Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? (569 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
I recently experience this event and I couldn't stop laughing . I want other people to learn from it and laugh away their sorrow.
A guy I met in a football viewing centre came with her so called girlfriend . Anyway, before I knew what was happening the guy started shading tears . Unfortunately I was sitting close to the guy , he called her so called girlfriend phone which was with him .He saw "bigfool" when the phone was ringing .
The guy felt so bad about the whole thing and he started questioning her. The lady was just pleading that it was all a mistake .
I really can't stop laughing , but what do you think the guy should do ? And why do people go into a relationship without stating clearly what they want from their other partner.
The guy thought he has a girlfriend . According to him they have been dating for two months plus .
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by ghettokid1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
let him leave her now
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by MistadeRegal(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
undecided
Let 'herhim' leave 'her' alone. Since both of them are of a questionable gender and character.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by tundchip2: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Get a Job OP

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
This ryt here,is why I don't believe in romantic love
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Should Do? by MiVida(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Always remember this n you'll be fine! no girl is your girlfriend, its only your turn to smash her public hole n clean mouth!

(1) (Reply)

But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Women Fight? / Mother Snatches Daughter's Husband, Gets Pregnant For Him / Llll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.