Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (75786 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
What could be happening to her is better imagined

Jehovah God of Israel, there's nothing too hard for you to do, you are greater than any Boko Haram

may this lady and Leah Sharibu be released this day in Jesus Christ name. Anen

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nowenuse: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
my brother the thing taya me ooo.
the several others no be people.
Media and their one sided way of presentation.
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu seems hausa Muslims so it won't sell to them.

Stop saying what you don't know. Hannatu is a name answered mostly by northern christians and not muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by begge: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Which kind shaka zulu country b dis self?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Splendblex(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu is a Christian as well, they are all humans abeg and should be given the same attention. Pagan o, Christian o, Muslim o all na people.
I pray they are rescued on time before those bh finish them.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by blackfase(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Question is wetin dem dey find go that side? Let these people face the monsters they created by themselves for pete's sake. I find it arduous to sympathize with these group of people aswear. See fine girl. Wetin she dey find? Damn!
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by IgboSomalia: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
mrZENographer:
Come under God's covenant in The Lord's Chosen and you will be ultimately protected from armed robbers, kidnapper, killer activities

What of the 42 Chosen Members militants and kidnappers killed in Rivers state the other day?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Germi9: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
No! No!! This girl is too beautiful to be used by those low lives, government must do something NOW!!!! Chaii and they will be salivating to rape her by now...Buhari better so something NOW!!!
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Alvin212(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Steady diq collecting
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Pigs capturing glorious ones. Together with their sponsors, they shall be massively disgraced in Jesus name, Amen.

They will surely pay in full.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Galadimabawa: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
To me joining any aid work in Maiduguri is the same as signing a suicide mission, I guess she already know, if not I pity her and any other souls that are still out there in ignorance.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by urchcoded(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Nvm
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Dey wud have raped her tire
Cum inside her tire
And turn her to wife by force
She go dey hijab things
No be boko haram
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by sixtus20: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Is very painful what a country a health worker for that matter.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Conceptman: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2019
And they said no bokoharam stronghold anywhere
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
An aid worker from Bokkos LGA of Plateau state, Jennifer Ukambong Samuel was abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in Borno.

Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri road on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019. This happened on the day she was marking the 1st remembrance of her father’s demise.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Beautiful-Plateau-Born-Aid-Worker-Jennifer-Abducted-By-Boko-Haram.html
The reason why I don't take life serious, Just do ya bit and move on .... Look at how beautiful she is , verily all ever she ever knows will dissappear from her brain and spirit ........... Her life will flash off and she will be given a new orientation that will leave an indelible mark on her psyche for the rest of her life .

I wish her Freedom and a very quick one ..... !!

Borno is never a place to go hustle money no matter the level of Poverty....... BokoHaram is not a Joke !!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

wickedness

why declare a war zone safe and Boko haram technically defeated

i stopped taking NorthEasterners serious the day IDP ganged up to beat up foriegn aide workers because they had low supply of charity food donation, this people deserve no pity, they were even recorded celebrating with the terrorist

Na people wey get their time dem go that wan naa
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by EkoErrands: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Baby reason with me let's start a family.

No! my career is very important to me my career is very important to me. See your life now.

Feminism kee you dia

What is a girl from Plateau doing in Bornu?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
JayEntaur:
What a country.
please please please stop insulting countries, Nigeria is not a country but a jungle

I just dey pity her pussy and breasts in the hands of those beasts

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
RaptorX:
Is it poverty and desperation making people take up this humanitarian aids job offer.
i wonder, putting their life at risk only become spoils of war to terrorists.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Melian(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry

I don't understand. This is how petty some people can be.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
You probably live in a cave thats why you never heard when people where talking about other aid workers. From your utterances Im willing to bet you are a northerner with that lindset og no one should feel bad about these kidnappings afterall your own is being kidnapped
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by bergs2: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2019
But come to think about it.....

You can't come from BOKKOS LGA and expect BOKO HARAM to leave you alone.

Sorry sis.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
What extra attention mumu? You talk as if there is a rescue party on the way
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Na her toto I dey pity
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Sad... Those bastards will be using their uncircumcised pipe to give her vaginal and anal bruises without condom...

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by piyoo91: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
hannatu ishaya is a christian name. No muslim bear Ishaya

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by jumper524(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You probably live in a cave thats why you never heard when people where talking about other aid workers. From your utterances Im willing to bet you are a northerner with that lindset og no one should feel bad about these kidnappings afterall your own is being kidnapped
Jennifer takes the cover page..
Why are others not trending?
I'm telling you if you work in a news paper firm and you get these kind of report the best way to evaluate it is to ignite religious or tribal sentiment so as to rake more profit and that's exactly what seun and other outlets are doing, why are others victims not trending?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by FLOW101: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:

Hannatu is a Northern Christian name.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2019
StarUp:
To think that one BH guy will use his dïck to scatter her candy at night gives me shivers.
boko haram are not like that. They wont do such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.