Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (626546 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Javalist: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2020
suzystores:
Ok how do I join the telegram

Check my signature below this post it's there. Simply copy everything as it is without the opening and closing underscore (_) symbol then paste it in your browser. If you've Télégrām installed on your phone, you would be redirected to the group immediately.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2020
saylawal2003:
If anyone is finding it difficult to join the group via the link. Pls drop ur details here. One of the admins will link u up
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2020
No need for all these social media groups...we all already have a plethora of groups that we belong to disturbing our phone every now and then. Let's maintain this platform.

My humble opinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jeraw: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2020
LudaChriz:
No need for all these social media groups...we all already have a plethora of groups that we belong to disturbing our phone every now and then. Let's maintain this platform.

My humble opinion
supported

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
LudaChriz:

My humble opinion
I strongly concur.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by wordychap: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by wordychap: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
saylawal2003:
If anyone is finding it difficult to join the group via the link. Pls drop ur details here. One of the admins will link u up
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amkingfadh(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
We just got our payslip. There was a reduction in our peculiar allowance. Every other thing remains the same. Also, cooperative deduction has been included

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LEGAL007: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
saylawal2003:
Please kindly add me. 09058838934
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by wordychap: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
saylawal2003:

+2347068797787
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amaralizzy40y: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good day all, I have been following this post, I have not received my Feb. and march salary due to the mistake on my Ippis printout..... I sent an email to SUPPORT@IPPIS.GOV.NG and I got reply to call Mr simon with his number the sent to me through this email.....pls who knows if this is their correct email address. Though I have reported to my bursary unit before march salary and the left all our complaints in the office and left becos of this covid 19... That was why I mail ippis to see if I can get help online before person go die�� two months salary no be beans.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by otokx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
amaralizzy40y:
Good day all, I have been following this post, I have not received my Feb. and march salary due to the mistake on my Ippis printout..... I sent an email to SUPPORT@IPPIS.GOV.NG and I got reply to call Mr simon with his number the sent to me through this email.....pls who knows if this is their correct email address. Though I have reported to my bursary unit before march salary and the left all our complaints in the office and left becos of this covid 19... That was why I mail ippis to see if I can get help online before person go die�� two months salary no be beans.

This has also been observed in our institution, hope you get some relief.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Yohh: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Add 08064458608
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bulaj(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
This platform is just the best for the purpose it was created. Moving to WhatsApp or Telegram would mean no anonymity and I fear personal space maybe encroached upon. Anyways each one to their own.

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
LudaChriz:

My humble opinion

supported

any body that want to join is free to join

nairaland remains Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Honestly this platform remains the best
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
To get any info from this platform you have to join the WhatsApp grp and telegram
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by awele186: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Go and sit down young man

To get any info from this platform you have to join the WhatsApp grp and telegram[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Guzel: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Let’s continue using NL. Users can read up even after a week of absence.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Loggerstrip: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pls add me 08037724537
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LudaChriz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mrgreatness:
To get any info from this platform you have to join the WhatsApp grp and telegram

Which info do you have if I may ask?

I'm surprised that a so called federal civil servant can talk like this

For ur info some of us are just here for fun

3 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
LudaChriz:

Which info do you have if I may ask?

I'm surprised that a so called federal civil servant can talk like this

For ur info some of us are just here for fun
That's harsh
Don't you think so
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Mrgreatness(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
awele186:
Go and sit down young man

I can't sit down now because I'm lying down
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by tanko195: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Olumyyde(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Rahym001:

supported

any body that want to join is free to join

nairaland remains Nairaland
Yeah, too many groups on WhatsApp already. The reason for opening a telegram/Whatsapp group will soon die down. Let's just maintain this space that we've always visited as issues arise. Moreover new FG workers can easily locate the thread and benefit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.