Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? (739 Views)

Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? by SirNiko(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2019
A meets you maybe in a supermarket and approaches you with the usual "I like you" kind of flows. You turn him down and move ahead.
After some days you go to church and you are an usher in your church. When they asked for new members to come out for the usual welcome introduction & prayers, you discover this particular guy coming out with others but you really didn't see it as anything.

After the church service he approaches you again and now you became a little angry that he seems to be stalking you and its making you uncomfortable. Then he drops the bomb shell and tells you he has been observing you for quite a long time but just wanted to be sure of the kind of girl you are. He is very wealthy and still a bachelor so he says he wants to build a lifetime relationship with you, startup and business of your choice, give you a nice car, build a befitting house for your parents and also take very good care of you.

What will you do or advice in this sort of situation?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? by xendra: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
advice her to wake up from the dream

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? by SirNiko(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2019
xendra:
advice her to wake up from the dream
So you think these kind of things don't happen in real life. Would you believe if I tell you I know someone in this situation right now.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept This Kind Of Marriage Proposal? by xendra: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2019
SirNiko:

So you think these kind of things don't happen in real life. Would you believe if I tell you I know someone in this situation right now.
alright, then tell her its probably Audio.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina? / I Feel Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.