Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625663 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Period007:

How can I join this group please

Message me 08124712947
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by clementheights: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Abeg, Ejoo, Dan Allah, I plead with you all. Anyone with viable connect, connect me to a job please. I am an Agricultural extension graduate without a job. This is my number and
email 07042022550 ojoboclementokpeh@gmail.com
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Yabatech GTB Received
Polytechnics alert dropping now

GTB for now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Received. Fed Poly Damaturu, fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Medianna:

I was capture July and I stated receiving august the next month.
It depends
I just received my first pay this morning

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nadingo:
Congratulations
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nadingo:
When were u captured
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rahym001:

When were u captured
Last week of June, but 4th July was date of first appointment.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ok dat was fast, cos I know people captured around July 9, but we're not paid this month.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rahym001:
Ok dat was fast, cos I know people captured around July 9, but we're not paid this month.
May be next month you'll receive
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nadingo:
May be next month you'll receive
I have received just they newly employed were not
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
There is a rumor going round that FG has started paying palliatives to some MDA's, how truthful is ist?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
kingmekus:
There is a rumor going round that FG has started paying palliatives to some MDA's, how truthful is ist?
heard it over the weekend. How true is it?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cutechioma1: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
I didn't hear of any payment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Finally our promotions results are out; brethren help me thank GOD I've been promoted to Conraiss 11, Assistant Chief Scientific Officer.

8 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Queenbabbitt(f): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Am so glad for you 🥳🥳🥳
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Queenbabbitt:
Am so glad for you 🥳🥳🥳
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rinoxy:
Finally our promotions results are out; brethren help me thank GOD I've been promoted to Conraiss 11, Assistant Chief Scientific Officer.
Congratulations
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nadingo:
Congratulations
Thank you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Slimkkkk: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rinoxy:
Congratulations
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Slimkkkk post=125735392][/quote]thanks.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Rinoxy:
Congratulations to you...May God bless your new portfolio sir!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Rinoxy:
Congratulations. May God bless you new portfolio.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Medianna:

Congratulations. May God bless you new portfolio.
Amen, thanks a bunch.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
obinnanelson04:
Congratulations to you...May God bless your new portfolio sir!
Thanks a lot. Amen.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good afternoon
There's no need for any confusion. The info is actually true and correct.
a memo from the IPPIS office of the Accountant Generals Office 2 weeks ago on this, and it's actually the outcome of deliberations and negotiation between Labour and FGN on Petrol Subsidy palliative for Federal Civil servants.
The option of paying a daily palliative sum ranging between 4k to 7k was recommended by Labour to the Govt to choose from, and calculated by 22 working days of the month. The payment was to take effect from July.
From the above info, it's evident that Govt picked the sum of 5k from the options given by Labour, which will amount to N110,000 monthly and aggregates to N330,000 in arrears by this September.
From the said memo, every Federal worker will receive a flat rate irrespective of your cadre or grade level in service.
From October to December, the flat rate of 110,000 will now be the sum paid to everyone. This sum is in addition to the normal salary already being paid to workers.
It is a palliative measure to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal for Federal workers for a period of six months (July to December 2023), before the proposed new and improved salary increase for workers will commence in January 2024. # copied # how true is this

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
omotolanibaby:
Good afternoon
a memo from the IPPIS office of the Accountant Generals Office 2 weeks ago on this, and it's actually the outcome of deliberations and negotiation between Labour and FGN on Petrol Subsidy palliative for Federal Civil servants.
The option of paying a daily palliative sum ranging between 4k to 7k was recommended by Labour to the Govt to choose from, and calculated by 22 working days of the month. The payment was to take effect from July.
From the above info, it's evident that Govt picked the sum of 5k from the options given by Labour, which will amount to N110,000 monthly and aggregates to N330,000 in arrears by this September.
From the said memo, every Federal worker will receive a flat rate irrespective of your cadre or grade level in service.
From October to December, the flat rate of 110,000 will now be the sum paid to everyone. This sum is in addition to the normal salary already being paid to workers.
It is a palliative measure to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal for Federal workers for a period of six months (July to December 2023), before the proposed new and improved salary increase for workers will commence in January 2024. # copied # how true is this
WhatsApp rumour

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2023
omotolanibaby:
Good afternoon

But I read that the negotiation between the union and government has reached a standstill.

If the government has accepted to pay as asserted by this post, how comes that the dialogue has not yielded a consensus between the government and the union?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2023
This kind of government won't agree to pay such money without making noise about it in the media first. So by not hearing anything about the news, I strongly doubt that it's true.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Jmandotcom:
This kind of government won't agree to pay such money without making noise about it in the media first. So by not hearing anything about the news, I strongly doubt that it's true.
Gbam!!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by omotolanibaby(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

But I read that the negotiation between the union and government has reached a standstill.

If the government has accepted to pay as asserted by this post, how comes that the dialogue has not yielded a consensus between the government and the union?
you are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.