Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (29957 Views)

Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by chikeorji123(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Lekside442:
Thats very true bro...cuz I care for her alot...I call her even without her calling...I call everyday...just to make her happy..I give her even without asking..just to make her comfortable...but all she do is just to bring unnecessary issue that doesn’t even have any meaning...there was a day she asked me for something and I promised to give her...she then later asked I was then trying to recollect how much...and all she could say is why I’m I asking her silly questions when I know already..I just wanna ignore her for some days or weeks..

DO THIS AND RESTORE YOUR DIVINITY...
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
really I'm 20 and sure dont act like that maybe the girl is not that into him simply

Naso...

Yinmu
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Etteanna: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

You will act like that one day.. You will just want him to apologise to you even when you know deep in you, you are wrong. Its in your blood. May be yours has not started overflowing..
haha well not with the boyfriend I have ever girl handle her feelings differently.some girls are naturally moody so and it depends on the situation for but I can't act like that.I know my self well
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by godfrey01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
haha well not with the boyfriend I have ever girl handle her feelings differently.some girls are naturally moody so and it depends on the situation for but I can't act like that.I know my self well

Its cool to know you are different.. Looking for someone like you., which school are you and what level are you now in school. Would love to know more about you if you don't mind.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Etteanna: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

Its cool to know you are different.. Looking for someone like you., which school are you and what level are you now in school. Would love to know more about you if you don't mind.
Well I just got admitted, fuoye starting January
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by godfrey01(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
Well I just got admitted, fuoye starting January

Congrat..

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Etteanna: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

Congrat..
thanks
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by godfrey01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Etteanna:
thanks

Please can I have your mobile number please..
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Etteanna: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
godfrey01:

Please can I have your mobile number please..
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by tremie(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening Nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all. No insults please and don’t mind my English.

So we planned to meet today again. Though we’ve being meeting before. She came all the way from ondo to Akure. So when she got there, she called and I told her she just have to wait for me because it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas.

She was then patient, so when I finally got there, she said she has being waiting in the sun since. I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time, she then said okay.

Immediately we got there, I got Something for her, a cold stone, after sometimes, she was then going through my phone, she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday and her mood just changed and she asked me to get my phone away from her.

I asked her what’s wrong? She didn’t respond. She then said she’s going back to Ondo. I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it, saying all sort of things.
I then just have to leave her to go. She embarrassed me there and saying abusing words and that’s how I left her to go.

Pease Nairalanders, what do you think I can do about this shit? I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time. We've being dating and it’s almost 4 months now.

Genuine advice please. I’d be very grateful...

Thanks.

So, on that said Thursday you took the picture, did you ever tell her you weren't going to leave the house??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.