Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? - Career (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (627294 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Does New Minimum Wage Affect All Salary Earners? / How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect My Current Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2020
ashafson:

Haba, take am easy now because by the time this your thunder fire them your salary go enter voice mail ooo
e don dey fire dem already. dats y their system the fail

this is deliberate wickedness
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 1:25am On May 07, 2020
Makemercy:
I think one of the best approaches for now is to engage the media. Journalists at the Covid-19 Presidential taskforce can help narrate our ordeals to the big bosses during the questions & answers segment.

Yes now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 07, 2020
Beebsquare1:

Yes now
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 1:39am On May 07, 2020
roman1755:
Bro, you still dey wait for alert by this hour?
Me I don zero my mind for dia alert jaree na them Sabi if theylm like make them pay ham on time if they like make them no pay ham on time.....
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 07, 2020
Beebsquare1:

Me I don zero my mind for dia alert jaree na them Sabi if theylm like make them pay ham on time if they like make them no pay ham on time.....
Honestly,the experience has been harrowing. If not for the loans I am servicing, my take home would have been sustaining me and family till whenever they pay the next salary
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by bnbash(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2020
You are right. But they have to pay on time since it's your entitlement not a favor.
Beebsquare1:

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by cerpvad(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2020
This looks like an email correspondence to all bursars from IPPIS. Let's hope this is genuine
Fabregas1109:
Copied from another platform : Dear esteemed Bursars.
While thanking you for your patience and perseverance on the delay being experience d in the payment of April 2020 Salary, I am directed to inform you that we are at the verge of completion as the payment process has commenced. Kindly help to explain to your Staff as you always do.
Thanks
Franklin
For: D(IPPIS)

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by chrisifeanyi: 8:33am On May 07, 2020
Next election you guys will learn how to vote wisely. Imagine incompetency everywhere and nobody is saying anything. Stop voting along ethnic and religious line. Vote for people that will do the job, people with human heart.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Next election you guys will learn how to vote wisely. Imagine incompetency everywhere and nobody is saying anything. Stop voting along ethnic and religious line. Vote for people that will do the job, people with human heart.
Bros all politicians are the same.

wolf's in human clothing

me I don't stop to the vote

thunder fire all of them

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

wolf's in human clothing

thunder fire all of them
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2020
9:30 no alert. Somebody should please do giveaway oo... Some of us are not finding it funny again.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beress(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2020
Rahym001:

wolf's in human clothing

thunder fire all of them

All Politicians are not the same. This is the common line all you Buharists always use when u can't defend him anymore

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2020
Beress:

All Politicians are not the same. This is the common line all you Buharists always use when u can't defend him anymore
u are a fagort for calling me a buharist Betta get out of my mention before thunder fire you join

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
This might be reasons for the delay.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2020
Rahym001:

u are a fagort for calling me a buharist Betta get out of my mention before thunder fire you join
Please, we don't need to abuse ourselves here, we are all in these together. I know everybody is bittered with these unfavourable situation but it will surely come and go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 11:23am On May 07, 2020
I trust some federal workers! By now they would have been filling their petitions and send to the upper authority. Just watch
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Double194(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2020
I had discussion with IPPIS today, Thursday, 07/05/2020 on a number of issues.
The Officer said the salary of April, 2020 could not be paid earlier because of few issues that have to do with the payment of the workers who were not captured during the exercise late last year.
A number of them on Sabbatical leave or Visiting appointments submitted different bank details from the ones in their primary place of appointments.
But, he promised that the salary will be paid today, therefore, we should be expecting salary alerts in the evening,though they have not totally resolved these Sabbatical leave issues but the identified cases will be separated to allow the payment of salaries of others.
Further, I got the assurance that third party deductions were effected and will be paid to the beneficiaries.
The consequential arrears of Minimum Wage will be paid immediately the errors identified are rectified.
I want appeal to you to exercise a little patience.
We have started making contact with National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission on the Earned Allowances. Let me assure you that nobody will be shortchanged.
We didn't envisage the Worldwide pandemic that has held the World hostage.
We pray that Almighty God will heal the land. We shall not miss any of you and your households after the pandemic.
We are sending our greetings to our Muslim brothers and sisters in this Holy month of Ramadan.
Thank you,
National President, SSANU.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Zagamandope(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2020
Double194:
The Officer said the salary of April, 2020 could not be paid earlier because of few issues that have to do with the payment of the workers who were not captured during the exercise late last year.
A number of them on Sabbatical leave or Visiting appointments submitted different bank details from the ones in their primary place of appointments.
But, he promised that the salary will be paid today, therefore, we should be expecting salary alerts in the evening,though they have not totally resolved these Sabbatical leave issues but the identified cases will be separated to allow the payment of salaries of others.
Further, I got the assurance that third party deductions were effected and will be paid to the beneficiaries.
The consequential arrears of Minimum Wage will be paid immediately the errors identified are rectified.
We have started making contact with National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission on the Earned Allowances. Let me assure you that nobody will be shortchanged.
We pray that Almighty God will heal the land. We shall not miss any of you and your households after the pandemic.
We are sending our greetings to our Muslim brothers and sisters in this Holy month of Ramadan.
Thank you,
Thanks for your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
Beress:

Abegi!! who told u that they are not the same, u may even do worse than that if u are in the position

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crusader1: 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
Double194:
Thank you,

Is this man still SSANU chair? I don't believe in all this news feeds flying around. We have seen dates come and go, this evening is just 3hrs away.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 07, 2020
Crusader1:

Is this man still SSANU chair? I don't believe in all this news feeds flying around. We have seen dates come and go, this evening is just 3hrs away.
my brother, it seems everyone is now having discussion with the Director of IPPIS. One information to the other with different dates.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 3:08pm On May 07, 2020
What about the paramilitary offices. Like civil defence and others that has been with IPPS for 2 years now. Yet no April salary til date. Any hope?

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Crusader1: 6:46pm On May 07, 2020
Henryjp:
What about the paramilitary offices. Like civil defence and others that has been with IPPS for 2 years now. Yet no April salary til date. Any hope?

Theirs have started dropping
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by harrisonfo: 6:53pm On May 07, 2020
When did deirs started dropping
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 7:09pm On May 07, 2020
harrisonfo:
When did deirs started dropping

Since yesterday
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Double194(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2020
It is obvious we have entered one chance with this Govt.
Academic University Staff, 3 good months now nothing nothing.
Buhari said oya pay, 800 days later still nothing.
Even those on IPPIS still nothing on the 7th of another month, people with family and responsibilities.

This Sinzu govt go worse pass Abacha own as I dey see am.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Henryjp: 11:02pm On May 07, 2020
I'm a civil defence and April salary has not stated dropping yet. Which of the paramilitary agency u said started dropping
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Rahym001(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2020
Double194:
It is obvious we have entered one chance with this Govt.
Academic University Staff, 3 good months now nothing nothing.
Buhari said oya pay, 800 days later still nothing.
Even those on IPPIS still nothing on the 7th of another month, people with family and responsibilities.

This Sinzu govt go worse pass Abacha own as I dey see am.
I dey tell u

dis govt they compete with idi Amin of Uganda
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 11:59pm On May 07, 2020
Rahym001:
I dey tell u

dis govt they compete with idi Amin of Uganda

Thunder wey go fire them no be small one

1 Like

Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Fkj202004: 12:02am On May 08, 2020
Na second tenure be this Na. Buhari don see say e nor get anything to lose again. So he plans Na to full pocket before he finally comot and by so doing, he nor care about people.

If a president's first tenure is not okay, never give him another opportunity, his second tenure will always be the worst because it's his last tenure.
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by Beebsquare1: 12:18am On May 08, 2020
Fkj202004:
Na second tenure be this Na. Buhari don see say e nor get anything to lose again. So he plans Na to full pocket before he finally comot and by so doing, he nor care about people.

If a president's first tenure is not okay, never give him another opportunity, his second tenure will always be the worst because it's his last tenure.

Nice talk
Re: Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? by maiafu(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (267) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.