Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (625653 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:22pm On Mar 08
Oshin56:
bro good evening, pls can I get your number?
No pls

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Oshin56(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08
ashafson:

No pls
no problem bro, thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08
Guys are not smiling any longer
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by younglekky19: 1:05pm On Mar 10
If you need a loan

Contact the Lapo agent below

The company offer loans to federal civil servants and repayment is directly from IPPIS
No guarantor
No collateral

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10
younglekky19:
If you need a loan

Contact the Lapo agent below

The company offer loans to federal civil servants and repayment is directly from IPPIS
No guarantor
No collateral

Bro most of these companies issuing loan through ippis are criminals.

Non stop deductions after the payment.

Dem no dey stop after the tenor they will give excuses saying ippis did not remit

If you apply for the loan you are inviting poverty

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Musty4ahmed1: 3:15pm On Mar 10
Rahym001:

Bro most of these companies issuing loan through ippis are criminals.

Non stop deductions after the payment.

Dem no dey stop after the tenor they will give excuses saying ippis did not remit

If you apply for the loan you are inviting poverty
And their interest are extremely high.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by olamilarks(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10
Musty4ahmed1:
I heard February wage award is dropping for some MDAs. How true?
I saw a screenshot saying someone received. I don't know which agency though!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bordilon: 7:27am On Mar 14
Hmmm Feb is now processing forever. What a Government.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ovii123(m): 9:35am On Mar 14
I heard peculiar allowance has reflected in paramilitary payslip for March

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Oshin56(m): 10:46am On Mar 14
Ovii123:
I heard about FTI too but I don't know how sure it's, that they have add 25&35% to there payroll.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Uche559(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14
Ovii123:
Yes, i can confirm for Road safety, correction service, NDLEA for now

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Ovii123(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14
Uche559:

Yes, i can confirm for Road safety, correction service, NDLEA for now
Good one, please let them pay it
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17
SSANU/NASU 7 days warning strike starts tomorrow
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 3:24pm On Mar 20
Why the silence...no updates?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 5:08pm On Mar 20
Smokey5:
Why the silence...no updates?
I guess so
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20
Breaking:
The Minister of Education, Prof. Tahir Mamman, met with the leadership of the striking unions on Wednesday in Abuja to discuss ending the warning strike.

The unions include the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, SSANU, the Non-Academic Staff Union of Universities, NASU, and the National Association of Academic Technologists, NAAT.

Mamman told newsmen after the meeting that the Federal Government would continue to dialogue with the unions to forestall an escalation.

“We expect that it will not go beyond what it is. We have a good understanding with the unions to ensure stability in our tertiary institutions.

“We will do everything possible to maintain confidence in the unions so that the issue of the strike can be resolved,” he said.

The General Secretary of NASU, Prince Peters Adeyemi, while commending the openness of the government in ending the strike, insisted that the strike would continue until a favorable response from the government was received.

“We have been duly briefed by the government team led by the Minister of Education on the efforts that the government is making in respect of our demands.

“We have said that since this is a warning strike, these efforts should continue, and hopefully, before the end of the warning strike, something reasonable and tangible will come from the government.

“We appreciate their openness but this struggle will continue [until] as soon as we receive a positive response from the higher authorities.

“We assure the Nigerian public that the strike will be reviewed appropriately, but, for now, the strike continues while the government continues with efforts to get the desired results so that the universities will come back on stage,” he said.

Corroborating this, the President of NAAT, Comrade Ibeji Nwokoma, reiterated the decision of other unions, saying that the parties would further consult with their principals and thereafter would come back and brief the minister.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Vernon26(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23
Please for those who did ippis enrollment last January, is the any hope for wage award at all?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nadingo: 9:05pm On Mar 23
Vernon26:
Please for those who did ippis enrollment last January, is the any hope for wage award at all?
Have you started receiving salary?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Vernon26(m): 6:18am On Mar 24
Nadingo:
Have you started receiving salary?
not yet
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Palebe: 11:11am On Mar 25
February wage award received this morning. An MDA in Ministry of Education

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rinoxy: 1:03pm On Mar 25
NBTI alerted February wage award.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 1:41pm On Mar 25
Palebe:
February wage award received this morning. An MDA in Ministry of Education
AlhamduliLah (All praise is due to God)
Even though it haven't reach is (Fed Poly)
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25
"25% is a goal
Kadpoly microfinance"
Kadpoly microfinance bank Kadpoly staff have received their March salary with 25/35% congratulations to us

Someone should confirm this pls
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 6:28pm On Mar 25
I just hope federal government can do this as they said but I still doubt if they will. Meanwhile, this will cause lot of inflation in the market

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Smokey5: 6:48pm On Mar 25
Fake news bro!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by kingmekus(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25
Henryjp:
I just hope federal government can do this as they said but I still doubt if they will. Meanwhile, this will cause lot of inflation in the market
Why is it that when it comes to paying civil servants salary, you people always believe it would cause Inflations, The Billions FG and lawmakers have been sharing will not cause Inflations but paying workers a good minimum wage would cause it??
Why has countries with a higher minimum wage even in Africa not experiencing the so called inflation?? Make una no dey allow these wicked politicians to make you feel you don't deserve better please.

6 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Dvdpity: 8:52pm On Mar 25
Henryjp:
You are mad
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25
Dvdpity:

You are mad
Too harsh

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Steve0979(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25
Dvdpity:

You are mad
no mind d guy senators politician earning billions yet no inflation na common man one naira nai go bring inflation
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 8:16am On Mar 26
Henryjp:

But we already have inflation so what?

Meanwhile, the causes of inflation in Nigeria today include hike in fuel price, increase in import duty, and low agric productivity due to insecurity in our farms.

So if the govt truly wants to bring down inflation, they know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Medianna(f): 8:57am On Mar 26
Dvdpity:

You are mad
Just imagine your comment an educated people’s forum..
Not like the poster was talking directly to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dami22, Persus204

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.