Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625883 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Shady92:
U dey expect palliative ne
survival wage 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
No be small survival be that. FG no just dey try
omotolanibaby:
survival wage 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Whitemanbongo: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Even the so called wage award labour spoke about ... nothing
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Whitemanbongo:
Even the so called wage award labour spoke about ... nothing
Na this minimum wage review matter dey pain me most. Seems like NLC/TUC have been pocketed by Balablu cry

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:
It’s been more than 60 days since I last saw salary.
I don’t want delay Biko.

You must be Polytechnic staff that received double salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
U believe say NLC is working for civil servant. They are working for their pocket oo.
Nadingo:
Na this minimum wage review matter dey pain me most. Seems like NLC/TUC have been pocketed by Balablu cry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Shady92:
U believe say NLC is working for civil servant. They are working for their pocket oo.
It's unfortunate. I thought by September salary civil servants would begin to enjoy at least a N100k MW.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2023
younglekky19:

You must be Polytechnic staff that received double salary
Yes, but in my defense, I never asked for it🌝
And they never said any tangible about it till the next month end.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
It's unfortunate. I thought by September salary civil servants would begin to enjoy at least a N100k MW.
It doesn't work that way bro, there is a statutory law that mandates the review of MW after every 4 years, the next review is set to take place by next year, the highest labour Congress can do now is to push for a palliative now, while waiting for the Government by next year when talks for the NMW will begin,so I think they are being careful not to go against the law.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
NLC are as toothless as a Toothless Bull Dog.

As far as I am concerned they have failed and have nothing to offer.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
But they promise that palliative will be ready by August, and the Legislative can amend the minimum wage law. The govt just dont care for the masses
kingmekus:
It doesn't work that way bro, there is a statutory law that mandates the review of MW after every 4 years, the next review is set to take place by next year, the highest labour Congress can do now is to push for a palliative now, while waiting for the Government by next year when talks for the NMW will begin,so I think they are being careful not to go against the law.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gbam. You are right.
Rahym001:
NLC are as toothless as a Toothless Bull Dog.

As far as I am concerned they have failed and have nothing to offer.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:

Yes, but in my defense, I never asked for it🌝
And they never said any tangible about it till the next month end.

We are also in the same shoe

I received the double salary 27th June and Sallah took high percentage

I have been living on loan till now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
kingmekus:
Oh I get it. But the law can be amended given the current situation of things
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
younglekky19:

You’re not alone.
It is well
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
younglekky19:

Guys, how many months after IPPIS capturing does one begin to get paid? I captured end of June with 4th July as date of first appointment. Dunno if I should be expectant this month. Fed poly non-academic.
Medianna:

You’re not alone.
It is well
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
IPPIS usually pay 26-28th of the month since January 2023 but recently the goalpost has shifted

Election is over

IPPIS has really fell off
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
Guys, how many months after IPPIS capturing does one begin to get paid? I captured end of June with 4th July as date of first appointment. Dunno if I should be expectant this month. Fed poly non-academic 11/01

We were captured in Nov 25 and we got salary starting from February
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
younglekky19:

We were captured in Nov 25 and we got salary starting from February
Oh ok, I get hope be that. Thanks.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hello house, good afternoon. Pls aside Fed. Min,of Defence, has any other ministry or parastatal gotten their August salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
younglekky19:

I thought IPPIS asked you guys to leave the excess untouched, or am I missing something?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

I thought IPPIS asked you guys to leave the excess untouched, or am I missing something?
Don’t mind those people incompetence is not far from them
They debited their money and reversed it again.
What can i do if not to finish it?
The never said anything about the one they did not retrieve just for them to say we should not expect payment after delaying the people that were still entitled to salary last month.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:

Don’t mind those people incompetence is not far from them
They debited their money and reversed it again.
What can i do if not to finish it?
The never said anything about the one they did not retrieve just for them to say we should not expect payment after delaying the people that were still entitled to salary last month.
So unfortunate. It shall be well sooner than expected.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
Guys, how many months after IPPIS capturing does one begin to get paid? I captured end of June with 4th July as date of first appointment. Dunno if I should be expectant this month. Fed poly non-academic.
I was capture July and I stated receiving august the next month.
It depends
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rinoxy:

So unfortunate. It shall be well sooner than expected.
I hope so sir.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:

I was capture July and I stated receiving august the next month.
It depends
I see that it is not cast in stone, you see it when you see it. Fingers crossed.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nadingo:
I see. The thing is not cast in stone. Fingers crossed.
Yes. I think it’s the school Rector is responsible for that through the bursary.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Medianna:

Yes. I think it’s the school Rector is responsible for that through the bursary.
Oh really? If that's the case then I'm almost like 100% sure I'm getting paid this month cos the Registrar been tell me when I asked. Thought IPPIS would solely determine when. Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
opemipo2013:
Hello house, good afternoon. Pls aside Fed. Min,of Defence, has any other ministry or parastatal gotten their August salary
yes ministry of agriculture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
omotolanibaby:
yes ministry of agriculture
thank you for the information
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
NBTI alerted now.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rinoxy:
NBTI alerted now.
nice hope we all get by tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.