Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (621461 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fabregas1109: 9:32am On May 08, 2020
Any hope today
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 10:35am On May 08, 2020
Fabregas1109:
Any hope today

None whatsoever
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2020
Did you guys say those in charge of our salary will die well? Me I doubt o
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 11:19am On May 08, 2020
Are there any other other paramilitary agencies receiving April salary apart from road safety
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Brace yourself, we might hit May 25th before this salary will come. Just watch out.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 11:35am On May 08, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Brace yourself, we might hit May 25th before this salary will come. Just watch out.
I reject it in Jesus name
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2020
Has nobody had discussion with IPPIS again yet?
I expect people to be shouting alert by now. Anyway let's be patient.

IPPIS is short staffed, hence it's inability to process and pay federal workers salaries without delay
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 11:51am On May 08, 2020
cerpvad:

IPPIS is short staffed, hence it's inability to process and pay federal workers salaries without delay

They are not short staffed. If they are short staffed, how come MDAs have been paid? They are just been wicked.

Non payment is not even worst. What is worst is no communication from them to tell us the reason for delay. They will just say anytime they see their salaries let them take.

Nobody should even tell me Nigeria is broke. Nigeria is not broke. For only one month that people didn't go to work they want to say Nigeria is broke.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 12:30pm On May 08, 2020
cerpvad:

Not that they are short staffed! They are just incompetent to do the job
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by taibat61(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2020
Banks on behalf of CBN pay our salaries now not an Ippis staff. Ippis is just a platform where our data are stored.
Ippis director is just to give directive to cbn to do needful. Drop dt mindset of short staff or not

May1st- MAY 8TH NO SALARY
GOD HELP US
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2020
Aren't you aware that IPPIS is just a tiny ill equipped Directorate under the OAGF? Do you expect such a single Directorate that lacks adequate man power, effective tools and computers to efficiently handle salaries processing and payment for thousands of workers under Federal Government?

Now that thousands of workers in federal tertiary institutions have been lumped into a short staffed and modern equipment lacking IPPIS Directorate, do you expect salary payments to be made as fast as 5G network?

We may have to continue to bear with salary delays until efficient and more competent hands as well as quality instruments are added to the employ of IPPIS.

Another alternative is to decentralized IPPIS to each federal tertiary institutions or on the basis of geo-political zones of the institutions, train bursary personnel on IPPIS and equip them with necessary tools .
Fkj202004:

They are not short staffed. If they are short staffed, how come MDAs have been paid? They are just been wicked.

Non payment is not even worst. What is worst is no communication from them to tell us the reason for delay. They will just say anytime they see their salaries let them take.

Nobody should even tell me Nigeria is broke. Nigeria is not broke. For only one month that people didn't go to work they want to say Nigeria is broke.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Makemercy: 2:15pm On May 08, 2020
Hope this is not an attempt by the government to start owing salaries..... 'work' for two or three months and get paid for one month!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2020
Makemercy:
Hope this is not an attempt by the government to start owing salaries..... 'work' for two or three months and get paid for one month!

anything is possible with Buhari in Government

may God remove this Bad Government
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by amanda2013(f): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
Fkj202004:

That no communication is the most painful part. At least tell reason for the delay.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
So if we no see alert today again till next week be that oo... God!!!!
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Guzel: 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
I just got off the phone with IPPIS Director. He said Salaries will enter this evening.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by MirthOsas(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2020
grin
Guzel:
I just got off the phone with IPPIS Director. He said Salaries will enter this evening.
grin grin we are not that gullible ��
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 3:21pm On May 08, 2020
Guzel:
Oga sir, I pray so oo but if they no pay again we go direct the THUNDER to u oo..... because a hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rayd502(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2020
Beebsquare1:

Oga sir, I pray so oo but if they no pay again we go direct the THUNDER to u oo..... because a hungry man is an angry man.

Lol...
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by ashafson: 3:46pm On May 08, 2020
My People pls any hope for receiving salary today?
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
ashafson:
My People pls any hope for receiving salary today?
no hope

Thunder fire all of them

bunch of witches & wizards
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Sacramento85(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2020
Breaking news; university lecturers not on ippis has just been paid by ippis their Feb and march salaries.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 4:47pm On May 08, 2020
Guzel:
. Please can you just stop all these.Its not funny anymore.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 4:49pm On May 08, 2020
Sacramento85:
Breaking news; university lecturers not on ippis has just been paid by ippis their Feb and march salaries.
. Please somebody should second this news
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2020
suzystores:
. Please somebody should second this news
yes, staff from FU otuokeposted his alert sms. FUT, Minna too
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 4:56pm On May 08, 2020
There's hope that salary wil start dropping today but I don't rely on that anyway. Theres a circular pasted by commandant general civil defence in line with the IPPS concerning delay of salary.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by jmaine: 4:57pm On May 08, 2020
Sacramento85:

This is very true... People are reporting same....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 5:00pm On May 08, 2020
roman1755:
yes, staff from FU otuokeposted his alert sms. FUT, Minna too
Ha! Praise God there is hope
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by suzystores: 5:02pm On May 08, 2020
jmaine:

This is very true... People are reporting same....
. At least there is hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by opemipo2013: 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
Sacramento85:
. Very true
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
is there no University staff on this platform that did not register with ippis but has been paid based on the report above.

abi na audio alert

some body on this platform should confirm or I don't believe it
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Makemercy: 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
It's true. Confirmed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (265) (Reply)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

Viewing this topic: Dvdpity, Fkj2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.