Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Thought I Had A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thought I Had A Girl Friend (2665 Views)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought I Had A Girl Friend by life103: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2019
so again i have been with this girl for months now. we have had sex multiple times. she claimed she loved me.last night i demanded to read her whatsapp messages, but she refused. she allowed me after much talking.
i was shocked to learn i had been dealing with a prostitute. it's really cold out there. no more dating!

6 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2019
life103:
so again i have been with this girl for months now. we have had sex multiple times. she claimed she loved me.last night i demanded to read her whatsapp messages, but she refused. she allowed me after much talking.
i was shocked to learn i had been dealing with a prostitute. it's really cold out there. no more dating!
men are too confused and confusing.

y'all will be happy to sleep with prostitutes then get angry that women are prostitutes. as if the one wey u/ur friends dey carry na fowl

so you start a relationship in months and are already fucking yet somehow you expect the lady to be a mother Teresa have you married her? have you made any plans of marrying her? you want a woman in this generation to just stay faithful to a fuckaholic with no goal?

6 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Law of demand and supply....u got supplied and now u are angry.

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by 912(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:

y'all will be happy to sleep with prostitutes then get angry that women are prostitutes. as if the one wey u carry na fowl

so you start a relationship in months and are already fucking yet somehow you expect the lady to by a mother Teresa have you married her? have you made any plans of marrying her? you want a woman in this generation to just stay faithful to a fuckaholic with no goal?

Did he tell you he patronises prostitutes?

You just jumped to the defence of the prostitute without even dropping one word of admonition for the prostitute of a girlfriend.

Something tells me you do exactly the same thing she does and his post has hit home. That's why you feel the need to defend her and insult him like your life depends on it.

It is only sensible for a lady that is in a serious relationship to stop sleeping around. He didn't tell you he wants mother Teresa. Any decent dude or chic in an exclusive relationship is expected to stop sleeping around period.

So because he has not married her, then she is allowed to be a dog until the wedding night. All that you have written simply shows who you really are. A very big farm implement used for digging

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by life103: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:

y'all will be happy to sleep with prostitutes then get angry that women are prostitutes. as if the one wey u/ur friends dey carry na fowl

so you start a relationship in months and are already fucking yet somehow you expect the lady to by a mother Teresa have you married her? have you made any plans of marrying her? you want a woman in this generation to just stay faithful to a fuckaholic with no goal?
you won't understand . i planned to mary her but, now, i can't mary a prostitute(no one wants to mary a prostitute)

5 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Sabby1(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2019
life103:
So again I have been with this girl for months now. We have had sex multiple times.
No more dating!

You need to repent...SEX is actually over hyped. Anyway, happy Christmas to you

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by life103: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Sabby1:

You need to repent...SEX is actually over hyped. Anyway, happy Christmas to you
yes i agree with you, sex is over-hyped, though man can't stay single forever. happy christmas

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Na wetin you bargain na em dey buy for you
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2019
undecidedso i don't understand
you checked her Whatsapp messages you saw what you were looking for and now you're complaining
personally i believe you are confused
A wise man once said "if you don't look for it you wouldn't find it" kiss
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Paige001(f): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2019
you just crossed a boundary by checking her messages, there's a privacy line that shouldn't be cossed in relationships or even marriages

my advice is you should have a heart to heart talk with her, i can assure you not every lady out there is a saint everybody has there own demons, who knows after leaving her you might meet someone who's worse
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2019
life103:
you won't understand . i planned to mary her but, now, i can't mary a prostitute(no one wants to mary a prostitute)
Pfftt stay there cheesy make we see the sistertude wey u want marry.
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Paige001:
you jusy crossed a boundary by checking her messages, there's a privacy line that shouldn't be cossed in relationships or even marriages

my advice is you should have a heart to heart talk with her, i can assure you not every lady out there is a saint everybody has there own demons, who knows after leaving her you might meet someone who's worse

We live in a sad world today, where partners can share private parts but not phone passwords.

While I understand what you're trying to say, checking whatsapp messages is very important and has saved a lot of people, both male and female, from continuing with terrible partners.

So it is recommended 100%, especially when you have a gut feeling that things ain't right.

9 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
life103:

Oga don't cumma fool us here , you no plan anything ... na chop & clean out you are just pained you aint done with her before another guy chook spoon.
No be one guy she dey date b4 u ask her to give u a chance, the fact is, life goes in cycle, as someone collect your babe you sef naa another guy beloved gurlfriend you go collect ... the recycling goes on til marriage.
Bottomline not every heartbreak story must av the prefix .. "i planned to marry her".

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by 912(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:
lol... nothing your mother hasn't donecheesy ignorance doesn't mean it didn't happen grin and nothing your woman wouldn't do. you better own it cheesy now I'm defending the women in your life, see..... I'm a defendercheesy cheesy

by the way, I see I hit home too grin you are just crying on my mention yet you are not the OP..... if you dey store person daughter in the name of marriage you better go do the right thing or ready to share her. period

I think you are mistaking your mother for someone else's. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree

6 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Paige001:
you jusy crossed a boundary by checking her messages, there's a privacy line that shouldn't be cossed in relationships or even marriages

that's bullshit though, how will you date a person you can't touch their phone but you can touch their d!ck and they can touch your pussy is your phone more private than your private part? if I can't look through your phone then keep your d!ck away from me, I don't want to see that either.

4 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2019
912:

I think you are mistaking you mother for someone else's. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree
again with the denial. how she take born you? do you need to ask her?
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by praz001(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2019
I don't even know what to say....

No pre marital sex, no heart breaks....

3 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by 912(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:
again with the denial. how she take born you? do you need to ask her?

With every post you tend to expose how dysfunctional your family is. cheesy

Not everyone was born in a brothel cheesy

Please forgive your mother.

7 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2019
912:

you know I just realised what I'm doing is wrong, this is Christmas I should be nicer and more giving so I'll forgive you and dash you another likegrin
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by biddostandard: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:

so you start a relationship in months and are already fucking yet somehow you expect the lady to be a mother Teresa have you married her? have you made any plans of marrying her? you want a woman in this generation to just stay faithful to a fuckaholic with no goal?
fish brain re u saying its good to cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by 912(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:
you know I just realised what I'm doing is wrong, this is Christmas I should be nicer and more giving so I'll forgive you and dash you another likegrin

Please forgive your mother as well. Like you said it's Christmas after all. wink

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2019
biddostandard:
fish brain re u saying its good to cheat?
its Christmasgrin I'll forgive you
912:

Please forgive your mother as well. Like you said it's Christmas after all. wink
]you need to forgive yourself now sweery, I control how I feel on NL and nothing ATM is going to make me rude to you if I don't want tocheesy cheesy
insulting me pain me pass sef and if I no vex nobody else you go insult wey go make me vex grin truth is they are great as they are either way.

I know you are still a young boy and know less but just try forgive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by nelklyn(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2019
912:

I think you are mistaking your mother for someone else's. An apple doesn't fall far from the tree

This sh*t cracked me up real bad grin

Salvage

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by biddostandard: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:
its Christmasgrin I'll forgive you ]you need to forgive yourself now sweery, I control how I feel on NL and nothing ATM is going to make me rude to you if I don't want tocheesy cheesy
insulting me pain me pass sef and if I no vex nobody else you go insult wey go make me vex grin truth is they are great as they are either way.

I know you are still a young boy and know less but just try forgive yourself.
forgive me for you being stupid?

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Kevsmart88(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2019
The kinda comments I read here daily got me thinking...so we've degenerated to the point we now endorse cheating and promiscuity....If u can't grant ur supposed partner access to ur phone but can grant him/her unlimited access to ur private, isn't that hypocrisy and deceit...who is fooling who if I may ask? And y'all coming to nairaland to cry foul daily, u got what u bargained for, few weeks after meeting a girl, next on the line is sex as if ur survival depends on it- misplaced priorities...why not bargain for sex outright from the very first day of meeting, atleast u know the terms of engagement are stated clearly...I think it's high time we asked ourselves certain salient questions b4 doing certain things...Are relationships solely for sexual gratification? Why make sex and not companionship the basis of every relationship... For the male folk, enof of the bashing of our women... we actually got wat we asked for...

3 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Ghostlord: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:
lol... nothing your mother hasn't donecheesy ignorance doesn't mean it didn't happen grin and nothing your woman wouldn't do. you better own it cheesy now I'm defending the women in your life, see..... I'm a defendercheesy cheesy

by the way, I see I hit home too grin you are just crying on my mention yet you are not the OP..... if you dey store person daughter in the name of marriage you better go do the right thing or ready to share her. period

+I'm generous, I even gave you a likecheesy

How much for a night ?

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Apination(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Paige001:
you just crossed a boundary by checking her messages, there's a privacy line that shouldn't be cossed in relationships or even marriages

Privacy my black fvcking ass! Even if every girl ain't a Saint, they are equally not all prostitutes. Hoes defending Hoes(HDH) association president, weldone undecided

1 Like

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by xendra: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
biddostandard:
forgive me for you being stupid?
again I forgive you for you know not what you are doinggrin
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Heloct(f): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
When you check your partner's private messages, it's either you are looking for an excuse to stay or leave. You got your answer.
Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by Michelle55: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
912:

Be nice sir.. Correct with love in this season of Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Thought I Had A Girl Friend by infogenius(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2019
xendra:

You are spot on this. I really understand what you are saying. It's real deep thought.

Just that many boys are confused while the men aren't.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Using Me? / . / “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.