Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (29942 Views)

Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by thundafire: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ondo is a state so were Akure day is dey capital come from
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Brightgem(f): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
akube34:
no one should kill your joy. Scatter her toto amd walk away
Advice someone will give your teenage daughters boyfriend in future even when he means well for her. Aymen. Since you are foolish.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by loswhite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
i didn’t show her any pics..it was my pics that was there..she just saw it and asked when did I snapped this pics and I showed her the info..which was upper last week Thursday...and her mood just changed and gets angry unnecessarily...I don’t just understand.
how do you cope with such stupidity? You are still looking for advice to go back...lol.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
i didn’t show her any pics..it was my pics that was there..she just saw it and asked when did I snapped this pics and I showed her the info..which was upper last week Thursday...and her mood just changed and gets angry unnecessarily...I don’t just understand.

May be you lied about your location during the time you took the pix.
From the background of the picture she found out that you lied about travelling.
How about that.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Legendguru: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by KennieKingOba(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
bros, there are some things we dont need advice for. If your brother comes to you to take this kinda advice, what would be your advice for him? Shikena
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by MrMacinterchi1: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20
lol lol lol lol
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by SamOyovwi: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
In a relationship and even marriage, accessing one another 's phone is a no no. It ruins relationships and marriages
Lekside442:
Good evening Nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all. No insults please and don’t mind my English.

So we planned to meet today again. Though we’ve being meeting before. She came all the way from ondo to Akure. So when she got there, she called and I told her she just have to wait for me because it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas.

She was then patient, so when I finally got there, she said she has being waiting in the sun since. I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time, she then said okay.

Immediately we got there, I got Something for her, a cold stone, after sometimes, she was then going through my phone, she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday and her mood just changed and she asked me to get my phone away from her.

I asked her what’s wrong? She didn’t respond. She then said she’s going back to Ondo. I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it, saying all sort of things.
I then just have to leave her to go. She embarrassed me there and saying abusing words and that’s how I left her to go.

Pease Nairalanders, what do you think I can do about this shit? I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time. We've being dating and it’s almost 4 months now.

Genuine advice please. I’d be very grateful...

Thanks.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by armadeo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening Nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all. No insults please and don’t mind my English.

So we planned to meet today again. Though we’ve being meeting before. She came all the way from ondo to Akure. So when she got there, she called and I told her she just have to wait for me because it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas.

She was then patient, so when I finally got there, she said she has being waiting in the sun since. I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time, she then said okay.

Immediately we got there, I got Something for her, a cold stone, after sometimes, she was then going through my phone, she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday and her mood just changed and she asked me to get my phone away from her.

I asked her what’s wrong? She didn’t respond. She then said she’s going back to Ondo. I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it, saying all sort of things.
I then just have to leave her to go. She embarrassed me there and saying abusing words and that’s how I left her to go.

Pease Nairalanders, what do you think I can do about this shit? I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time. We've being dating and it’s almost 4 months now.

Thanks.

How old are you sef.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by akube34: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Brightgem:
Advice someone will give your teenage daughters boyfriend in future even when he means well for her. Aymen. Since you are foolish.
lol
why are you so pained baby?
merry christmas love
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by wiseGD: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
Thanks alot bro..you really talk alot of sense...but I really love her soo much..but this only sickness she got about getting angry on unnecessary issue..and she’d always act like she’s on the right...she’d be at fault and she’d want me to be the one plead...imagine that bro.
This here is one of the reasons it's useless to give out advice to some people.
I keep saying it and it happens over and over again: why in the world do people ask for advice here on nairaland when they have already made up their minds to follow their own thoughts and feelings? Is it to waste everyone's time or to have a false sense of gratification that they asked for help anyway?
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by kpolli(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:

Thanks.

It's obvious you told her you were some where on Thursday so that picture contradicts what you told her. That's why she is angry.

So ask yourself, what did you tell her you were doing last Thursday?
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by IAmTobore(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Hehe. You need to love her more and accept her sh!t. Worship her and apologise even when you are wrong. If she gets angry, insults you, and freaks out on you in public, don't set her straight or break the relationship, don't set standards in your relationship instead, you endure and apologise. Isn't that the price to pay for love? You still don't know what to do? Well, apologise even when you are wrong and accept her unnecessary anger and insults after all, you love her. Don't you? Endure, tolerate, and always be at her beck and call and always have the mindset that no matter what, her nastiness is your fault and there is something fundamentally wrong with you that you must change and be the man she wants. Oshisco.
Guy u bad o
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Bankyshinani(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ondo people and anger are 5 n 6
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by bjnice(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Unik3030:
Bro the thing is that she understands that u have fallen in love n she's using it to her advantage cos she wants u to worship her. The advice I have for u is this, leave her n I bet u after some failed relationship n she realizes good guys are scarce she will come back to beg but guess what....... U go don get better girl by then.

Lekeside follow this advise if you want to a peace of mind. Good girls with brain plenty oh. Don't call her, just ignore her, i can assure you she will come back and beg you and try to manipulate you with words that you are not caring. Bro don't fall for such oh. Just be yourself, what women can't withstand is when you treat them like an option.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by skywalker240(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omar09:

You had to view the name twice to realize it was sarcasm.
**sarcasm right now: you have failed us! You peasant fool!
grin grin
grin
yeah foolishly filled with Wisdom grin
Martinez39 na my guy sha.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by bjnice(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
pauladonis:

I swear the thing dey their blood. Ondo and Ekiti people ehn, their anger can boil stone till it softens up.

Heard about a girl that literally has to drink snail water mixed with palm oil to calm her anger.

I'm always thinking like what the f*ck can make a group of people that angry?

Let me correct a notion about Ekiti and Ondo girls easily given to anger. I am presently dating a lady from Ondo state she is sweet, calm, cool and collected, she can apologise for little things like missing my calls. She doesn't get angry without a reason, when angry she communicate her grievance in a proper way. Bottom line is people background and environment play a major role in shaping their behavior or conduct. Bad Behavior is not a stereotype of one ethnic group or the other it is individual stuff.

Please let be well guided before insulting a tribe because of one or two cases.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by peromosele: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
You just have to still bearing if she change from her behavior.
But when some girls has multiple schedule, they try picking quarrel so they stwich to another location with a better result.
That's is there plan B
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by tradepunter: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kia Kia guy let her mature first nah...
Abeg find something better to do with your life like taking a professional course... such challenge is a good gauge of your emotional intelligence because a lady that young are mostly erratic, exploitative and not even close to maturity. The few exceptions are the ones that are homely or the ones that are entrepreneurial

So guy focus your energy on productive things... Because you sounding emotionally weak, which isn't good for a man.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by sassiemyk: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry o.o. Where is Akure and where is Ondo?
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by jimcaddy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
No wonder and she is most likely a yoruba girl
Lekside442:
shes just 20
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Omar09(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
skywalker240:

grin
yeah foolishly filled with Wisdom grin
Martinez39 na my guy sha.

No be only your guy oh. The guy with ubunja format my brain. Now no emotion to dash out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Hehe. You need to love her more and accept her sh!t. Worship her and apologise even when you are wrong. If she gets angry, insults you, and freaks out on you in public, don't set her straight or break the relationship, don't set standards in your relationship instead, you endure and apologise. Isn't that the price to pay for love? You still don't know what to do? Well, apologise even when you are wrong and accept her unnecessary anger and insults after all, you love her. Don't you? Endure, tolerate, and always be at her beck and call and always have the mindset that no matter what, her nastiness is your fault and there is something fundamentally wrong with you that you must change and be the man she wants. Oshisco.
Best comment on this thread so far
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
lolybaby:
Hmmm people from that side get angry quickly,they do read meaning to what ever you say or do,it takes the help of God to cope with them,so if you can't fight every day or keep quiet and play along with her please let her go because hot is not good..

How do you know all these?
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by luminouzzzzzz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
bjnice:

Let me correct a notion about Ekiti and Ondo girls easily given to anger. I am presently dating a lady from Ondo state she is sweet, calm, cool and collected, she can apologise for little things like missing my calls. She doesn't get angry without a reason, when angry she communicate her grievance in a proper way. Bottom line is people background and environment play a major role in shaping their behavior or conduct. Bad Behavior is not a stereotype of one ethnic group or the other it is individual stuff.

I'm from ekiti and most of what that guy said rang true to me.

We are very very stubborn and opinionated. That comes out as aggressiveness or anger sometimes. Doesn't mean we are bad people. We just follow our own minds.

You have a good girl right there. Dont mess it up bro
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Oshin56(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
If you can continue with her till she is 24+ she should have receive sense that time and for her annoyance you don't have option than to continue with her and if you cannot cope With that leave her and Look for the one that's not stubborn because people from ekiti and ondo States are stubborn.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by pauladonis(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2019
bjnice:

You're the one seeing it as insult bro...

And your perspective is more like viewing life through rose tinted glasses.

Their anger issues is not based on upbringing or background, it is inherent.

Like igbo people and business, hausa people and procreation, ekiti and ondo people are known for their thirst for education aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand their ANGER ISSUES.

C'est fini.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by bjnice(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2019
pauladonis:

You're the one seeing it as insult bro...

And your perspective is more like viewing life through rose tinted glasses.

Their anger issues is not based on upbringing or background, it is inherent.

Like igbo people and business, hausa people and procreation, ekiti and ondo people are known for their thirst for education aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand their ANGER ISSUES.

C'est fini.

I get your point. I am from Ekiti state, I understand we and Ondo people are very stubborn set of people and adamant in nature. But the issue of anger should not be generalized though I agree there is good number of Ekiti and Ondo people that reflects such(anger).

Happy weekend bro.

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by kobarney(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20

hello man.. this funny and odd behavior of hers is typical of young girls here age. the reason could just be that you snapped it and didn't show her. I'm assuming you both share photos quite frequently. girls her age behave very funny, childish and confusing.. they want much petting.. it's annoying but bro... nothing spoil.. it's her time and age. doh
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Magicdon(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Lekside442:
jts just a normal picture I snapped at home...there’s nothing to be angry about that..it’s just funny and makes me mad at the same time...she was even telling me she’s gonna tear the money if I give it to her or the bikeman.

Oga why are you telling us lies? Someone just asked you, show us the pix na, you declined. How can a gal be angry with you for a pix u snapped if not u and a gal in the photo. Better plain, we are not fools. U bleeped up Das why she keeps angry with you
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Etteanna: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

Dating a girl in her 20's, you will be apologising for the rest of your life till she mature...
really I'm 20 and sure dont act like that maybe the girl is not that into him simply
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by godfrey01(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
really I'm 20 and sure dont act like that maybe the girl is not that into him simply

You will act like that one day.. You will just want him to apologise to you even when you know deep in you, you are wrong. Its in your blood. May be yours has not started overflowing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.