Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (11198 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by StevDesmond(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
yomifowe:
Good evening all. I am an experienced Network /computer Engr with many years of experience. I am now giving back to the society. Kindly post your PC issues here for prompt answers.

I’m Engr fix it.
Hi, my HP laptop window 10 occasionally clicks on its own. I suspect the problem started when I did some regedit tweak for solidworks software. It's quite difficult to use solidworks now. Even other programs are affected. Video will pause and start continuously. I have searched the web for solution but all to no avail. Please what will you suggest I do?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Yh that's true. From which generation upwards will you give an okay stamp? I basically need the laptop for programming.

The HP Folio series now are in their 5th generation and is quite cheaper from 85k upwards. So starting from 5th gen, you can be sure to get all your programming needs done.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BoleAndFish: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

The HP Folio series now are in their 5th generation and is quite cheaper from 85k upwards. So starting from 5th gen, you can be sure to get all your programming needs done.
Thanks sir.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CashNaira96: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Guys who has motherboard for dell e6440 and how much. Lagos
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CsRockefeller(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Good evening Sir, I have this Hp 840 I bought last year (2nd grade). 2 weeks ago, I left it at home on the power socket to charge in anticipation of power as I have always done.

I didn't check it after I came home that day only for.me to try use it one week later and it wouldn't come on. I shows light on the power button and the tab keypad whenever I plug it but never comes on, I thought it was d charger but it isn't as I tested another charger and the same result, I dont have time to take it to computer village.

Today I tried opening the battery compartment and just removed it and fixed it back yet, nothing.

Prior to this, the battery and the laptop has been working very fine without no issue.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Good evening Sir, I have this Hp 840 I bought last year (2nd grade). 2 weeks ago, I left it at home on the power socket to charge in anticipation of power as I have always done.

I didn't check it after I came home that day only for.me to try use it one week later and it wouldn't come on. I shows light on the power button and the tab keypad whenever I plug it but never comes on, I thought it was d charger but it isn't as I tested another charger and the same result, I dont have time to take it to computer village.

Today I tried opening the battery compartment and just removed it and fixed it back yet, nothing.

Prior to this, the battery and the laptop has been working very fine without no issue.

First off, you made a mistake by plugging it in the power socket. A power surge could have happened without you knowing. But this post is not to blame you.

Try this...

1) Press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds. Do this without the battery inside (This is so as to discharge any charge left on the capacitor)

2) Now try and power it on with just the AC adapter, don't put the battery inside this time.

Let us know the result here....
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CsRockefeller(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

First off, you made a mistake by plugging it in the power socket. A power surge could have happened without you knowing. But this post is not to blame you.

Try this...

1) Press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds. Do this without the battery inside (This is so as to discharge any charge left on the capacitor)

2) Now try and power it on with just the AC adapter, don't put the battery inside this time.

Let us know the result here....

Morning Sir, just did as u instructed, same result.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Morning Sir, just did as u instructed, same result.

You mentioned the cap lock light is blinking but it doesn't display right??
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CsRockefeller(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

You mentioned the cap lock light is blinking but it doesn't display right??

Yes Sir.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes Sir.

These are a few things that could have happened

1) A bad Ram chip (In this case , you just have to change the RAM or clean the one there and change the slots)

2) Graphics chip failure (A Technician/ Engineer would get this fixed by heating the chip)

3)A damaged component on the motherboard (It would have to be replaced)
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CsRockefeller(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

These are a few things that could have happened

1) A bad Ram chip (In this case , you just have to change the RAM or clean the one there and change the slots)

2) Graphics chip failure (A Technician/ Engineer would get this fixed by heating the chip)

3)A damaged component on the motherboard (It would have to be replaced)

Thank you Sir, I'm grateful.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by FuckHomophobes: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Thank you Sir, I'm grateful.

I admire your personality too boss man. Heaven bless your good works sir.

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Engr in the house. please what could be the cause of this?
Whenever I connect my external HDD to my laptop its does not respond, even though it will display the HDD in the explorer.
But I try the External HDD on another Laptop , it work perfectly.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Rexnegro(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2020
yomifowe:
Good evening all. I am an experienced Network /computer Engr with many years of experience. I am now giving back to the society. Kindly post your PC issues here for prompt answers.

I’m Engr fix it.
please my own ish is that I need MS WORD in my pc , I need a link where to download a cracked version for free PLEASE ���
and also please what can I use to clean my pc chassis (body) of fingerprints and other stains that don't make the color radiant
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by bigiyaro(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
pls I need help, I just did a fresh installation of Windows 7 ultimate on my dv5 HP pavilion laptop, now the HDMI output is not showing on my TV anymore, I used to connect my TV to the laptop via the HDMI port before. but now its no longer projecting on my TV. pls I need help. thank you.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
bigiyaro:
pls I need help, I just did a fresh installation of Windows 7 ultimate on my dv5 HP pavilion laptop, now the HDMI output is not showing on my TV anymore, I used to connect my TV to the laptop via the HDMI port before. but now its no longer projecting on my TV. pls I need help. thank you.
Is your laptop driven?
You are still using win 7
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rexnegro:

please my own ish is that I need MS WORD in my pc , I need a link where to download a cracked version for free PLEASE ���
and also please what can I use to clean my pc chassis (body) of fingerprints and other stains that don't make the color radiant
There is a laptop cleaner, I have forgotten the name though it like a foam. ask around in computer accessories shops.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by bigiyaro(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vasgas:

Is your laptop driven?
You are still using win 7
I prefer windows 7, I've resolved the issue. thank you.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Burchester: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
The moment I on my laptop it shows blinking lights and it turn off it self. Tried removing battery still no result
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Rexnegro(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Vasgas:

There is a laptop cleaner, I have forgotten the name though it like a foam. ask around in computer accessories shops.
awesome thanks bro will do that after this pandemic wahala.. hope you are good , pls stay safe bro . thanks
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Vasgas: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rexnegro:

awesome thanks bro will do that after this pandemic wahala.. hope you are good , pls stay safe bro . thanks
Peace

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 5:30am On May 09, 2020
I have this mini pc i plugged to phcn power yesterday, after plugging, I left home to buy something somewhere, I came back and check, I saw the charging indicator is off, I tried removing and reinserting the battery also plug the pc to direct power without the battery but nothing came up, I asked someone and he said nepa took light then brought it back....since then I've been trying to resurrect the pc and it's not working.

Ps: it worked fine before yesterday
Pls wat is the possible cause and wat should I do,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use Google Mapmaker / Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G4 Core I5 7th Generation With Backlight Keyboard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.