Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (624189 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Poorboy: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
jmaine:

It has affected someone close to me multiple time, and each time they had to manage till January in the new year to be paid , together with their arrears..
serious case oooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
siu4real:
Your information can't be ignore ,similar to other informations , I hope it turns out to be just rumor,may God help us.

Amen.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
jmaine:

It has affected someone close to me multiple time, and each time they had to manage till January in the new year to be paid , together with their arrears..
It happened to me twice before.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ekwuemendinso(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Poorboy:
grin angry grin e dey happen pray the thing no reach you ooooo

God forbid.... grin grin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
hi my ppl
nothing here for fed poly ooo
we hope we celebrate independence with our salaries, Amin
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Olumyyde:

It happened to me twice before.

Alright, must have been a difficult period for you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeswinner: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2020
I pray that FG will do the needful today.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2020
this govt is very unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2020
jeswinner:
I pray that FG will do the needful today.

On a public holiday?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
younglekky19:

On a public holiday?
So no hope today?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
They can't pay today. Let's hope tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Donpenny(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Has any MDA received at all?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeswinner: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
younglekky19:

On a public holiday?
Trying to be hopeful. They might have authorized the payment a day earlier and it spills to the next day. Never say never. They can pay on weekend too.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Donpenny:
Has any MDA received at all?
sure.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2020
jmaine:

Alright, must have been a difficult period for you.
Wasn't funny, the first time was a month to my wedding. But thank GOD for showing up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
so they have finished paying Universities
uptill now no need for polytechnics & FCEs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Rahym001:
so they have finished paying Universities
uptill now no need for polytechnics & FCEs
The wait continues.......
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2020
I see no hope
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Has anyone under Examination board i.e JAMB,NECO or NABTEB been paid?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Donbarry043: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Has anyone under Examination board i.e JAMB,NECO or NABTEB been paid?

So NBAIS salary is over the bar
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by UtilityRational(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello senior colleagues.

so CONPSS salary is that bad�

I submitted my ICAN result and I was connected this month but the increment I saw was really very very poor been upgraded from 8 to 10 and still receiving less than 80k is really bad . especially when I remember the cost and the struggle went through to get chartered.

please I need any useful information on how to go about inter agency transfer even if it's within the same ministry. my agency is under ministry of communication.

please Any information on how to go about that would be really appreciated.

thanks.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
UtilityRational:
Hello senior colleagues.

so CONPSS salary is that bad�

I submitted my ICAN result and I was connected this month but the increment I saw was really very very poor been upgraded from 8 to 10 and still receiving less than 80k is really bad . especially when I remember the cost and the struggle went through to get chartered.

please I need any useful information on how to go about inter agency transfer even if it's within the same ministry. my agency is under ministry of communication.

please Any information on how to go about that would be really appreciated.

thanks.
Send your email so I can forward to u a PDF on Public service rules,u will find the topic on transfer of service der.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by UtilityRational(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
siu4real:
Send your email so I can forward to u a PDF on Public service rules,u will find the topic on transfer of service der.

thanks . would do that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siu4real: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2020
UtilityRational:

thanks . would do that
U are welcome... Sent.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Please, when is the likely resumption of work for those below level 12.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nawaoh. Wetin the happen now?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Alexjayson(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
bulaj:
Nawaoh. Wetin the happen now?
Lol.....the matter don tie wrapper.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
You no fit promise person again o, cause Govt/IPPIS go fall your hand.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeswinner: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wetin dey occur with this delay in payment. This is unusual.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by insperyadyou: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
jeswinner:
Wetin dey occur with this delay in payment. This is unusual.
If you probe further, they will tell you IPPIS is the reason for the delay. Salary of september not yet arrived by October 5, 2020. Very terrible to say
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is surprising

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ashafson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.