Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Hddkkkdssjkfdssa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa (8145 Views)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by CuteNbad(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:
This is no trolling. I'm seriously in a deep sh!t.

Whenever I catch her staring at me I would see this i'm all yours for the taking look on her face. She treats me like i'm her only child where as i'm not even her child. She asks about my family, relationship status and buy things that a lady isn't supposed to buy for a guy unless they are lovers. She would tell me not to disclose her little gestures to anyone as she just likes me cos i'm hardworking hence the goodies I gain from her.

Just this afternoon while I was about to go for a lunch I saw this could you just come and screw me right now look on her face as she smiled while handling back some papers i gave her to sign before I leave. She then asked what my plans are for tomorrow and if I may go pay her a visit. Now I'll have to go back and give her a reply. I dunno the kinda excuse I'll go give her that would work. And It just downed on me now that I may loose my job if I don't play well, hence I'm typing this. Guys with similar experiences help a brother. How do I go about this?
Right now my job/career is at stake.

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, finestboy, farano
what is the name of this story?

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by chigoizie7(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
We are not in the same shoes and has never been in any.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hahaha Op you just might be over reacting as long as she hasn't hold your palms and tickled them with her fingers you are in safe zone.She just might need company nothing more or may be she has a daughter she want to introduce you to,if she is twice your age.

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by thinksquad(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Go with the flow but dont let the flow go with you. #Thinkaboutit

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
She go read this post. Ijn

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Aturitoroman: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Beatswim: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Your destiny is very bright and u seems to have a shinning glory.. She needs it badly for her husband or to boost her own...if u fall for her.. U will enjoy her goodies and attention for just 6months... After that... U will use the next 16 years to toil and toil without any achievement. Such affair is not spiritual hence the Bible would have told us a situation where Jesus cast out fornicating spirit but the Bible said flee... If u dont sleep wt this your boss.. U will definitely find a better job... FLEE op

3 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Whitefowl: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol! Op stop imagining things
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
It's better you let go of the job, than for one to tarnish your image by sleeping with her.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Whitefowl:
Lol! Op stop imagining things
Coldie:
Don't move this to FP. This is just the OP's perverted fantasy
CuteNbad:
what is the name of this story?
Dude is frustrated he even stated he's not trolling yet some lost souls can't comprehend. How una wan take make this hell of a country better if given the power with your typa sandwiched brains Yet y'all pray and hope for change on a daily. Y'all are doomed in this country hell fire
Spits angry
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Sanguine(f): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:
One thing I don't like about this forum is no matter how critical the situation is they are still gonna derail your thread and frustrate you more. People always end up with zero solutions to their problems whenever they come up here sad

If not for quick response wetin I wan come find here angry

Lol. So you knew this and you still went ahead to post your dilemma. You're amazing. Lol.

Anyway, you'd better not listen to those telling you to 'chop and clean mouth' o. You never know, your boss might just be a witch who needs a fresh and bright destiny to up her game or status in her coven. Have you ever thought about that? If you sleep with her wo, you may not even lose your job or anything but I bet you your life will definitely take a u-turn for the worse despite the so called job...and you'd be wondering why.
It's an odd world we live in.
You just devise a way to keep avoiding her. I'm sure she'd get tired eventually when she sees you're not interested in her advances. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You'd be fine...

2 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by MacBan: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Offpoint:
Can someone remind me what causes the fall of most Biblical great men?

Please what causes the fall of Adam?

Those who don't learn from history, will join history.

Book of offpoint... 7:1-6

"For these days I say unto you, woe unto the man who replaces the brain with his penĂ­s. For what shall befall him shall be unto him a dream"

"For I say unto you children of men, where your source of income cometh ye shall not gamble with it for a sexual pleasure of minutes"

"For a foolish man is that who knoweth his doom, but walketh right into it"

"For the last days there shall arose weakmen, indecisive men, adult-babies, men of weak mind but strong erection"

"For men shall seeth the truth staring at them and knoweth the consequences, but the shall feign blind to it and seeketh opinion from strangers that when they fall they will say unto themselves "For I was deceived"

"When thou seeth these, knoweth thee that the days are numbered"

Op if you are a Christian... this is the answer you seek with backing from the holy book. The fact that you are contemplating on it means you don't intend engage in such. Besides everything you just typed is based on assumption, pay her a visit since she's been kind to you.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Callertunez: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
angry

With the rod of your dicktion (diction), open her notebook very well,get angry at why she ain't calling your name yet, flog her very well until she starts screaming your name with the correct phonetic tune, then with your ink mark her classwork. Whether pass or fail, depends on how she take call your name and how much lesson you teach am.

Peace

Don't touch your boss sha...

2 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by godliman: 1:07am On Dec 25, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Don't. Sleeping with your female boss never ends well. When she gets tired of you; and she will; she will hate the sight of you and will probably get you fired, if only to keep the embarassing secret from leaking out.

Come to think of it, you are likely to get fired both ways. I don't know how to advice you.
yes but it is still better to get fired with your honour intact like biblical joseph than to be booted out like a spent force
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by NiklauseFred(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2019
Op pls what's ur shoe size I wantu check something cool cool

And I hope it wouldn't be like the one below?

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by dprpikin: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2019
OP, you come across to me as someone who is partially(or even fully) interested in the said boss, but fear the unforeseen consequences that may follow. Your body language may be the thing spurring her on to continue her advances.

Concerning the visit, you have to tell her, in a polite and yet firm manner, you are indisposed. No need for apologies or long stories. You are an employee, not an errand boy. This does not mean you should be bossy, however being sissy is not an option either.

Your job is not in line at all, unless you are not competent enough or your input is not critical to the success of the firm.

You may also wish to start wearing more of an indifferent and serious facial expression. It may sound odd, but it works wonders. It keeps people busy imagining what goes on on your mind and makes it appear you can't care less of happenings around you except your job. She will have hard time figuring how to get to you. Gradually, her interest in you will start to wane.

Work on yourself, man! Your destiny is in your hands.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Fundey: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2019
You can discuss relationship Issue on Nigeria Forum App,
Nigeria Forum App is The Largest Mobile Forum App Community
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nigerian.movies
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2019
godliman:
yes but it is still better to get fired with your honour intact like biblical joseph than to be booted out like a spent force

But op can buy a little more time if he cooperates and even more time if he does his bedmatics skilfully. And who knows, maybe he can show his worth to his higher ups in other, company-related skills in the interim that will get him to the point where he will be promoted beyond her reach. Though, women being women, if he dumps her too early for her liking, she will still try her best to get a leverage and destroy him no matter his position; even to the extent of destroying her own career in the process.

I don't think op is concerned with the morality of the thing, he just unrealistically seems to not want to get fired. My focus is on keeping him working for as long as possible.

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2019
I was once in your position. I really fuucked her good but almost lost my "life" no joke. It really doesn't end well. So don't even near the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by infogenius(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Dicktion:

Whenever I catch her staring at me I would see this i'm all yours for the taking look on her face. She treats me like i'm her only child where as i'm not even her child. She asks about my family, relationship status and buy things that a lady isn't supposed to buy for a guy unless they are lovers. She would tell me not to disclose her little gestures to anyone as she just likes me cos i'm hardworking hence the goodies I gain from her.

Just this afternoon while I was about to go for a lunch I saw this could you just come and screw me right now look on her face as she smiled while handling back some papers i gave her to sign before I leave. She then asked what my plans are for tomorrow and if I may go pay her a visit. Now I'll have to go back and give her a reply. I dunno the kinda excuse I'll go give her that would work. And It just downed on me now that I may loose my job if I don't play well, hence I'm typing this. Guys with similar experiences help a brother. How do I go about this?

Act as if u can't interpret her facial expression and do what you are meant to do.

Of course u should be spending the holiday with friends. And if you have to visit her, go with a family member and not ur friend.

If na me she go Jones as I don't attach meanings to facial expressions ladies give
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by verifiablefacts: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Jiggerboiy:
Dude is frustrated he even stated he's not trolling yet some lost souls can't comprehend. How una wan take make this hell of a country better if given the power with your typa sandwiched brains Yet y'all pray and hope for change on a daily. Y'all are doomed in this country hell fire
Spits angry
did he answer all the 'is she married' asked of him?
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by tchidi066(f): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2019
And your moniker is dicktion, it's hard to believe this your tale by moonlight
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by ashawopikin(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Dicktion:

what are u waiting for?
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by narit: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dicktion:

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, finestboy,
farano
What do you think is the right thing to do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: / Is Love Enough To Keep A Relationship Going? / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.