Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (21474 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by NiklauseFred(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

from ur comment i can confirm these:'-
all ur life uve been single
you don't have a loving partner
,you havr never dated a lovely partner
,you have nerver been loved,

take hear bro, it will be ok grin

You are right bro
I'm single but when it comes to people (the opposite sex) loving me that's a crazy thing bro cos alotta girls are on my trail now, buh I don't give a damn because single hood sweet die,especially when you are in Nigeria.
KILL UR YOURSELF! tongue tongue
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
NiklauseFred:

You are right bro
I'm single but when it comes to people (the opposite sex) loving me that's a crazy thing bro cos alotta girls are on my trail now, buh I don't give a damn because single hood sweet die,especially when you are in Nigeria.
KILL UR YOURSELF! tongue tongue
lies, grin nobody loves u,,
oya shift biko

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by NiklauseFred(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

lies, grin nobody loves u,,
oya shift biko

tongue tongue

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Michelle55:
Lol... Should we tell him?
..........that the relationship won't last forever.
He is already loosing his emotions to the babe in the relationship.
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by kenfarm(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
We are all "Hears" to this testimony from our brother.

grin grin
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by ParpahSeventy: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kindly update me when you release a song with 'kwashiokored' solos.
horpigee1:
me start Xmas in sour bcus of wat?? bcus of ur comments here, right?? like I give a fv*k abt whatever u wrote here... I know nairaland is full of different people with different characters.

u can continue with ur sarcastic comment, I'm enjoying ur company bro
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
ParpahSeventy:
Kindly update me when you release a song with 'kwashiokored' solos.
alright bro.... im working on it, it would be ready b4 the end of next month.
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Escabado:

Listen my brother don't be a Fool, she likes you because of what she gets from you . Withdraw the financial benefits and gift she gets from you for a month and see if she will still love you . One girl like this has played on my intelligence but I finally got her. Don't ever trust a woman if you want to live long on earth
I never spend money on her and I'll never denied the fact that she may be playing on my intelligence... I don't easily trust girls.

bro thanks for ur advice
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by ParpahSeventy: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
I pray u succeed, it's very necessary in this economy.
horpigee1:
alright bro.... im working on it, it would be ready b4 the end of next month.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by beexy: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
[this one heart don pieces finish oooo
quote author=proxillin post=85179663]They always say it...all na format..[/quote]
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
We are all "Hears" to this testimony from our brother.

Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by jumpampass(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2020
horpigee1:
sincerely, all ladies should emulate this, love your man without no strings attached, love him for whom he his and support him in all his endeavors.

Simping!!!. You never get sense
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Powerfly(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2020
Michelle55:
Lol... Should we tell him?
shhhh!... U wan to spoil a sister's market? lolz..
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Barney001: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2020
horpigee1:
sincerely, all ladies should emulate this, love your man without no strings attached, love him for whom he his and support him in all his endeavors.

How far...una still dey? grin grin

Abi it ended in premium tears grin grin
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by horpigee1(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Barney001:

How far...una still dey? grin grin

Abi it ended in premium tears grin grin
bro we still dey,
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by illegal7(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2020
This is chess, just make sure she doesn't win cos you sounds way lot smarter than you and her moves are so calculated and well placed to take out all yours ...

You're letting you third leg think and not your brain ...
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by ciro11(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2021
horpigee1:
its not common bro.. only genius ladies think of this.

I asked this same question from a lady I dated back then., her reply was '' she loves me for being kind and generous to her''

Atleast this one was sincere
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by omaclarry(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
criminal... she don read and cram the manuscript finish
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Nato008(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
when u see this kukuma quote me...lina
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by bigpicture001: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don't be carried away OP. Women are exactly d same ...when sh leaves u,these things sh says won't matter to her .........

Sh is saying that cuz of her mood
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by OluwaLina1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nato008:
when u see this kukuma quote me...lina
I'm here
Re: I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gross abuse of the word "genius". Confucius was a genius, Schrödinger was a genius, Gauss was a genius, Einstein was a genius, Hawkins was a genius. The standardized response this woman quoted out of some Mills & Boon romance novella was anything but genius.

By the way, she only told you what she thought you want to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.