Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (11200 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by drunkpunk(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
yomifowe:

This usually happen after you put on your laptop after a long or series of continuous hibernation. It’s really not an issue (or should I say shouldn’t be an issue). It’s cos the computer has gone into ‘comma’.

Continue to hit on the enter key softly this should ‘wake up’ the PC.

I just reinstalled Windows7 professional on a new hard drive I got. It doesn't boot past this stage
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Kunlexity(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
yomifowe:

The cd or the folder you installed the win 8 on should have the activator. Alternatively, you can go online and look for ‘ free windows activator’. This is dangerous as you’ll end up downloading a lot of junk, even Trojan if you’re not careful (trust me, I’m speaking from experience). You might eventually get it , but you’ll download a lot of trash cos majority of the links you follow will be either adverts, viruses, even Trojan.

The best way is to either buy the ‘Ikeja activator ‘ or ‘kmspico activator ‘ or just give it to a technician to help out, just a little amount will help out.

Thanks
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Kunlexity(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
yomifowe:

What kind of soft way are you looking for? Cos it depends on what you’re looking for. If it is drivers, it’s everywhere online. Pls reply.
Basically, I am looking for non trial version of any graphic design software such as coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop and others.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kunlexity:

Basically, I am looking for non trial version of any graphic design software such as coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop and others.

I’m not sure you can get that. You can only get it by buying its installation cd in Ikeja.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
drunkpunk:

I just reinstalled Windows7 professional on a new hard drive I got. It doesn't boot past this stage

Pls send me a mail on yomi_fowe@yahoo.com let’s talk about it.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 4:17am On Jan 25, 2020
How can I activate my computer windows 10 operating system.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
BOLA625:
How can I activate my computer windows 10 operating system.

The cd or the folder you installed the win 8 on should have the activator. Alternatively, you can go online and look for ‘ free windows activator’. This is dangerous as you’ll end up downloading a lot of junk, even Trojan if you’re not careful (trust me, I’m speaking from experience). You might eventually get it , but you’ll download a lot of trash cos majority of the links you follow will be either adverts, viruses, even Trojan.

The best way is to either buy the ‘Ikeja activator ‘ or ‘kmspico activator ‘ or just give it to a technician to help out, just a little amount will help out.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
drunkpunk:

I’ve sent you another mail . Kindly check your mail box.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
My sony viao laptop does not enter boot setup so I can format the system
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrancisDiote:
My sony viao laptop does not enter boot setup so I can format the system

I have a feeling you’re not doing something right. At times, you might not get the key combination or the right keys to press to get there. Does it give you any error messages?

I’ll advice you to google the key combination to get to the bios.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
yomifowe:

I have a feeling you’re not doing something right. At times, you might not get the key combination or the right keys to press to get there. Does it give you any error messages?

I’ll advice you to google the key combination to get to the bios.

Thank you
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
My files are not opening after I copy it from one hard drive to new one ,from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 pro x64 bits. Do i need any software to get access to it. What can I do.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by drunkpunk(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
yomifowe:

I’ve sent you another mail . Kindly check your mail box.

Ok Sir
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
BOLA625:
My files are not opening after I copy it from one hard drive to new one ,from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 pro x64 bits. Do i need any software to get access to it. What can I do.

Did you place the hard drives in an external drive for the dike copy, or how did you do the transfer. Kindly throw more light.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Realestt19: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2020
My laptop keys C X Y Z keys ain’t working but the rest are working ..any suggestions minus getting a new keyboard
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by mycad: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Gurus in the house... I have issues of battery not charging with my probook 430 HP laptop....

I dont know what to do.. Please help.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Realestt19:
My laptop keys C X Y Z keys ain’t working but the rest are working ..any suggestions minus getting a new keyboard

I’m sorry to inform you but if any of your keyboard keys are not working, then you need to change your laptop s keyboard. Don’t worry the keyboard is not expensive. If it’s any of the generic HP laptop s, then it’s just 3k in Ikeja.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
mycad:
Gurus in the house... I have issues of battery not charging with my probook 430 HP laptop....

I dont know what to do.. Please help.

Read through this post to diagnose your laptop.

www3.hp./t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/Laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/td-p/5122059">https://h30434.www3.hp./t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/Laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/td-p/5122059

all fails after these procedures then you might have to replace your battery.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2020
yomifowe:

Read through this post to diagnose your laptop.

www3.hp./t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/Laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/td-p/5122059">https://h30434.www3.hp./t5/Notebooks-Archive-Read-Only/Laptop-plugged-in-not-charging/td-p/5122059

all fails after these procedures then you might have to replace your battery.

@mycad, I hope you’ve been able to resolve this issue?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by lizzlix(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
My Laptop was lagging so tried to do a pc reset which is supposed to automatically uninstall ans reinstall Windows 10 on it I did the "get started" option without going to the advance set up first . Although i achieved my aim but my display is now blueish/greenish with some visible vertical lines on it. Please who can help me out?

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2020
lizzlix:
My Laptop was lagging so tried to do a pc reset which is supposed to automatically uninstall ans reinstall Windows 10 on it I did the "get started" option without going to the advance set up first . Although i achieved my aim but my display is now blueish/greenish with some visible vertical lines on it. Please who can help me out?

Mist often than not, distorted screen color always have nothing to do with installation but either failing or faulty screen or flex. Pls check to confirm if the virtual lines are due to faulty screen color display or screen flex failing.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by lizzlix(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2020
It was 100% okay before i did the reset. How do i check?
yomifowe:

Mist often than not, distorted screen color always have nothing to do with installation but either failing or faulty screen or flex. Pls check to confirm if the virtual lines are due to faulty screen color display or screen flex failing.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
In need of Xbox 360 (original) new follow come or used gamepad... Quote me if u have or know someone who may have
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
lizzlix:
It was 100% okay before i did the reset. How do i check?

Pls send me a mail at yomi_fowe@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chechekojnr:
In need of Xbox 360 (original) new follow come or used gamepad... Quote me if u have or know someone who may have

I really do not have an idea. You can check online. However, If you are in Lagos, you can check it out in computer village.

1 Like

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Veiniously: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
what does it mean if a system wont display on screen but shows light?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2020
Veiniously:
what does it mean if a system wont display on screen but shows light?

Probably your screen s inverter (for older laptops), flex or screen issues. Follow this procedure to determine which;

Power on the laptop. After the LED lights on the laptop appear, or you hear the hard drive inside start to spin, press the “Fn” key combination that sends the display to an external monitor. On most laptop keyboards, there is a small icon picture of a monitor symbol. Press the “Fn” key and the key with the monitor symbol a couple of time to see if an image appears on the external monitor. If an image appears on the monitor, the problem is with the LCD screen of the monitor. If no image appears on the monitor, either the video card or motherboard in the laptop is probably defective.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:12am On Feb 03, 2020
yomifowe:

Probably your screen s inverter (for older laptops), flex or screen issues. Follow this procedure to determine which;

Power on the laptop. After the LED lights on the laptop appear, or you hear the hard drive inside start to spin, press the “Fn” key combination that sends the display to an external monitor. On most laptop keyboards, there is a small icon picture of a monitor symbol. Press the “Fn” key and the key with the monitor symbol a couple of time to see if an image appears on the external monitor. If an image appears on the monitor, the problem is with the LCD screen of the monitor. If no image appears on the monitor, either the video card or motherboard in the laptop is probably defective.

Hello. Any update on this issue.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Dexter001(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello gurus in the house, I was using my PC to download, after a while the PC went off. I try putting it on, it went off after a while. I later realised my fan spin for some seconds and stops. Please, what is the solution?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Dexter001:
Hello gurus in the house, I was using my PC to download, after a while the PC went off. I try putting it on, it went off after a while. I later realised my fan spin for some seconds and stops. Please, what is the solution?

You’re highly favored if God. The cpu fan can be replaced. Just take it to a technician and you’ll be back within a few minutes.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Dexter001(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
yomifowe:

You’re highly favored if God. The cpu fan can be replaced. Just take it to a technician and you’ll be back within a few minutes.
Thanks. Do you have idea, how much it will cost
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Dexter001:

Thanks. Do you have idea, how much it will cost

I believe it’s an HP product. Purchase and fixing should not be more than 5k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops / Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G4 Core I5 7th Generation With Backlight Keyboard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.