Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625087 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 4:18pm On Mar 30
NSCDC not yet received salary yet. Don't even know if peculiar allowance will be also added as it's done with road safety, prison and fire service
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 1:17am On Mar 31
Am banking with access bank and I have not received march salary , fti .....anyone with access received?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 6:23am On Mar 31
Smokey5:
Am banking with access bank and I have not received march salary , fti .....anyone with access received?
Except UBA and few microfinance banks, I doubt if any other bank has received their salaries including access bank.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 7:09pm On Mar 31
Access bank fti... received march salary

8 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 10:43am On Apr 01
Pls can someone give us the range of this 25/35% increment? Let's know what we're expecting tomorrow sad sad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 10:54am On Apr 01
Use your last salary (net) multiply it by 25% your answer will be very close to what you will receive as March salary.
Hope it helps 🙏.

LudaChriz:
Pls can someone give us the range of this 25/35% increment? Let's know what we're expecting tomorrow sad sad

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Persus204: 10:55am On Apr 01
LudaChriz:

😁😁 I wondered about this; what are the ranges? Before we over hope and end up with pittance due to crazy deductions cos these gov ppl can be killjoys.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Persus204: 10:56am On Apr 01
[quote author=major50 post=129211843]Use your last salary (net) multiply it by 25% your answer will be very close to what you will receive as March salary.
Hope it helps 🙏.

I have done this computation o but this country will always shock you.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 1:22pm On Apr 01
major50:
Use your last salary (net) multiply it by 25% your answer will be very close to what you will receive as March salary.
Hope it helps 🙏.

I did the same before my salary came last night, unfortunately it was short of 10k. My expectation dashed like the wind.
FTI Access bank

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Uche559(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01
Around 64k addition for level 9 step 6 paramilitary

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01
AmandaLuv:
I did the same before my salary came last night, unfortunately it was short of 10k. My expectation dashed like the wind.
FTI Access bank

Their wicked deductions as usual
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01
Uche559:
Around 64k addition for level 9 step 6 paramilitary

We're talking about FTI sir
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 6:09pm On Apr 01
Who has the idea of amount the peculiar allowance offers to paramilitary. Is it a fixed amount and according to level
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 6:21pm On Apr 01
Maybe cooperative deductions.
Any hope for the 14 months arrears?

AmandaLuv:
FTI Access bank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by heykims(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01
U guys should understand that the % increment is from the basic salary and not allowance. So don't calculate with your net if u get allowances.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 7:39pm On Apr 01
Thanks for the info, but our (FTI) payslip is only summaries, no break down.

heykims:
U guys should understand that the % increment is from the basic salary and not allowance. So don't calculate with your net if u get allowances.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 9:08am On Apr 02
AmandaLuv:
FTI Access bank

Are you actually sure about this? A colleague who's on CONTIS 8 moved from 112k to 165k

Modified: I'm just getting to know that Hazard allowance was also implemented for the non-academics hence the blotted amount here.
28k for 25% and around 25k for hazard
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 9:20am On Apr 02
major50:
Hope it helps 🙏.

UNN Fidelity landed safely. The calculation here is 99.99% correct
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by major50: 9:28am On Apr 02
Morning Sir.
Good to hear.
Does anyone have info on the arrears ie from January 2023 to February 2024?.

LudaChriz:

UNN Fidelity landed safely. The calculation here is 99.99% correct
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02
FCE salary with 25% Ecobank

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Oshin56(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03
major50:
Morning Sir.
Good to hear.
Does anyone have info on the arrears ie from January 2023 to February 2024?.

I don't know how sure it's, but I heard that it's only 2months arrears that they will pay (now). That's January and February...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04
FEB wage award FcE Ecobank

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 5:33pm On Apr 04
Rahym001:

We are waiting for GTB

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04
LudaChriz:

Are you actually sure about this? A colleague who's on CONTIS 8 moved from 112k to 165k

Modified: I'm just getting to know that Hazard allowance was also implemented for the non-academics hence the blotted amount here.
28k for 25% and around 25k for hazard
I didn't get the 25k hazard. Only got around 28k which is the 25% increase nothing else.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmandaLuv(f): 5:54pm On Apr 04
Rahym001:
is it the 35k? FcE yet to receive?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 6:02pm On Apr 04
Fedpoly February wage award is dropping.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04
AmandaLuv:
yes 35k wage award for February
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Naomi4Noah(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04
AmandaLuv:
35k feb wage award received, ace,ondo. First bank
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:31am On Apr 05
AmandaLuv:
I didn't get the 25k hazard. Only got around 28k which is the 25% increase nothing else.

Is that the same with all your colleagues? All non-academics in UNN got the hazard allowance in addition to the 25%
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 2:34am On Apr 05
Naomi4Noah:
35k feb wage award received, ace,ondo. First bank

How's Loyo hall and ewa cheesy

I stayed in that hall during my Nce days. How time fly
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05
Oshin56:
I don't know how sure it's, but I heard that it's only 2months arrears that they will pay (now). That's January and February...
Confirmed! UBA UNN received
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by braveheart008(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05
LudaChriz:

Confirmed! UBA UNN received

You mean the 2 months arrears?

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.