Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (29935 Views)

Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by makydebbie(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2019
emeijeh:

Aha!
Guys, should we tell him?

Tell him dear. grin
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by noziz(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20

Op ur head dey shake well well. See d kind immature girl u dey friend. Girl wey never see life, y she no go dey form for u.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Eberex(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Dating a girl with fish brain
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by obinnanwozuzu(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Originalsly:
She is seeing somebody else in Akure. After enjoying herself... she calls you....most likely to see what you have to offer her....or she sees you first... then off to see the other guy. Do you expect her to tell you all this?... she must find an excuse to pretend to be angry and leave. But if you love her verrrrry much...... keep on inviting her and hope one day the leopard would change its spots
legit
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by anochuko01(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Starz825:
I mean no offense oo...i just can't have a relationship with a lady from ondo ...anger and curse in that their mouth (definitely not all of them) is wat I will never stand for or endure in a relationship....
Don't just mess up with them when u date them...no say I no wan u ooo...
...some of them are faithful partners but na this anger and curse be their issue..may God help them..
My brotherrrr!!!
I was introduced to one but i ran after two/three months! My mom na ondo o! If not for church and jesus, she for be anoda thng, but yet shes damn sturbbon lmao!

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Ferrous(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Ondo to Akure?
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Hoodbilonia: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Pekus
U r not fuckin her hardest and well
All the under 21 to 25
I don fuc k dem tire
Insult them
They always come back cos dem respect me

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by ZAWs: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2019
20yrs old.

"He that throws a fish water in his house, invites soldier ants."

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by obinnanwozuzu(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2019
She wants to go and meet another person there in info with that your money. That's why she said you shouldn't give it to the bike man
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Afamed: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20
My guy pls don't waste your time. Move on
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by ogbuefi677(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
Your advice would be highly appreciated bro...
Women at that age are in what we call 'hoeing' stage.
She's probably shagging 3 or more other guys,so she'll be perpetually confused for a while.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by sleekone: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
Thanks alot bro..you really talk alot of sense...but I really love her soo much..but this only sickness she got about getting angry on unnecessary issue..and she’d always act like she’s on the right...she’d be at fault and she’d want me to be the one plead...imagine that bro.

Relationship of 4months and "you love her so much". She's very young and it sounds like she hasn't made up her mind on dating you. She.may be testing the waters to see how far she can push your buttons.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by kitombo: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Most likely have bipolar disorder
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by DavidEsq(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
shes just 20
What then are u doing with her? Haven't u listened to "I'll see u when u are 40" by Dido? Why una dey like small pikins sef. Now u dey complain. Only u take ur hand Waka enter kitchen, now u dey complain of heat. Dem no dey use 20 year olds dey anything serious. Forget "we would grow up together" talk. When dem chook u scissors, na den ur eye go clear.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Gokoyer0(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
How old are you, OP? If you are struggler(sorry to say this), you are just wasting your money and resources on a girl of 20 years old.The ony reason you came to disturb us with your post is that you are scared to lose her.

If you want some peace of mind, just stop calling her and block her phone number right away. It's just a matter of time, you will be fine. Focus your mind on things that are more productive and use your money wisely by investing it as well.
Lekside442:
thanks very much bro.....I don’t really expect her to be doing this shit to me bro...I take good care of this girl well...I give her before she asks bro...I really did care for her both financially and materially bro...I do everything she wants..but I don’t understand..like maybe she thinks I’m sacred to loose her...have decided not to even pick her calls again nor reply her texts for days...

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by luminouzzzzzz(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Intrepid01:
it is true some ladies anger is actually from the pit of hell.....i once ended a 1 month relationship due to anger....she'll get so angry over nothing and afterward she'll calm down apologise and tell me to be praying for her, that ske knows she has anger issues....my peoplpeople I left without blinking , relationships are meant to be a source of joy not sorrow......i dislike people who get angry easily.. ..they are poisons, they'll destroy people around b4 they finally destroy themselves....

One month?
You tried o...I ended just a week. She had anger and booze issues. Ironically, she is from ondo too
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by perousd: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
She has issues no doubt but I think she feels she's helping you by dating you. I can also see signs of low self esteem from your end. (Might be wrong though).

You feel if you leave her you'll die. No you won't. It will just hurt for a while. Hang out with crazy friends. Make new ones. Respect yourself and the answer you need will come from within.

Her anger is not just the issue. Your response to it might make her believe she can get away with it all the time. I'm sure you'll give her 50 missed calls and 200 Text msgs. You believe you are the chosen one to make her better. No you're not. I wish you can have a one on one discussion with her immediate ex.

Like I said, respect yourself and throw trash where they should be. Stand up and fight for your sanity and peace of mind.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by luminouzzzzzz(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2019
cassyrooy:
See, young girls don't like stories and long term stuff.

Plenty of them want to have much fun, she unnecessarily angry at you because you're lagging behind in something she likes and wants. Check yourself, she have placed you side-by-side with another guy and she wants you to impress her.

Again, Ondo to Akure is a bit far, two different towns. There's someone in that Ondo that she may be seeing. Akungba boys fit dey run her matter o.

And what the guy I quoted meant in his post was, 24 and below are not for dating.
Ondo to akure ain't a bit far...just 30 mins.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Take her somewhere where no one can hear her scream and beat the sh!t out of her warning her that the next time she makes any outburst, she won't make it out alive. I'm speaking from experience and the girl in question is currently cooking me dinner in the kitchen as I write. She's happy and so am I; thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Youngzedd(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening Nairalanders...I just need a little advice from you all. No insults please and don’t mind my English.

So we planned to meet today again. Though we’ve being meeting before. She came all the way from ondo to Akure. So when she got there, she called and I told her she just have to wait for me because it’s very hard to see motorcycle at this time of Christmas.

She was then patient, so when I finally got there, she said she has being waiting in the sun since. I then explained to her it’s very rare to get a bike this time, she then said okay.

Immediately we got there, I got Something for her, a cold stone, after sometimes, she was then going through my phone, she saw one of my pictures and she asked when I snapped it I showed her the info which was Thursday and her mood just changed and she asked me to get my phone away from her.

I asked her what’s wrong? She didn’t respond. She then said she’s going back to Ondo. I said I wanna give the bike man the TFare she said if I do she’s gonna tear it, saying all sort of things.
I then just have to leave her to go. She embarrassed me there and saying abusing words and that’s how I left her to go.

Pease Nairalanders, what do you think I can do about this shit? I’m fed up of her unnecessary angers all the time. We've being dating and it’s almost 4 months now.

Genuine advice please. I’d be very grateful...

Thanks.

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

After going through the threads, you will know what to do.

Last bullet: You are just an option, if I tell you now that she is a runs girl, you will be angry grin. Bro, She didn't come to ya side to see only you.. Trust a woman be NEVER 100%.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Mraphel:
How old is she?
It's not an age thing. She might be bipolar or something else.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Gokoyer0(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Lobatan, elder has spoken. I hope he will not come back to tell us other stories in future.
solonubinho:

All these from one girl? Okay now let's weigh this thing logically. OP what does this girl contribute to your life? Let me guess nothing asides pussy. What does she cost you? Your happiness, your peace of mind your manhood, your hard earned money, your ability to focus on your goals. So if the only thing she offers is her presence and pussy, it is safe to say that these two things she brings to the table do not equate all she costs you. Also, pussy so is easily replaceable. So OP, we can conclude that her existence in your life is not economically viable.

I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that her presence in your life does more damage than good.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Cholls(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Take her somewhere where no one can hear her scream and beat the sh!t out of her warning her that the next time she makes any outburst, she won't make it out alive. I'm speaking from experience and the girl in question is currently cooking me dinner in the kitchen as I write. She's happy and so am I; thank me later.
my brother chai you see ya life?!...and d same girl dey cook food wey you go eat for kitchen now abi,you are finished,you are quarter to dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Oh... Ok. Ok tot it was a pics you took with another girl.

My advice, it you dont find joy in the relationship, end it.
may be that's not the only picture she see, the op just notice the picture she see at that moment was his
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by sammirano: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
She may have personal disturbances. You need to understand that everything is not black or white.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by Lekside442: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Thanks very much bro...reasonable advice ever

1 Like

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Starz825:
I mean no offense oo...i just can't have a relationship with a lady from ondo ...anger and curse in that their mouth (definitely not all of them) is wat I will never stand for or endure in a relationship....
Don't just mess up with them when u date them...no say I no wan u ooo...
...some of them are faithful partners but na this anger and curse be their issue..may God help them..

Hahahaha,same thing I swear I promise never to have anything to do with any Ondo girl,I have dated two and they are always angry and hardly speak up,it will make you confuse and you won't even know what the problem is.
Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by ibechris(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't know ur age but I must advice u as a brother.
Never u date any girl below 24years old. Such girls still think men are their ATM machines.

Never u date a 20years old girl...they can't take responsibility for anything not even pregnancy. In tense situation they might turn it to rape.

In conclusion,most ladies under this age brackets think having breast,pussy is a prerequisites for making money from guys. Take note, they can be jealous and petty. Well,I never dated women in the above caption,rather I dated women who were my age mate and older and that is why my wife is one year below my age. Most women from 25 and above are much more understanding and ready to mingle than these little twenties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Lonestar124:
Oya post the picture let us see....oga tell us the truth here....

For wetin naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.