Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? (1840 Views)

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tomorrow being Xmass and my Girlfriend said we can't see tomorrow because she is staying with her parent. The last time we saw was last week. I felt Xmass day being a public Holiday. And we stay in the same Abuja.
Is this proper

Abeg make wuna give me Orientation
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
If you have money, make her an orphan before tonight. You can pay for her parents assassination which would be cheap due to the festive season.

She will definitely be at your place tomorrow and you will be consoling and smashing her.

3 Likes

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
If you have money, make her an orphan before tonight. You can pay for her parents assassination which would be cheap due to the festive season.

She will definitely be at your place tomorrow and you will be consoling and smashing her.

Eleribu

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
More plz
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Ogunlakaye molest ur anus theregrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
Ogunlakaye molest ur anus theregrin

No mind the mofo

1 Like

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:

No mind the mofo
lol,... olohun,

bro I'm staying in lugbe, u nko? cool
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Sabby1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

She will definitely be at your place tomorrow and you will be consoling her.

You no serious walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by damosade(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol always come to nairaland to ease my tension
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by madone: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
If I were u I would get my clothes on today go to her house walk up to her father and face him man to man tell him to excuse u his daughter ur bae for Christmas..... Wait another 10mins bf u take ur leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by biddostandard: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

YOU ARE SICK

1 Like

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Bola146(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
Tomorrow being Xmass and my Girlfriend said we can't see tomorrow because she is staying with her parent. The last time we saw was last week. I felt Xmass day being a public Holiday. And we stay in the same Abuja.
Is this proper

How old are you and your girlfriend?! sad
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by shestrong(f): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:

Eleribu
grin No be u ask question? Guy give u answer nau.
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
Is this proper

who else do you want her to spend xmas with, if not her parents?! why dont you meet her today then?!

3 Likes

Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by yemifez: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
lol,... olohun,

bro I'm staying in lugbe, u nko? cool
Please bro how much I go get a room self contained at lugbe. i m considering relocating to Abuja. Thanks
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
yemifez:

Please bro how much I go get a room self contained at lugbe. i m considering relocating to Abuja. Thanks
depends on standard bro, just budget from 150k to 100k, currently I have a self contain of 90k,... you can contact me anytime you ready cool
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by yemifez: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
depends on standard bro, just budget from 150k to 100k, currently I have a self contain of 90k,... you can contact me anytime you ready cool
Thanks bro
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by chigoizie7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Morethan proper.

Christmas Day is for my family.
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Homers123(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Mad oh.
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

I laugh almost fall down
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Stevengerd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:
Is this proper

Just imagine wetin this one create thread for
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Yohans(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by AfroKnight: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:

Eleribu

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
yemifez:
Thanks bro
you're welcome
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yohans:
Are u not the same person that created a useless thread in the morning that you ain't gonna get married. I know that u just trolling but let me give you some OT .......... U are an orangutan

grin grin
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yohans:
Are u not the same person that created a useless thread in the morning that you ain't gonna get married. I know that u just trolling but let me give you some OT .......... U are an orangutan

Eleribu.. grin
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jezyfreezman:

grin grin

Hwfar my gu.... Where for lugbe you dey?
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:

Hwfar my gu.... Where for lugbe you dey?

lugbee federal housing
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by bodaola(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jezyfreezman:

lugbee federal housing

OK....drop your Whatsapp number
Re: Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
bodaola:

OK....drop your Whatsapp number
mind my signature bro cool

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back / Can You Proudly Die For The President Of Your Country?? / I Am Confused, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.