Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (624330 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
No good news for Poly and Coe
nothing for now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2020
younglekky19:

More universities are receiving now

Gtb most especially

UniIbadan

UNN

UniAbuja

AE-FUNAI

FUD, Jigawa

UNilag

Abeg, remove AE-FUNAI, nothing have been seen at all. From direct source except otherwise from 11am today.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

Abeg, remove AE-FUNAI, nothing have been seen at all. From direct source except otherwise from 11am today.
I wonder oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2020
I hear say money finish for my guy Agency to pay salary, so they are applying to get cash for payment. Is it possible they pay them this month again or next month.

I need answers ooooooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:
I hear say money finish for my guy Agency to pay salary, so they are applying to get cash for payment. Is it possible they pay them this month again or next month.

I need answers ooooooo

Is it school or research institute?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Is it school or research institute?
exams board
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:

I need answers ooooooo

What sort of talk is this pls? All Fed or state Agency are paid by either the FEG or SG, nothing like agency sourcing money to pay themselves. Highest, they are having logjam with govt as in the case with ASUU. Unless, they are cooperative or private agency
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

What sort of talk is this pls? All Fed or state Agency are paid by either the FEG or SG, nothing like agency sourcing money to pay themselves. Highest, they are having logjam with govt as in the case with ASUU. Unless, they are cooperative or private agency
do you work with Federal Government. It happens Money do finish to pay workers in a particular agency especially towards this time of the year.

I believe some people here have experience it before. My question was can they get this month salary again this month.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

I wonder oo

Are you part of the soaring Eagles?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2020
@ Young Lekky19 and Uniquely Special,

AE: FUNAI, confirmed just now. Zenith bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

Are you part of the soaring Eagles?
Yea

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
ekwuemendinso:
@ Young Lekky19 and Uniquely Special,

AE: FUNAI, confirmed just now. Zenith bank

So you doubt before?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:
do you work with Federal Government. It happens Money do finish to pay workers in a particular agency especially towards this time of the year.

I believe some people here have experience it before. My question was can they get this month salary again this month.

I have never heard such Sha.

All man to his own. undecided undecided
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Yea

Good one boss
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
younglekky19:

So you doubt before?

Nope, just to let u know it never dropped then.

Thanks greatly though
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by CookingPot(f): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
] I am hearing this for the first time
,What about we single mothers and where would we keep our kids.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
CookingPot:
I am hearing this for the first time
lol it's true oooo I like to hear from those that have experienced it before.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
ekwuemendinso:

I have never heard such Sha.

All man to his own. undecided undecided
grin angry grin e dey happen pray the thing no reach you ooooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeswinner: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:

I need answers ooooooo

Ur source go sure b dat.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
jeswinner:

Ur source go sure b dat.
I no get you oooo, which source?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
What of nbais??
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:
lol it's true oooo I like to hear from those that have experienced it before.

It may take 3 months before the FG can vire funds from other sources...

This scenario happens to the teaching hospitals often, and they usually blame it on illegal recruitments...

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Any hope for poly today? because its looking like we going to celebrate independence without pay.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Digitalsign:
What of nbais??
2 things may happen
1) salaries will be delayed but not in full.
2) no salary till January 2021.
that's the info coming in.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Alexjayson:
Any hope for poly today? because its looking like we going to celebrate independence without pay.
me am not understanding
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Rahym001:
me am not understanding
My guess is 5pm.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
bulaj:
My guess is 5pm.
let's hope so
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
nitt:

2 things may happen

1) salaries will be delayed but not in full.

2) no salary till January 2021.

that's the info coming in.
.... please, wat reason did ur source highligted for d possible delay or non payment until Jan 2021.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
siu4real:
.... please, wat reason did ur source highligted for d possible delay or non payment until Jan 2021.

has to do with the recruitment, spent overhead for this year's budget.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
jmaine:

It may take 3 months before the FG can vire funds from other sources...

This scenario happens to the teaching hospitals often, and they usually blame it on illegal recruitments...
you are the first person here that knows about it and you're right. The cause it illegal recruitment I didn't want to put it when I wrote it.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:
you are the first person here that knows about it and you're right. The cause it illegal recruitment I didn't want to put it when I wrote it.

It has affected someone close to me multiple time, and each time they had to manage till January in the new year to be paid , together with their arrears..
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
nitt:

has to do with the recruitment, spent overhead for this year's budget.

Your information can't be ignore ,similar to other informations , I hope it turns out to be just rumor,may God help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pandder, slaawomirr, bnbash(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.