Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (623632 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2020
Humblezick:

Suzystores, I am tired with these people. I wonder what is their problem. I don't blame them anyway.

Who should we blame?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2020
LudaChriz:
We obviously have a very useless system being supervised by a highly useless government.
Those in GT bank received their salary since last week Friday and up till now others are yet to receive theirs. Can't salary be paid over the weekend?
Everywhere will be locked down today and we don't even know our faith yet. The worst thing is even if you get the money now, prices already skyrocketed.

I spit on this government

I operate gtb account but no salary received yet...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2020
taibat61:

Imagine.... my colleague received on Friday though
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Its not only gtb
Some civil servants in access, diamond access, unity have received their salaries
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
LudaChriz:
We obviously have a very useless system being supervised by a highly useless government.
Those in GT bank received their salary since last week Friday and up till now others are yet to receive theirs. Can't salary be paid over the weekend?
Everywhere will be locked down today and we don't even know our faith yet. The worst thing is even if you get the money now, prices already skyrocketed.

I spit on this government

I am with GT too, no alert yet ooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2020
taibat61:
a few

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2020
LudaChriz:

Imagine.... my colleague received on Friday though

Let's clarify this payment issue

Hope it's not audio alert

Tell us d ministry or institution dt received payment
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Mrgreatness:
Its not only gtb
Some civil servants in access, diamond access, unity have received their salaries

Which ministry or institution?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2020
I v an opinion to share

Hope d ASUU strike won't lose an effect to delay in Ippis payment to our various account for those of us in institution
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2020
taibat61:

Which ministry or institution?
A university in the southeast
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Mrgreatness:
A university in the southeast

Nsukka(UNN)??
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
taibat61:

Nsukka(UNN)??
Na u sabi
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
We at college of education,they haven't even started paying us.But wait o.i thought they said ippis pays on time.so what is happening now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
suzystores:
We at college of education,they haven't even started paying us.But wait o.i thought they said ippis pays on time.so what is happening now
I wonder
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mazikic(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
suzystores:
So FG didn't pay college of education and they know from today is total lockdown.its well.we will surely survive.
Today is Monday, still nothing is forthcoming. I don't know what they're smoking at the IPPIS office; you know the country is on lockdown and markets are closing, and you still don't want to disburse on time for people to buy things.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Prices have already doubled, this IPPIS people ought to have paid since 21st angry
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Guys IPPIS is situated in the core of Civil Service. So do you think it can be separated from the inefficiency that is characteristic of the decadent Nigeria Civil Service? Non teaching unions already lost the battle when they fell for the IPPIS deception. Henceforth, we can only hope and pray for minimum challenges in receiving our monthly salaries.
Mazikic:

Today is Monday, still nothing is forthcoming. I don't know what they're smoking at the IPPIS office; you know the country is on lockdown and markets are closing, and you still don't want to disburse on time for people to buy things.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
I really don't understand why the discrepancies. Some agencies n ministries have been paid since Friday last week, same IPPIS. It's so disheartening.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by AmeLonRo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Olumyyde:
I really don't understand why the discrepancies. Some agencies n ministries have been paid since Friday last week, same IPPIS. It's so disheartening.

Could it be bcoz of ASUU strike?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by onyxo76(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
we no see anything here for ife o, it's really disheartening and these kids dey chop like there is no tomorrow
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
As at 2pm no alart yet, is there any assurance of salary payment today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by k2kay(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is not funny anymore, how are we expected to stock up? This ippis peeps are heartless o.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
k2kay:
This is not funny anymore, how are we expected to stock up? This ippis peeps are heartless o.

Wicked people. Thinking of lodging complain on their website (IPPIS).
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by k2kay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Humblezick:

Wicked people. Thinking of lodging complain on their website (IPPIS).
The problem is our govt does not listen at all...this is the height of irresponsibility. Asking people to stay at home without paying them The time is 4.49 still no salary...buhari's address should have directed the payment of all salaries before lockdown but what do i know.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
k2kay:

The problem is our govt does not listen at all...this is the height of irresponsibility. Asking people to stay at home without paying them The time is 4.49 still no salary...buhari's address should have directed the payment of all salaries before lockdown but what do i know.

I did not listen to him, rather read his speech. While I was reading through, I first scanned through, looking for where he stated that salaries be paid to worker with immediate ineffective, but unfortunately I saw nothing. Buhary has no good intention for workers. Sorry to say this, but this is a reality.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Pardon me o but I feel that workers shouldn't be wailing like this just yet. My institution used to pay us on the last day of the month during the time of GIFMIS.

Besides, e never too tey when dem pay February salary o. Myown still remain small probably because I'm single and my babe don travel because of coro

Let's wait till after tomorrow, then we can now wail
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by k2kay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Humblezick:

I did not listen to him, rather read his speech. While I was reading through, I first scanned through, looking for where he stated that salaries be paid to worker with immediate ineffective, but unfortunately I saw nothing. Buhary has no good intention for workers. Sorry to say this, but this is a reality.
No need to be sorry, its reality like u said. These people dont mean well at all. Lockdown without salaries being paid is madness. If there is one thing this Covid 19 pandemic has reinforced within me is that Nigeria is a failed state. We are just decieving ourselves!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Carbuyer83: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
k2kay:

No need to be sorry, its reality like u said. These people dont mean well at all. Lockdown without salaries being paid is madness. If there is one thing this Covid 19 pandemic has reinforced within me is that Nigeria is a failed state. We are just decieving ourselves!
Undiluted truth.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Samakus:
Pardon me o but I feel that workers shouldn't be wailing like this just yet. My institution used to pay us on the last day of the month during the time of GIFMIS.

Besides, e never too tey when dem pay February salary o. Myown still remain small probably because I'm single and my babe don travel because of coro

Let's wait till after tomorrow, then we can now wail

The owner of d trend don talk

Who am I to criticize him
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Makemercy: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
I believe this is the time for the respective trade/labour unions to speak out, but it's seems they are not bothered. I think individuals making complaint is good, but not the best approach.
quote author=Humblezick post=87926599]

Wicked people. Thinking of lodging complain on their website (IPPIS).[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (266) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.