Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627179 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon123: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
cutechioma1:
No Alert? Wahala dey o. This people wan finish us with hunger
Naija don cast my brother.retrogression everyday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cutechioma1: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
How i fit do that when the salary dey put food for table.
Nadingo:
Commot mind for anything this week to avoid HBP
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Report I just read. It has started raining. No increment. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Please disregard. It is not true.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Persus204: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
bulaj:
Report I just read. It has started raining. No increment. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Ha. No increment? That's bad news. Civil service is not for the faint hearted. Too much hope on this ppl can kill sad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Shady92(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Fg is playing with civil servants. Or i can say they dont have regards for us.
Persus204:

Ha. No increment? That's bad news. Civil service is not for the faint hearted. Too much hope for this ppl can kill 😂
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persus204:

Ha. No increment? That's bad news. Civil service is not for the faint hearted. Too much hope on this ppl can kill sad

grin grin some persons have even finish spending the increment plus arrears self. Govt and Maradona na 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
bulaj:

Omo....no greenlight here

I hope the report is legit because people can misconstruct credit alert for salary payment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ladiesdream: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
younglekky19:

Omo....no greenlight here

I hope the report is legit because people can misconstruct credit alert for salary payment
na nnamdi azikiwe you dey? For my side no alert ooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ladiesdream:
na nnamdi azikiwe you dey? For my side no alert ooo

No

The man who said Nnamdi Azikwe seems to have gotten the report from Facebook because I doubt if it's true

Facebook people sell lie to themselves in that platform
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
younglekky19:

No

The man who said Nnamdi Azikwe seems to have gotten the report from Facebook because I doubt if it's true

Facebook people sell lie to themselves in that platform
. they love to lie on those Facebook groups. I have never seen such foolishness before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2023
jswagg4:

. they love to lie on those Facebook groups. I have never seen such foolishness before.

Good morning all.ijust confirmed myself that it was fake news. So sorry for not being thorough. I regret any false hopes raised by my post.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2023
bulaj:

Good morning all.ijust confirmed myself that it was fake news. So sorry for not being thorough. I regret any false hopes raised by my post.
It is well,

this Government is worse than that of Buhari

A country where the President has not been heard from for more than 7 days.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2023
Rahym001:

It is well,

this Government is worse than that of Buhari

A country where the President has not been heard from for more than 7 days.

Well, those that voted and supported APC are also here expecting like everyone else.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Seems everywhere is dry

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
The same tribalistic and useless fellows that voted for Buhari and made us waste good 8 years repeated the same thing by voting Tinubu. E no go better for all of una

4 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
We don't have a compassionate government at all. Given the current economic crisis brought about by the removal of subsidy, salaries ought to be paid on or before 26th of every month. I am flabbergasted that up till now, no salaries paid yet. This is sardonic and seriously lugubrious.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
FAAC meeting was held told and allocations shared today. Kai. Wahala they.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jmandotcom:
We don't have a compassionate government at all. Given the current economic crisis brought about by the removal of subsidy, salaries ought to be paid on or before 26th of every month. I am flabbergasted that up till now, no salaries paid yet. This is sardonic and seriously lugubrious.

A people get the leaders they deserve.

If Nigerians collectively say 'enough is enough' today, everything will improve immediately

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Jmandotcom: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sadly, tribalism and religious sentiments will never make Nigerians collectively say "enough is enough."
nitt:

A people get the leaders they deserve.

If Nigerians collectively say 'enough is enough' today, everything will improve immediately
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts

https://leadership.ng/faac-shares-n1-1trn-august-revenue-among-federal-state-local-govts/
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Greystone: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
bulaj:
FAAC meeting was held told and allocations shared today. Kai. Wahala they.

Some state civil servants received their salaries two days ago.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by nitt: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jmandotcom:
Sadly, tribalism and religious sentiments will never make Nigerians collectively say "enough is enough."

Status Quo Anté
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jswagg4(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
My mother is a retired military officer and she was just paid their September Pension. They usually collect, then other federal civil servants collect. So our salaries should start dropping very soon

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
jswagg4:
My mother is a retired military officer and she was just paid their September Pension. They usually collect, then other federal civil servants collect. So our salaries should start dropping very soon
Thanks for this information
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
FG has refused to send prayers to our mail boxes.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
MOD received September salary last night 10pm. Note: not IPPIS, but GIFMIX
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by IBBG(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
obinnanelson04:
MOD received September salary last night 10pm. Note: not IPPIS, but GIFMIX
hmmm. Which ministry is MOD
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by doxiler(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
I think is Ministry of Defence. I believe they are not on IPPIS
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
So Tinubu will be giving speech tomorrow knowing full well that his workers has not been paid
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by VeryKindHearted(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
LudaChriz:
So Tinubu will be giving speech tomorrow knowing full well that his workers has not been paid

Tinubu sane you?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by siina(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Medianna:

Arrears for what?
Got captured July and got august. Or am I missing something here?
Arrears of your salary na. Time you are captured might be different from when you resumed work, so what is confusing there?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
siina:
Arrears of your salary na. Time you are captured might be different from when you resumed work, so what is confusing there?
Ahmm sorry that was suppose to be a rhetorical question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.