Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (10662 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dexter001:

Thanks. Do you have idea, how much it will cost

Hello bro. Hope you’ve been able to fix your laptop?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Dexter001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
yomifowe:

Hello bro. Hope you’ve been able to fix your laptop?
Not yet bro. I'm not with the laptop presently. I will do that when I get back.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good day guys, it’s been a while. Had a little issue with my phone but will resolve it soon.

Meanwhile you can still post your pc issue here, I’ll try check in from time to time to answer them. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
yomifowe:

I have a feeling you’re not doing something right. At times, you might not get the key combination or the right keys to press to get there. Does it give you any error messages?

I’ll advice you to google the key combination to get to the bios.

Hello bro. Hope this issue has been resolved?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Dgreatman10: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
yomifowe:

Hello bro. Hope this issue has been resolved?
Good day OP.
I'm having issue with my laptop. The power cable plug spoilt, so I replaced the plug, but after 1-2 days use, the system stopped charging. Inwent ahead to get a new power cable, but still failed to power on. I used a completely new charger, it yet failed to charge or power on.
What could be the issue? I just don't want to give it to just any Repairer.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dgreatman10:

Good day OP.
I'm having issue with my laptop. The power cable plug spoilt, so I replaced the plug, but after 1-2 days use, the system stopped charging. Inwent ahead to get a new power cable, but still failed to power on. I used a completely new charger, it yet failed to charge or power on.
What could be the issue? I just don't want to give it to just any Repairer.

For you to have gone through all this troubleshooting routine and still no result might be indicating something else as the problem and not the charger or cable. Try using the charger on another pc let’s see what results we might get.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Dgreatman10: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2020
yomifowe:

For you to have gone through all this troubleshooting routine and still no result might be indicating something else as the problem and not the charger or cable. Try using the charger on another pc let’s see what results we might get.
Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the response.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 2:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Dgreatman10:

Okay, I'll do that. Thanks for the response.

You’re welcomed bro. I’ll await your findings.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Helllo everyone.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
PC maintenance tip: Never place your laptop bare on your bed without supporting it underneath with something or cpu fan. This is because the base of your laptop is where the heat gets sucked out and placing it on your bed not only blocks the vents but also allows the fan to suck in dirts which can eventually Block or even damage your cpu.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
yomifowe:
PC maintenance tip: Never place your laptop bare on your bed without supporting it underneath with something or cpu fan. This is because the base of your laptop is where the heat gets sucked out and placing it on your bed not only blocks the vents but also allows the fan to suck in dirts which can eventually Block or even damage your cpu.
how do I install cracked softwares on my pc? And is it even advisable to install?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Which antivirus can you recommend?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Vasgas:
Which antivirus can you recommend?
bitdefender
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Ovii123(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=yomifowe post=85763211]

I’m sure it’s the inverter. What’s the make of your HP laptop. I’ll send you a pm, reply let’s talk more.

The make is HP Compaq nc6400.I have replied you since but you haven't responded to me.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chechekojnr:
how do I install cracked softwares on my pc? And is it even advisable to install?

I can understand your reason for wanting to install cracked software in you r laptop. However I’ll like to let you know that what you’ll suffer as an aftermath far outweighs the seeming momentary gain you’ll achieve;

Most of the online free software are not really free. They come with a price in the form of virus, Trojans, advertisements, add-ons and even ransomware.

There was a time I was looking for some free software online and ended up downloading several junk onto my pc which almost crashed my system. I ended up formatting my pc.

So bro, don’t do it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Ovii123 post=87267442][/quote]

I’m so sorry. Had a slight issue with my phone. I’ve sent you a pm, you can respond let’s take it From there.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
yomifowe:

I’m so sorry. Had a slight issue with my phone. I’ve sent you a pm, you can respond let’s take it From there.

@Ovii I've sent you another pm, pls respond let's talk.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
yomifowe:

@Ovii I've sent you another pm, pls respond let's talk.

I’ve responded to your WhatsApp message with pix and price.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by josephsm823(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
HP elitebook 8560w not detecting Battery after motherboard replacement.
When it's off, the battery indicator light will be blinking red.
Any solution to this?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
How can I increase the RAM memory of my Laptop from 4GB to 8GB.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
BOLA625:
How can I increase the RAM memory of my Laptop from 4GB to 8GB.
What the specification of your laptop?
Does it have slot for two RAMs?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
i have a dell 4gb ram after some month it dosent recieve update again for win10 what can cause it
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Vasgas:

What the specification of your laptop?
Does it have slot for two RAMs?
HP 620, DUAL CORE 2.1GZ, 4GB RAM ,500GB, 15.6". I will appreciate your useful advice. And recently my Laptop keep hanging for longer time after booting. What can I do.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
BOLA625:

HP 620, DUAL CORE 2.1GZ, 4GB RAM ,500GB, 15.6". I will appreciate your useful advice. And recently my Laptop keep hanging for longer time after booting. What can I do.
You didn't answer my second question.

Hope you haven't over stretch your HDD
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Vasgas:

You didn't answer my second question.

Hope you haven't over stretch your HDD
I just send the picture of my Laptop Ram space,please help me check it can accommodate more Ram(another 4GB ram).Thanks
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BoleAndFish: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
What are the things/functionalities to look out for when buying a laptop? I mean things or functionalities to check before payment?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
BoleAndFish:
What are the things/functionalities to look out for when buying a laptop? I mean things or functionalities to check before payment?

Hi there, you have a lot of things to checkout for depending on what you want to use the system for. That being said , these are a few. Please note this is not an exhaustive list.

1) The disk space : This is so important if you're going to be needing much storage space for your works.

2) The Boot up time: This is highly dependent on the Ram size, Processor speed and Hard disk RPM. So checkout for those.

3) The Portability/Sleekness : Is it lightweight, sleek and portable??

4) The webcam : Common if you are the type that needs to connect with clients online, you'd need a sharp webcam.

5) Backup : The battery has to be fully suited for whatever it is you are buying it.

There's more but I hope I've been able to share something Sha.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
BOLA625:

I just send the picture of my Laptop Ram space,please help me check it can accommodate more Ram(another 4GB ram).Thanks
I haven't seen anything yet
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BoleAndFish: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Hi there, you have a lot of things to checkout for depending on what you want to use the system for. That being said , these are a few. Please note this is not an exhaustive list.

1) The disk space : This is so important if you're going to be needing much storage space for your works.

2) The Boot up time: This is highly dependent on the Ram size, Processor speed and Hard disk RPM. So checkout for those.

3) The Portability/Sleekness : Is it lightweight, sleek and portable??

4) The webcam : Common if you are the type that needs to connect with clients online, you'd need a sharp webcam.

5) Backup : The battery has to be fully suited for whatever it is you are buying it.

There's more but I hope I've been able to share something Sha.
Aaahh! Thanks! I didn't take cognisance of 3 & 4. I'll put that into consideration. Your comment is helpful. Thanks.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Aaahh! Thanks! I didn't take cognisance of 3 & 4. I'll put that into consideration. Your comment is helpful. Thanks.

You're welcome boss. I forgot to mention this too

6) The generation of the processor : This is very much important because a 4th generation i5 Processor is very much different than a 5th generation i5 Processor even tho both of them are i5's.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BoleAndFish: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

You're welcome boss. I forgot to mention this too

6) The generation of the processor : This is very much important because a 4th generation i5 Processor is very much different than a 5th generation i5 Processor even tho both of them are i5's.
Yh that's true. From which generation upwards will you give an okay stamp? I basically need the laptop for programming.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by spartan117(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
yomifowe:
Good evening all. I am an experienced Network /computer Engr with many years of experience. I am now giving back to the society. Kindly post your PC issues here for prompt answers.

I’m Engr fix it.
Hi, my OS gets corrupted each time I try to update the graphics driver. The screen turned black after the update and remained like that, Then I pressed down the power button to shutdown.

When I powered on it couldn't load the OS and told me that the OS is corrupt and asked me to reinstall it.

This has happened 3 times, the first time I had to reinstall the OS, the second and third time I was able to start it in safe mode and then use system restore.

The system works fine without any problems as long as I don't try to update the graphics driver. What could be the issue? And by the way I'm using Windows 10.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Windows 7 Activator Counting Down: No Activation Key / ~~How To Use A Hotfile Premium Cookie~~ / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.