Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (626616 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Donbarry043: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
7victor:

Poly alert suppose to follow soon.
How far NBAIS
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by 7victor(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Donbarry043:

How far NBAIS

I don't know my brother.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good to know everybody has been settled

Unto the next month grin

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2020
author=LudaChriz post=94680919]Good to know everybody has been settled

Unto the next month grin[/quote]
Not everybody oo.. some of us from poly have not gotten alert
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ayammawa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
siu4real:
Send your email so I can forward to u a PDF on Public service rules,u will find the topic on transfer of service der.

Sir, I have send you my email too. ayammawa8@gmail.com
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayammawa:

Sir, I have send you my email too. ayammawa8@gmail.com
Okay...Sent
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2020
siu4real:
Okay...Sent
Please can you send the PSR doc to me at linkleke@yahoo.com? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Received with many thanks @ siu4real.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Tessyy1701: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
siu4real:
Okay...Sent

Will be glad too tessyy1701@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by HASHAJU(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
siu4real:
Okay...Sent
Please forward it to me too wolat23@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
NBAIS still expecting September salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yenefer(f): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Digitalsign:
NBAIS still expecting September salary
why
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yenefer:
why

They said no money to pay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yenefer(f): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Digitalsign:

They said no money to pay
I don't think is a money issues. If u didn't hear it from IPPIS
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Donbarry043: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=edogu post=94993176]FAAC: FG, States, LGCs share N639.9bn for Se
What is the usefulness of faac when about 422 are yet to receive their September salary, so its possible October will be the same news
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Donbarry043 post=94999147][/quote]
Have you not been paid?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
We plenty wey never get salary o, maybe the story will be different this time around.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Minimum wage: FG to pay arrears of varsity workers, deductions from IPPIS

The Federal Government has agreed to pay the arrears of minimum wage to members of the Non-Academic Staff Union of Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU) and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU).

The Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation has been given two weeks to compute the arrears from April 2019 to January 2020 and send to the Federal Ministry of Education for processing and onward forwarding to the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning.

The government also set up a committee to look into the complaints on the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) by the unions in order to harmonise its activities and operations.

Office of the IPPIS is to involve the unions and identify those staffs that have been captured but have not being receiving salaries and pay them.

The committee is also expected to identify those unions whose check off dues have been deducted but not remitted and pay them.

The government asked the unions to forward necessary data to IPPIS.

These were some of the agreements reached at a meeting between the Federal government team and the leadership of NASU and SSANU on Tuesday in Abuja.

Both unions had threatened strike at the expiration of their 14-day ultimatum, forcing the government to call for a meeting with them.

On earned Academic allowance, the government said: “The meeting resolved that the N30 billion (Thirty billion) naira, earlier agreed with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is to include all the Unions in the University Sector namely, National Association of Academic Technologist (NAAT), NASU, and SSANU, and all the Unions are to work with the AGF, NUC and Ministry of Education to achieve that by the end of December, 2020.”

In a communique at the end of the meeting both parties agreed to set up a re-negotiation committee on the FG/NASU, SSANU 2009 agreement before the end of October this year and renegotiation concluded on or before 31st December, 2020.

Non-Payment of Retirement Benefits of Outgone Members: The AGF, Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS), Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) and the Pension Commisison (PENCOM) are to make enquires on this and update the meeting in two weeks. The Universities are to forward the death benefit claims for members that died before March 2020 through the Federal Ministry of Education to the OHCSF for processing.

“Teaching Staff Usurping Non-Teaching Units in Clear Violation of Condition of Service and Establishment Procedures: The Unions are to write to the National Universities Commission (NUC)on this and the NUC is to act on the letter within two weeks

“Neglect and Poor Funding of State Universities: It was agreed that the NUC Act would be amended in order to strengthen its regulatory capacity. It was also agreed that the Unions will work with NUC on this and involve the relevant Committee of the National Assembly (NASS).

“Non-Constitution of Visitation Panels for Universities: The meeting was informed that the Visitation panels to Federal Universities have been approved by Mr. President, but they have not been gazetted. The Federal Ministry of Education is to ensure gazeting within two weeks (29th October, 2020).

“The meeting agreed that the Panel will be inaugurated latest by the end of November, 2020 and the Panel will have a 4 – 6 weeks mandate to finish its work by 31st December, 2020 subject to the gazetting and opening of universities and submit two reports per university covering five year periods of 2011 – 2015 and 2016 – 2020,” the communique said.

Ends…
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
circular from ippis

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
circular 2

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rahym001:
circular from ippis
Does it mean Universities are not included?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2020
edogu:
Does it mean Universities are not included?
See below

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2020
LudaChriz:

See below
Thank you!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
I believe tertiary institutions will be paid soon considering the fact that the monthly allocation/sharing of money to states and federal government was done earlier than usual this month.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
SweetHearted:
I believe tertiary institutions will be paid soon considering the fact that the monthly allocation/sharing of money to states and federal government was done earlier than usual this month.

Amen my bro....has any MDA been paid October salary?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Polytechnics salary dropping now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fabregas1109:
Polytechnics salary dropping now

Which Polytechnic?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Auchi poly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Alexjayson:

Amen my bro....has any MDA been paid October salary?

I don't know.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fabregas1109:
Auchi poly

Auchi poly, is it not a state poly?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Auchi poly is Federal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Uche559(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.