Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply (11904 Views)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
The last guy get oil on his head

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by nero2face: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
good finishing...

4 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by navzla(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
There are standards but it's good to remain humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Every Toto get Price o. SERIOUSLY!

21 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by donbachi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
must the guys look like GTB or UBA?

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by MedicH: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Afford a jobless thingy really. I can imagine
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Homers123(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is why Men will keep Objectifying Women.

But that last guy get Zero Joy.

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
"Your customers might be on his time line"

Lol, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

48 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol, quite interesting!!
How much i hate that word "Can u afford me" ladies like this, once i get my maximum 3points, na Jakpa....!!

24 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by lilmax(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
They identify themselves as cheap, but cry when they're priced

24 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Lamanii22(f): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
All I have to say is that.. A man should be able to take care of his woman... But some people with funny usernames.. Which one is "ewureofAfrica" Like goat of Africa... So funny...

10 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
She's right though.

Class get class, league get league. Know your level make you no go enter one chance.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ariza:
She's right though.

Class get class, league get league. Know your level make you no go enter one chance.
Which right? Which dirty level?
Them nor dey shit? If them nor baff for a long time, their body nor go smell? What makes them essentially different from other girls in the so called "lower class" ? Money nor dey make person become superhuman.
Na girls with this kind mentality dey end up with woman beaters.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Korllami007: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lamanii22:
All I have to say is that.. A man should be able to take care of his woman... But some people with funny usernames.. Which one is "ewureofAfrica" Like goat of Africa... So funny...

Because women are like object i.e car that needs maintenance because they don't have mind of their own and abilities to take care of themselves.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Of what use is a man who can't take care of his woman's basic needs, parent or siblings when needed. Even when she can by herself, she still expects you to give her at times being the head. Pray you have money. Hustle and don't wrestle against nature.
Korllami007:

Because women are like object i.e car that needs maintenance because they don't have mind of their own and abilities to take care of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Korllami007: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Of what use is a man who can't take care of his woman's basic needs, parent or siblings when needed. Even when she can by herself, she still expects you to give her at times being the head. Pray you have money. Hustle and don't wrestle against nature.

You even include the woman's parent and her siblings. That means say I wan marry disable from a family with disabilities. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lamanii22:
What should the woman be able to do for her man then?

7 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Are you going to support your brother if you discover he's taking care of his girlfriend and her family?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lamanii22:
That name ehn
Ewureofafrican kor
Ewureofworld nih

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Bundaweber: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2019
wow! there was a time when "can you afford me" was a way to identify a lady of the night

17 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Mcslize: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
She's right though.

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by mumumugu(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2019
when they dump them, they will start crying

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't blame her, I blame silly guys that asslick ladies up and down. sad

8 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by franklingud(m): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerian girls??

So disgusting and annoying.

Lazy lousy lots!!

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Lamanii22:

Why can't a woman be taking care of her man?..
U only become his responsibility when u guys are legally married, if not, you are your parents responsibility... Moreover, ladies have their hands to work and shouldn't see a relationship as a salary paying job..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by WonderManly(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2019
profolaolu:
The last guy get oil on his head

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by CaveAdullam: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Entitlement mentality gone wrong again.

Most young men of this days especially the ones here at home no longer focus to maintain or beat the feat of great men of old because they are after women chasing, their paths are no longer straight, the works of their hands are stained with one form of evil all in the name to please one woman or women. Nonsense at its peak.

For the female folks I got nothing to write about because majority of them are mentally, emotionally, socially, psychological, financially deficient. In fact it is better you trek from Ring road in Benin to Warri in Delta than connect yourself with these kind of ladies.

As for the reasonable young men and women out there, may the good Lord continually shower you with His Grace, Love and Mercy.

There is no league you can't play and no trophy you can't win. All that matters is were you decide to place yourself.

Thanks.

God bless.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by lonelydora: 5:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Can you imagine? grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Emestar1999: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Guys with bomb in their mouth

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by careytommy37(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Useless girl.
Re: See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Now tell me how will a guy respect you knowing fully well you're after his money?
No guy will EVER respect a woman who is with him for his money. You can take that to the bank. He might pretend to respect you but he's targeting one chioma in the village.
Solution: Love without condition and whatever he offers, accept with love and encourage him to save for the future to invest and buy bigger gifts for you. Make him dream big and wide with money
#TruthOfTrinity

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? / My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.