Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627217 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
taibat61:

Modify:

https://twitter.com/FTIStaffNg/status/1257310296894402563?s=19

https:///1E0hHKTwYl

Kindly tweet with d tag #FGPayOurAprilSalary #NewMinimumWageArrears and mention @Mbuhari
@ASUU
@cenbank
@NigeriaGov

Mr Jmaine, roman1755 and other active members on this thread kindly help us push the tweet with the accurate #tag on twitter to appropriate authorities
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 9:43pm On May 04, 2020
taibat61:

Mr Jmaine, roman1755 and other active members on this thread kindly help us push the tweet with the accurate #tag on twitter to appropriate authorities
I have also disturbed the tweet as well
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2020
Beebsquare1:

I have also disturbed the tweet as well

Thanks
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2020
Uncertainties or delay in salary payment will affect your loan repayment. You will be charged on the number of days that you defaulted.

As a former banker, I can assure you that if this trend continues unabated, your chances of securing a loan in the near future will be greatly affected.

This is where union leaders can come in either have a meeting with the bank management or the IPPIS team on the need for prompt salary payment to avoid unnecessary default.

Last month, one of my colleagues was really humiliated by his bank because of his loan is due for repayment but salary is yet to drop. And the repayment was tied to 30th. The called this guy with series of threats about 50 times within 10 minutes.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2020
taibat61:

I joined twitter since 2013 but i dont really know how to use it, especially this #tag of a thing. I have been retweeting most of the tweets on the FTIstaffNG account. Please kindly put me through how to add the #tag. Thanks. We need to make our protest trend on major blogs, newspapers etc. Dont sit on the fence. This is becoming unbearable. Please also make this available on FTIstaff on Telegram for necessary action. Our quietness wont help anyone
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2020
Click on the blue leaf button @ the right corner on ur twitter app

Follow the guidelines in the image below then you submit by a click on Tweet above

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 10:20pm On May 04, 2020
roman1755:
I joined twitter since 2013 but i dont really know how to use it, especially this #tag of a thing. I have been retweeting most of the tweets on the FTIstaffNG account. Please kindly put me through how to add the #tag. Thanks. We need to make our protest trend on major blogs, newspapers etc. Dont sit on the fence. This is becoming unbearable. Please also make this available on FTIstaff on Telegram for necessary action. Our quietness wont help anyone

Waiting be our offence gannn, my sister that is under judiciary has finished spending her own salary.... This is so annoying.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 10:49pm On May 04, 2020
taibat61:

I have learnt my voice to the cause....... It's a nice initiative.. wink
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2020
this govt get mind for back

though I was reliably informed that salaries had been sent to the Central Bank since Friday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 1:24am On May 05, 2020
Rahym001:

though I was reliably informed that salaries had been sent to the Central Bank since Friday
Friday wey be public holiday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 3:37am On May 05, 2020
Rahym001:

And someone said it will spend good 24hrs in Central Bank for distribution to each staff account, I don't know how true it's
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2020
Beebsquare1:

And someone said it will spend good 24hrs in Central Bank for distribution to each staff account, I don't know how true it's
yes at least 24hrs
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2020
Rahym001:

yes at least 24hris

So, isn't from Friday till now up to 24hours yet?
They are just fooling us. Nothing more.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 05, 2020
Humblezick:

So, isn't from Friday till now up to 24hours yet?
They are just fooling us. Nothing more.
Friday was public holiday, remember?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2020
roman1755:
Friday was public holiday, remember?

And yesterday?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 05, 2020
Humblezick:

And yesterday?
That someone said they sent the salary to CBN since Friday (which is public holiday)should tell you that the info is not reliable. All these are mere permutations
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Humblezick(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2020
roman1755:
That someone said they sent the salary to CBN since Friday (which is public holiday)should tell you that the info is not reliable. All these are mere permutations
Exactly. Mere speculation. Giving people fake hope.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2020
April salary alerts of staff of Federal tertiary institutions that enrolled on IPPIS will start dropping tomorrow. I was reliably informed.

Academic staff that didn't enroll on IPPIS will receive their Feb and March salaries today, I was also reliably told. This was in line with the recent President Buhari's directive. 36 out of 43 Federal universities were able to meet the deadline of submitting names of academic staff and other non IPPIS enrollers yet to get paid.

Source: A high ranking Union executive in my school who usually have contact with IPPIS Director.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Akrabonky: 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Samakus:
April salary alerts of staff of Federal tertiary institutions that enrolled on IPPIS will start dropping tomorrow. I was reliably informed.

Academic staff that didn't enroll on IPPIS will receive their Feb and March salaries today, I was also reliably told. This was in line with the recent President Buhari's directive. 36 out of 43 Federal universities were able to meet the deadline of submitting names of academic staff and other non IPPIS enrollers yet to get paid.

Source: A high ranking Union executive in my school who usually have contact with IPPIS Director.

what about minimum wage arrears
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

This is not a news and the source can never be reliable. We have heard this over and over again. Let that high ranking union executive bear in mind that tertiary institution workers are coming for all Union leaders for failing to do what they are supposed to do.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
Akrabonky:

you never see salary you dey find arears

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
Akrabonky:

He said that he was told May but now doubts due to this COVID-19 ish
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2020
Fkj202004:

This is not a news and the source can never be reliable. We have heard this over and over again. Let that high ranking union executive bear in mind that tertiary institution workers are coming for all Union leaders for failing to do what they are supposed to do.

We will find out whether he's reliable or not, tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

SAMAKUS
Do you know if this one is coming with cooperative and other deduction
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Samakus(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
adewale4jesus:

SAMAKUS
Do you know if this one is coming with cooperative and other deduction

I don't know that o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by adewale4jesus: 9:48pm On May 05, 2020
Samakus:

I don't know that o
Ok ooo
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
Who told him May? IPPIS Director himself or the the union executive guess work?
Samakus:

He said that he was told May but now doubts due to this COVID-19 ish
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Any news about alert today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by LobsanRampa(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
Samakus:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2020
harrisonfo:
Any news about alert today
Don't ask for news on salary because no body has the real information when salaries will be paid other than IPPIS staff. Just zero your mind to any day you receive alert.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2020
Everybody is now OYO
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 06, 2020
Beress:
Everybody is now OYO
LOL, my brother, na the case now ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.