Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (622172 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 10:02am On Mar 26
February wage award dropping

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Oshin56(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26
LudaChriz:
"25% is a goal
Kadpoly microfinance"
Kadpoly microfinance bank Kadpoly staff have received their March salary with 25/35% congratulations to us

Someone should confirm this pls
it's confirmed, because it has reflected on payslip....

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 5:32am On Mar 27
March salary of Parastatal under MOD just dropped. Not under IPPIS but GIFMIX. We have never collected any wage award (Palliative) since inception.
MOD aka Head quarter of corruption.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by obinnanelson04: 5:33am On Mar 27
LudaChriz:

But we already have inflation so what?

Meanwhile, the causes of inflation in Nigeria today include hike in fuel price, increase in import duty, and low agric productivity due to insecurity in our farms.

So if the govt truly wants to bring down inflation, they know what to do
You are blessed with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 12:35pm On Mar 27
Dvdpity:

You are mad
Don't do that again.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dvdpity: 1:02pm On Mar 27
Rinoxy:

Don't do that again.
Shut up.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 2:14pm On Mar 27
Dvdpity:

Shut up.
I don't know how mannerless humans got in here.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dvdpity: 2:24pm On Mar 27
Rinoxy:

Fuvk you! Who do you think that you are, to tell me what to do, say or type? Rubbish nonsense.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27
Rinoxy:

The forum and particularly, the thread is open to all, so expect to see all kinds of humans.
Don't you see them display idiocy on most threads that make front page?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27
Rinoxy:

forget him, he lack manners.
He is a very frustrated human being. Don't bring urself to his level by answering him. He is not worth the stress. On a normal if you see him, one slap will send him to his ancestors. Na only mouth him get
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:53pm On Mar 27
Dvdpity:

Don't mind me, I was not properly raised, that's why I say and type rubbish and nonsense.
We already know.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:54pm On Mar 27
Rahym001:
He is a very frustrated human being. Don't bring urself to his level by answering him. He is not worth the stress. On a normal if you see him, one slap will send him to his ancestors. Na only mouth him get
Hiding behind a keypad. No be him fault.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 7:54pm On Mar 27
uniquelyspecial:
The forum and particularly, the thread is open to all, so expect to see all kinds of humans.
Don't you see them display idiocy on most threads that make front page?
Very well.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dvdpity: 8:06pm On Mar 27
Rahym001:
Bloody civilians are free to type rubbish.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 9:31am On Mar 28
Heard march salaries have started dropping , can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 9:56am On Mar 28
Smokey5:
Heard march salaries have started dropping , can anyone confirm this?
confirmed. MDA. GTB customers will wait till night time as usual

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 11:18am On Mar 28
NBTI alerted March salary.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Greystone: 12:03pm On Mar 28
olamilarks:

Got mine yesterday evening. GTB

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ejaisky: 5:45pm On Mar 28
olamilarks:
Mass exodus from GTb looming

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28
Greystone:

Got mine yesterday evening. GTB
Nice, I never see anything o, same GTB. We wait!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by NollyMedia(f): 9:32am On Mar 29
Easter without salary loading...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:56am On Mar 29
Some 1 please confirm, is polytechnics receiving their march salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 11:45am On Mar 29
UNN March salary confirmed with 25% increment

UBA

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:35pm On Mar 29
Rahym001:
Some 1 please confirm, is polytechnics receiving their march salary
Those in UBA have gotten theirs yesternite
Fed Poly with 25%/35% increament

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 1:41pm On Mar 29
LudaChriz:
UNN March salary confirmed with 25% increment

UBA
Did it come with a month arrears?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 1:42pm On Mar 29
ashafson:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 3:43pm On Mar 29
Smokey5:

No
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29
ashafson:

thanks for the confirmation, hopefully we can see ours by tuesday

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 10:36am On Mar 30
Those banking with Unical micro finance bank, received march salaries last night by 9pm.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30
Smokey5:
Those banking with Unical micro finance bank, received march salaries last night by 9pm.

With the 25/35% increment?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30
GTB nice one! grin Till now nothing!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 2:34pm On Mar 30
LudaChriz:

With the 25/35% increment?
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.