Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers (10641 Views)

Post Your Pc Issues And Get Quick solution / Lenovo Repair Canada Is Here To Fix Your Common Pc Issues / Are You Having Issues With Your Personal Computer? Post The Issues Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Ovii123(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls my laptop HP recently developed a problem of screen I.e blind screen that is not visible without falling on the floor/ground.

I tested it with monitor and it was showing and working perfectly. What might be the problem and the possible solution?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ovii123:
Pls my laptop HP recently developed a problem of screen I.e blind screen that is not visible without falling on the floor/ground.

I tested it with monitor and it was showing and working perfectly. What might be the problem and the possible solution?

The issue is that your laptop screen bulb usually called inverter is gone bad and needs to be replaced. It’s usually located at the base of your laptop screen embedded inside the case surrounding your laptop screen.

It won’t cost much for it to be replaced and your laptop will work perfectly fine after the replacement.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2020
How can I install MAC O.S. as the second operating system in my Laptop. Reply needed.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 1:58am On Jan 13, 2020
How can I install MAC O.S. as my second operating system in my laptop. I use HP product with 4GB Ram and 500GB HDD.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Ovii123(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2020
yomifowe:

The issue is that your laptop screen bulb usually called inverter is gone bad and needs to be replaced. It’s usually located at the base of your laptop screen embedded inside the case surrounding your laptop screen.

It won’t cost much for it to be replaced and your laptop will work perfectly fine after the replacement.

I meant display of sky-blue like screen.

Pls like how much II it cost bro and where is your location?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ovii123:

I meant display of sky-blue like screen.

Pls like how much II it cost bro and where is your location?

I’m sure it’s the inverter. What’s the make of your HP laptop. I’ll send you a pm, reply let’s talk more.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
BOLA625:
How can I install MAC O.S. as my second operating system in my laptop. I use HP product with 4GB Ram and 500GB HDD.

I have never done it before myself but you can try it out following this link:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/187789/dual-booting-explained-how-you-can-have-multiple-operating-systems-on-your-computer/amp/
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by opey112(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please I need help with my laptop.I install wining eleven 8 and PES 2006,after installations it does not display is only sound am hearing,....whats the problem and the solution ?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2020
opey112:
Please I need help with my laptop.I install wining eleven 8 and PES 2006,after installations it does not display is only sound am hearing,....whats the problem and the solution ?

Pls I need you to describe the situation as much as you can, or even with pictures.

However, with he way you described it, I think it has to do with the graphic card of your laptop. You might need to update you laptop s graphics card to be able to play that kind of game on your laptop. This is only a guess.

WhY is the configuration of your laptop? Is it an old one or one of the new and recent ones?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2020
opey112:

I’ll also suggest you go through this link below and follow the instructions below;

www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Games-not-displaying-correctly/td-p/6583012">https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Games-not-displaying-correctly/td-p/6583012
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by BOLA625(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sir, I bought the external CD/DVD RW, how can I install windows 10 pro in my laptop by boosting it. What are the procedures to follow.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by opey112(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
yomifowe:

Pls I need you to describe the situation as much as you can, or even with pictures.

However, with he way you described it, I think it has to do with the graphic card of your laptop. You might need to update you laptop s graphics card to be able to play that kind of game on your laptop. This is only a guess.

WhY is the configuration of your laptop? Is it an old one or one of the new and recent ones?
its Corei7....4Gig RAM 64BIT
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Haywhy433(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good evening fam...
Please I need 8gb Ram DDR3L PC3L... It's a single sided Ram.

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Haywhy433:
Good evening fam...

Let me find out first I’ll get back to you.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CapedBaldy: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
I accidentally stepped on my laptop adaptor cord while I was using my system. Now it charges a little bit then later shows plugged in not charging. I removed the battery and plugged in the charger to see if it would come on but it didn't. Will I need a new adaptor?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
Haywhy433:
Good evening fam...

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
yomifowe:

So sorry it’s 9k
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
BOLA625:
Sir, I bought the external CD/DVD RW, how can I install windows 10 pro in my laptop by boosting it. What are the procedures to follow.

If you’ve never installed a software before yourself or you’re not a bit technically inclined I’ll advice you to locate someone who is cos it might involve a bit of error messages interpretation or bios settings wahala. However it should not be anything difficult, you can give it a try. Just insert your cd and follow the prompts. Alternatively you can send me a PM.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
opey112:

Is there any error message, flicker or any other abnormalities? It might also be a compatibility issue. Kindly send me a PM let’s talk more on this issue.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I accidentally stepped on my laptop adaptor cord while I was using my system. Now it charges a little bit then later shows plugged in not charging. I removed the battery and plugged in the charger to see if it would come on but it didn't. Will I need a new adaptor?

I’m suspecting that one of the pair or both power wires inside the adapter went loose after you stepped on it, hence the reason it’s was still charging a bit. However you know that when things get damaged and doesn’t get fixed, it gets worse over time.

I’m sorry but you might have to replace your power adapter.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Haywhy433(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
yomifowe:

Your location sir.
Please is it flawless?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CompuQaz: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2020
End of Support for Windows 7

Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by CapedBaldy: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2020
yomifowe:

I’m suspecting that one of the pair or both power wires inside the adapter went loose after you stepped on it, hence the reason it’s was still charging a bit. However you know that when things get damaged and doesn’t get fixed, it gets worse over time.

I’m sorry but you might have to replace your power adapter.
thanks. I'll do that
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Haywhy433:

Your location sir.
Please is it flawless?

Ikeja computer village. The guy said it’s 9k. Pls check, I corrected myself on the erroneous price I first quoted. I trust my sources. Pls let me know when you’ll be coming.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by opey112(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2020
yomifowe:

please this is my number ....08180705802
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Haywhy433(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2020
yomifowe:

Ikeja computer village. The guy said it’s 9k. Pls check, I corrected myself on the erroneous price I first quoted. I trust my sources. Pls let me know when you’ll be coming.

Choii I'm in Ibadan sir.
I'll arrange
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Haywhy433:

Choii I'm in Ibadan sir.
I'll arrange

Pls pm me I have a very important info wrt your request.
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Ayus4u(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
any time I want to play video on my laptop, there was no volume
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by Haywhy433(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
yomifowe:

Pls pm me I have a very important info wrt your request.

How do I contact you sir?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Haywhy433:

How do I contact you sir?
Send me a mail on yomi_fowe@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ayus4u:
any time I want to play video on my laptop, there was no volume

Kindly throw more light on the issue. Since when has this been happening? After an update, reinstalling OS or recent development? Does it happen to only videos or both video and audio?
Re: Post Your PC Issues Here For Answers by yomifowe(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
yomifowe:

Kindly throw more light on the issue. Since when has this been happening? After an update, reinstalling OS or recent development? Does it happen to only videos or both video and audio?

..,awaiting your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Windows 7 Activator Counting Down: No Activation Key / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English / ~~How To Use A Hotfile Premium Cookie~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.