Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... (11879 Views)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2019
my bro...the most active matter on earth is the Brain. making use of it is another thing. you can't be intimidated by your friends I'll gotten wealth and be sad..
can you drink from where they have been drinking? can you carry the cross they may have carried?? see. I think you haven't know why you are on earth ooo and what you shd do to make yourself relevant
I'll give you advise..

cut off from them..

have positive mindset

develop yourself from within by reading books and studying legit and successful people..eg Bill Gates, Jack Dorsey, Dangote..dont look at there failure but study how and what makes them different..

learn a skill and

pray lots more... and believe in yourself more that you will succeed... dont think down on yourself...

who said you can't beat there records in 5 years if what you looking for is achieved.

the brainpower is the key

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by bindukwe(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2019
the premise of catching up to your friends will only hold you down.

I don't see a win in it.

you may never catch up or the shallowness of the pursuit hits you with a darker depression when you catch up.

there's no win here.

my advice is to create a job for yourself if there isn't any that wants you.

how do you do that? By learning a skill.
Learn a skill and run it like a personalized service.

Find a way to use the contacts on your phone or your followers on SM, that's a database people barely utilize.

or better still use mathematics to your advantage

Aim to submit 100 CVs in the next 1 month, let's see if the devil is that dilligent.

Forget about your friends, they are on their own journey.
what matters is the quality of the journey.

You have enough intelligence to live a remarkable story.

They are no report sheets afterlife, all we have here is all that matters.
Don't spend it worrying about a shallow catch up.

What makes you so sure your friends are a reliable measurement for your success or path?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by herzernIsHere: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Even, sometimes, they did engage my service of writing an official and professionally worded statements meant to be furnished to their clients

RobertMugabe,

Aren't you guilty by association for this ? (Just curious)

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by ProtectMyMoney: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2019
robertmugabe:
Pls permit me to post this piece here as it seems not to be compatible with all the sessions available...

I will be brief as much as possible...

I did you overcome the thought of such compromise ?

You can also be very successful more than your friends.

Go to EFCC office, register or voluntéer to be an anti fraud consultant. You get paid by government for every fraudster you send to them...since you already know fraudsters, you'll be balling in no time.

Disclaimer! The above information is not confirmed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by emmaodet: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Martinez39:
My mum's house was recently completed, though it was supposed to be a family house but it's structured to be four apartments so that she could rent it out to tenants. One of the apartment has about four to six boys (three stay there regularly, while the rest come from time to time). These boys just graduated last year and since their undergraduate days till now, they have been earning cool cash, leaving fly, and paying their rent. They also keep changing girls anyhow. grin

My mum and I reasoned their case and pondered if they were yahoo boys or not. These guys just recently bought a new car. It seems being righteous in this country and making it is like using a canoe to go from Nigeria to America while being rugged and willing to take the illegal path if need be is like using an airplane instead. This life, this country.

Martinez39, first of all Happy Xmas my fellow brother in the struggle.
You see ehn, this is what i discussed with my colleagues yesterday that Life is Unfair.
Been righteous and straightforward is not encouraging anymore.
I have 2 family members into drugs and money laundering, if you see how dem dey live ehhhhhhhhhhh
Buying Mercedes benz, flying round the world, banding sweet Models not even babes sef
My broda, me wey be say i dey form good brilliant boy dey struggle.
I don travel go india, italy, ghana etc dey go do courses up and down dem no born me well make i buy 3m car, na koboko i go chop com back.
At a point, i sat down and thought about everything - the encouragement to go to school, read, graduate and get a job abi na the go do business - poultry, fishery, farming etc Allllllll na scam!!!!!!!!
They are just to keep you busy unnecessarily so that you won't have an ideal time-ideal mind which is the devil's workshop to commit crime and committing crime gives government unnecessary headaches.
Adulthood na Scam!!!!!!!! It's all filled with struggling and an unending Rat race.
An illiterate in my street selling igbo has built 3 houses and deposits 400k in bank every week.
My broda i don tire sef.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by najib632(m): 2:40am On Dec 25, 2019
robertmugabe:
Pls permit me to post this piece here as it seems not to be compatible with all the sessions available...

I am typing in disdain and gross depression. I am 32 years old. I finished from a university in the year 2012. As it is always of any person living in the glory and self-simulated value of finishing with good grade and from one of the leading universities in Nigeria, one would, of course, erroneously expected to retire from the academic environment, to a cushy labour market environment. Far from what I confidently pictured while in school, it is 6 years now and still counting, of active service in the labor market in search of deserving job. From the beginning of post-university time, many of my friends picked up YAHOO instead of wasting their time in d tensed labor market while some newly opted for it along the line of their hopelessness in the labor market. I was invited but I took my uncompromising stance. So far, I have tried to upgrade my self sha with professional exams but yet not materialising.

Behold, my friends are now juicily successful in their fraudline path. Even if I get good work today, it may take me 15 years of conservative savings before matching their lofty height of success. Almost all of them are now married, have an obviously paying businesses and of course, possess what it takes to earn Daddy status in their respective environment. While me no even get an apartment of my own... Ah still they live with my brother who is already married.

I am aware of how they make their money through compromising gmail, but I was hellbent even though the cross breeds of alerts on their respective phones is always intimidating. Even, sometimes, they did engage my service of writing an official and professionally worded statements meant to be furnished to their clients.

Funniest thing and not unexpected anyway, some of them are now stylishly cutting me off. Because I am presently far below their current social status and probably because I seems to them not to be a serious type or seems to them to be a coward.

For days now, I have been contemplating compromise and it's appearing to me that it is getting too late to be an upright man.

Dear Nairalanders, pls have you ever been in this situation and how did you overcome the thought of such compromise ?

Of what use is it to gain the wealth and still end in hell.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by meobizy(f): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2019
I thought you weren't tired of trolling the politics section with your tens of accounts. With a new year coming you want to turn a new leaf. LOL.

It took them six years to make money via Yahoo. It means it takes the same amount of time a regular business grows to hit good money on the platform. I learned that the hard way. I suggest you start up something legitimate and stick to it till you break even. Ask around, there are a lot of data sellers in this forum. Many of them are willing to tutor you into the business. Stay wise.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Martinez39(m): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2019
emmaodet:

Martinez39, first of all Happy Xmas my fellow brother in the struggle.
Happy Xmas.

You see ehn, this is what i discussed with my colleagues yesterday that Life is Unfair.
Been righteous and straightforward is not encouraging anymore.
Life is not fair. It's indifferent. Life is strictly cause and effect whether legal or illegal and it does not give a sh!t. As an analogy, imagine a rich man has a working bell at his gate. Consider the two cases:
1) If he invites me to his house and on approaching I press the bell, it will ring.
2) If he didn't invite me and I snuck to his gate without being caught and pressed the bell, the bell will ring and for me to stay safe, I must go away without being caught.

Pressing the bell and it ringing is making money. Pressing the bell with invitation is making money legally. Pressing without invitation is making money illegally. The fact that the bell rings is a rule of many life's cause and effect that's indifferent to whatever your process is legal or not. As long as you press the bell, it must ring. If, in the second case, you are not caught, you will be no different from the person in the first case. Las las, all of una press bell. grin

I have 2 family members into drugs and money laundering, if you see how dem dey live ehhhhhhhhhhh
Buying Mercedes benz, flying round the world, banding sweet Models not even babes sef
My broda, me wey be say i dey form good brilliant boy dey struggle.
I don travel go india, italy, ghana etc dey go do courses up and down dem no born me well make i buy 3m car, na koboko i go chop com back.
At a point, i sat down and thought about everything - the encouragement to go to school, read, graduate and get a job abi na the go do business - poultry, fishery, farming etc Allllllll na scam!!!!!!!!
Back in school, the illusion sold to many was that if they excelled in school, got to university and graduated with good grades, they would leave the life. Just like Hollywood, romance novels, and songs brainwashing people about love, teachers brainwashed students' naive minds instead of preparing students about the harsh realities of life. Most of the brilliant students are the once most affected because while being brainwashed in this regard, they felt so good about themselves even looking down struggling students only for life to give them smack down. Some of the struggling ones that dropped out to do business are making it big.

Education, especially a certificate, was sold as the end instead of the means to an end. This illusion is still prevalent. I guess this illusion came from the 70's and 80's were people observed that once someone went to school and graduated, they got a job and started earning money. So it registered in their heads go to school —> graduate with a good grade —> get a good job with good salary —> live the life. Even though it's obvious that this is not true, people still think like this only to be frustrated when they can't get a job after 5 years of searching. This mentality also produces half-baked graduates because students focus on the certificate instead of quality and expertise, and they would do la crap la pour and pass (even though they don't understand what they read). Also, graduates stop reading and refreshing and developing themselves after school since they already have the certificate which they believe is supposed to open doors for them not knowing that to make money, either you do fraud or you go the legal way by offering, with your expertise/knowledge/ideas, goods (if you're into business) and/or services that people are willing to pay for.

They are just to keep you busy unnecessarily so that you won't have an ideal time-ideal mind which is the devil's workshop to commit crime and committing crime gives government unnecessary headaches.
Adulthood na Scam!!!!!!!! It's all filled with struggling and an unending Rat race.
An illiterate in my street selling igbo has built 3 houses and deposits 400k in bank every week.
My broda i don tire sef.
Na so life be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by CptCharlesVane: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Apt and well written. Your head is there Sir and may your oil never run dry.
Martinez39:
Happy Xmas.

Life is not fair. It's indifferent. Life is strictly cause and effect whether legal or illegal and it does not give a sh!t. As an analogy, imagine a rich man has a working bell at his gate. Consider the two cases:
1) If he invites me to his house and on approaching I press the bell, it will ring.
2) If he didn't invite me and I snuck to his gate without being caught and pressed the bell, the bell will ring and for me to stay safe, I must go away without being caught.

Pressing the bell and it ringing is making money. Pressing the bell with invitation is making money legally. Pressing without invitation is making money illegally. The fact that the bell rings is a rule of many life's cause and effect that's indifferent to whatever your process is legal or not. As long as you press the bell, it must ring. If, in the second case, you are not caught, you will be not different than the person in the first case. grin

Back in school, the illusion sold to many was that if they excelled in school, got to university and graduated with good grades, they would leave the life. Just like Hollywood, romance novels, and songs brainwashing people about love, teachers brainwashed students' naive minds instead of preparing students about the harsh realities of life. Most of the brilliant students are the once most affected because while being brainwashed in this regard, they felt so good about themselves even looking down struggling students only for life to give them smack down. Some of the struggling ones that dropped out to do business are making it big.

Education, especially a certificate, was sold as the end instead of the means to an end. This illusion is still prevalent. I guess this illusion came from the 70's and 80's were people observed that once someone went to school and graduated, they got a job and started earning money. So it registered in their heads go to school —> graduate with a good grade —> get a good job with good salary —> live the life. Even though it's obvious that this is not true, people still think like this only to be frustrated when they can get a job after 5 years of searching. This mentality also produces half-baked graduates because students focus on the certificate instead of quality and expertise, and they would do la crap la pour and pass (even though they don't understand what they read). Also, graduates stop reading and refreshing and developing themselves after school since they already have the certificate which they believe is supposed to open doors for them not knowing that to make money, either you do fraud or you go the legal way by offering, with your expertise or goods (if you're into business) services that people willing to pay for.

Na so life be.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:
PLEASE make money regardless of how it comes.
No one cares how you make money, just be rich.

Get rich or die trying.. All way Na way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Viking007(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Martinez39:
My mum's house was recently completed, though it was supposed to be a family house but it's structured to be four apartments so that she could rent it out to tenants. One of the apartment has about four to six boys (three stay there regularly, while the rest come from time to time). These boys just graduated last year and since their undergraduate days till now, they have been earning cool cash, leaving fly, and paying their rent. They also keep changing girls anyhow. grin

My mum and I reasoned their case and pondered if they were yahoo boys or not. These guys just recently bought a new car. It seems being righteous in this country and making it is like using a canoe to go from Nigeria to America while being rugged and willing to take the illegal path if need be is like using an airplane instead. This life, this country.
cheesy Nigeria has been structurally wired to reward criminality. Is it not the same country that pays and still continues to pay N65,000 to "Ex- militants"? Imagine collecting N65,000 for doing absolutely nothing! Yet they struggle to pay legit workers the minimum wage.

Whenever I read news of a VIP being kidnapped I have this smile on my face. Majority are graduates with no hope. Leaving this country is a must for me in 2020, so help me God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Twizzy30(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2019
davillian:
Bro
If truly they are your friends they should be able to give you a soft loan to start a business.
If they can't then they are truly not your friends....
What you should do is to get close to family and your true friends making money legitimately for assistance write your business plan and mail all of them and if nothing comes out baba join them make small change invest it....
Pls if you join them and make small money hopping you don't get caught in the process cut them all off.....
God help you sometimes in life you need to dance with the pigs in the mod to cool off.
will he stand with them when their efcc tribulations starts if they give a loan for business. Ask him and ask yourself please
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Twizzy30(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Viking007:
Sometimes I begin to doubt karma exists. I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that karma is just another 'feel good' pill for the poor.
i Don't believe in karma. I believe things in life just happens how it was designed to happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by ivolt: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:
Actually, most people care about how you make money.
There is a reason why most criminals are secretive and would deny any allegation.
You are advocating for crime in hope of not being a victim.
Would you like your organ to be harvested or murdered so an assassin can be rich?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:
World people!! sad angry what if he use your mother for rituals? Would that riches appeal to you too?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Twizzy30(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Martinez39:
There is nothing like hell fire. Once you die, you cease existing.
OMG at long last I found someone sharing same philosophy as me. People around me think am weird or something

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by robertmugabe: 7:02am On Dec 25, 2019
herzernIsHere:

RobertMugabe,

Aren't you guilty by association for this ? (Just curious)

I am not a saint bro...only that my conscience is not in tandem with been non-righteous in the capacity of fraud. I am a normal guy who does normal guy things... Seems to me now that I am underutilising my non-righteousness...
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by robertmugabe: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2019
Twizzy30:
OMG at long last I found someone sharing same philosophy as me. People around me think am weird or something

This is d same thing I tell people oooo but they always think I am insane...
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Twizzy30(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
robertmugabe:

This is d same thing I tell people oooo but they always think I am insane...
see ehn I've stopped talking about it to people
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by robertmugabe: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2019
MrStan11:

Bro
Don't listen to people who would invite you for work or ask you to send CV.
They are EFCC agents.
Once you do, you ll be arrested and asked to show them those your friends.

Out of Experience, the mouth speaketh.
Genuine help is rare in naija.

My advice to you is, Allow your CONSCIENCE to guide you. Some of us are at the pity of our conscience.

Secondly, be HAPPY, if se x hungry you, nack.
If beer hungry you, go club dance away your sorrow.

Learn a skill.

Don't allow REligion hold you hostage.
Don't listen to motivational speakers, they give pseudo hope.

I may add more..

Thanks bro...ah no even think ham this way
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by spyglaxx: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2019
heniford2:
not funny but so serious about it God has forsaking me so i will try the devil

You don't know anything about God. It took God brain work and hardwork to create man. God got his hands dirty with clay to create you. And on the seventh day he rested (He was so tired from work). So look for dirty works around like panel beater, mechanic and so on. And don't forget the peace of mind. There is no peace for the wicked.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by ivolt: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2019
robertmugabe:

Well, you may call them low life in your own narrow way of reasoning but in far broad societal expectations, they are far from what you call them until the time of consequences of their actions, if at all there will be. Baba it is not in my nature to compare my self but at some point of protracted hopelessness, you spontaneously find your self in d habit of putting your life in retrospective assessment and measure against the societal expectations and those things you see all arround...

First of all, your heading is wrong.
It impossible that all your friends are successful fraudsters.
That can only happen if they meet after been "successful"

They are likely hiding other criminal activities they engage in from you.

With this comment, you have likely decided on what to do but just looking for validation.
Good luck in your endeavor but remember that it impossible for all groups of fraudsters to be
lucky.

But if I am wrong, think of what you can do better than those your "friends".
Find where such skills are needed. That is the way to make it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by goooze(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:
Does it include the option of using you for money rituals?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by MRAKBEE(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2019
robertmugabe:

I am typing in disdain and gross depression. I am 32 years old. I finished from a university in the year 2012. As it is always of any person living in the glory and self-simulated value of finishing with good grade and from one of the leading universities in Nigeria, one would, of course, erroneously expected to retire from the academic environment, to a cushy labour market environment. Far from what I confidently pictured while in school, it is 6 years now and still counting, of active service in the labor market in search of deserving job. From the beginning of post-university time, many of my friends picked up YAHOO instead of wasting their time in d tensed labor market while some newly opted for it along the line of their hopelessness in the labor market. I was invited but I took my uncompromising stance. So far, I have tried to upgrade my self sha with professional exams but yet not materialising.

Behold, my friends are now juicily successful in their fraudline path. Even if I get good work today, it may take me 15 years of conservative savings before matching their lofty height of success. Almost all of them are now married, have an obviously paying businesses and of course, possess what it takes to earn Daddy status in their respective environment. While me no even get an apartment of my own... Ah still they live with my brother who is already married.

I am aware of how they make their money through compromising gmail, but I was hellbent even though the cross breeds of alerts on their respective phones is always intimidating. Even, sometimes, they did engage my service of writing an official and professionally worded statements meant to be furnished to their clients.

Funniest thing and not unexpected anyway, some of them are now stylishly cutting me off. Because I am presently far below their current social status and probably because I seems to them not to be a serious type or seems to them to be a coward.

For days now, I have been contemplating compromise and it's appearing to me that it is getting too late to be an upright man.

Dear Nairalanders, pls have you ever been in this situation and how did you overcome the thought of such compromise ?

Oga over 7 years but you are yet to acquire any useful entrepreneurial skill? Your appetite for white collar job is over the bar.
The very moment you realise that school is somehow a scam then you would push those certificates and professional qualifications aside to learn a useful skill.
You can get some money from your friends to start a business. Shey u dey help them write formal letter to dupe people and so you are indirectly a part of what they do. So why not convince them to give you a little loan or grants??. You dey dull na..
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:

So if dem kill you take make money now, nobody cares as long as money is made. Sister wey mumu.
With the way you dey reason, If dem use your type do money ritual sef na so so coins and Cowry you go dey vomit. Ode!
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Kirinwa: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:

A good name is better than riches.

There are places I go and it suffice to mention the name of my father and favour is shown.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Kirinwa: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2019
heniford2:
I don't know how to say mine here i feel God most have forgotten me too this xmas don't have money to buy rice to eat no bread i hate myself and am totally ready to do anything to make it anything no job have looked for everywhere nothing just nothing don't have money to learn trade its all f..k up here Mehn so if am alive till next year the devil will have a friend and that's me..

There's a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end therein is DEATH.

What course did you study, someone might help you.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by Kirinwa: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Augla1:

Hmm, quite a thought.
The king can be bought if only one can pay such long a price, even the Pope can reserve one a special seat in 'his heaven's so long he is paid the money hear on earth!
No wonder the crave for money by any means

The pope is a man and is not even assured of a seat talkless of securing one for anyone.
Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by maddman: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Viking007:
Sometimes I begin to doubt karma exists. I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that karma is just another 'feel good' pill for the poor.

You just realising Karma is made up shit that doesn't exist? Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by CptCharlesVane: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Don’t worry, we are very many.
Twizzy30:

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by maddman: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
CosmicJames:

Make no mistake about it.
Karma does exist. Karma is a universal principle that cannot fail.
And don't think of Karma only reward for evil. There is also Karma for good deeds.

You also don't know what the rich are going through. Money is not everything.
At some point, money become nothing.
I pray that you will have more than enough money in your life so you will understand better

Abeg make we hear word. There's no such a thing as Karma. Many good people live in penury and suffer a lot before their death while many evil blood suckers enjoy wealth, good health and even longevity. You should read up about Karma, just another shit to make the masses not to contemplate the injustice in this world, think religion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... by CptCharlesVane: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Listen to yourself. All powerful, omnipotent, omnipresent, etc etc got so tired from work grin So God gets tired? You haven’t realized the fraud religion is yet so I understand. All the shit you wrote about God was handed to your ancestors by the Slave masters but continue, next is black people are descendants of cursed Ham undecided
spyglaxx:

You don't know anything about God. It took God brain work and hardwork to create man. God got his hands dirty with clay to create you. And on the seventh day he rested (He was so tired from work). So look for dirty works around like panel beater, mechanic and so on. And don't forget the peace of mind. There is no peace for the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.