Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (623623 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2020
hotboz:

That I can't confirm

Then how did u know they have paid
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by hotboz: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
Rahym001:

Then how did u know they have paid

My brother, I know u want assurance cos of prevailing situation but I'm not the inquisitive type. I'm 100% sure they've been paid but can't go the extra length of asking how much.

Modified: Heard it's February salary for those who haven't received.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Pls in case u get urs kindly update us
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slenjaman(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2020
No salary until 13, same as last month.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
slenjaman:
God forbid
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2020
slenjaman:
na your salary go come for 13th grin, no allow boys trace your house address o

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2020
slenjaman:

play like play

13 April is what am hearing ooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2020
slenjaman:

That will be Easter Monday u know?

Even the notorious Idi Amin can't treat his workers like that
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by slenjaman(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2020
Lol. Boys are not smiling at all.
onyxo76:
na your salary go come for 13th grin, no allow boys trace your house address o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
slenjaman:

April fool
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
hotboz:

My brother, I know u want assurance cos of prevailing situation but I'm not the inquisitive type. I'm 100% sure they've been paid but can't go the extra length of asking how much.

April fool effect
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
4:00 pm loading we never see alert

Polytechnic staff in lagos
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
The whole thing tire me .
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
amanda2013:

We will be alright
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
amanda2013:

This government is terrible. Why are these people heartless and devilish?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
And today is gone no news. I need to send some money to my brother whose wife is pregnant at this critical time but no way.

Buhari may it never be well with you and all your households including all your ministers and advisers!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by blessedjohn: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na wa ooo. Just take it easy bro. It's well ooo.
LudaChriz:
And today is gone no news. I need to send some money to my brother whose wife is pregnant at this critical time but no way.

Buhari may it never be well with you and all your households including all your ministers and advisers!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
LudaChriz:

It's only God who moved me withheld same prayer for these people.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by edogu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Here is the reply I got from IPPIS concerning the delay of March salary.

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
edogu:

Soon can be next two weeks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
edogu:

I wrote them too a mail since yesterday and till now they haven't reply me.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bnbash(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
The more we curse him the more we get affected. So let's pray it will be well with him,his ministers and advisers
LudaChriz:

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Singleatom(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Any technologist in the house? Any news about payment of hazard and call duty allowances with our salary?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Singleatom:
Any technologist in the house? Any news about payment of hazard and call duty allowances with our salary?

This salary issue, is it only in the institutions that we are facing it or other MDAs? Because a journalist with FRCN after I questioned him on why no reporter is carry out report on the wickedness of government about salaries payment, he swiftly told me that salaries were paid since last week and that most of them have even finish spending theirs.
Are we the only ones facing this issue?
If yes, why is government punishing us in the educational institutions?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Humblezick:

This salary issue, is it only in the institutions that we are facing it or other MDAs? Because a journalist with FRCN after I questioned him on why no reporter is carry out report on the wickedness of government about salaries payment, he swiftly told me that salaries were paid since last week and that most of them have even finish spending theirs.

other MDAs don receive since last week, some got on Monday.

Educational Institutions don enter one chance for this Govt
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Rahym001 post=88012379]

other MDAs don receive since last week, some got on Monday.

Educational Institutions don enter one chance for this Govt[/quote

It's well.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cjwalter(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Humblezick post=88012273]

Fcta/fcda have not paid us as well.and we enrolled in ippis on January....i believe the delay is from ippis
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Other MDAs have been paid. My wife was paid last week.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Humblezick:

I raised d issue dt hope d ASUU warning strike b4 fG order her lockdown won't affect payment from Ippis for d month of march
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Humblezick post=88012546][/quote]

Hi Comrade, Some said UNN staff v been paid
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
taibat61:

I raised d issue dt hope d ASUU warning strike b4 fG order her lockdown won't affect payment from Ippis for d month of march

It's well
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Humblezick:

It's well
Fed. Polytexhnics and CoEs that are not on strike have not been paid. I don't think it has anything to do with ASUU strike but incompetency of most government agencies and departments

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (266) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.