Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (75808 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
jumper524:
my brother the thing taya me ooo.
the several others no be people.
Media and their one sided way of presentation.
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu seems hausa Muslims so it won't sell to them.
[/s]
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by RaptorF35: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Wasting her beautiful soul and body ... Who's telling government are fighting BH.. Chinese are real example of extremism fighter,. they encircle them,closed all border, no in and out and no media to glorify the extremist, all their website down and they clear everything once. But in Nigeria, the government playing with life of military and civilian with a kite.. and Some enrich themselves. .. Aid programs should be carry out by military... unsafe country which kidnapper can not sentence to death penalty , but they can kill innocent and waste their life easily.... Who's fooling who?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
So sad but being of the Christian faith, no one is gonna give a shot about her release. I blame her but I pray God rescues her.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
The pay must have been worth the risk..

I wish she regains freedom quickly only God knows what she is going through. a deal needs to be brokered as soon as possible
Cos counting on the Nigerian armed forces to rescue her is equal to doing nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Why do they send aid workers to dangerous places without adequate protection like they have nine lives?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2019
WE THANK GOD FOR ISLAM BECAUSE WITHOUT ISLAM, HUMANITY WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THE VALUE OF PEACE.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where are the chest-pounding Nairaland guys, oya ooo, carry your weapons, we have a rescue to make

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
ehmmy11:
The pay must have been worth the risk..

I wish she regains freedom quickly only God knows what she is going through. a deal needs to be brokered as soon as possible
Cos counting on the Nigerian arm forces to rescue her is equal to doing nothing
yeah I saw a similar job here about 6m annually.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by onadana: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
RentedReality:
She likely will end up as someones 100th wife

Seriously, FG needs to mandate all NGOs to carry out comprehensive life insurance policies for their workers operating in volatile areas

You can't be earning that low under threat to life without a safety net

For goodness sake,what type of foolishness all in the name of job,will make one work in an uncertain environment like that.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by GEEBITE: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya .Those are usual Northern Christian names.
jumper524:
my brother the thing taya me ooo.
the several others no be people.
Media and their one sided way of presentation.
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu seems hausa Muslims so it won't sell to them.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by onadana: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
PLEASE Going to where to give what AID..?
...and to which people..?
Meanwhile what's the difference between those residing there whom she's probably offering AID and the so called BOKO HARAM experts..?

Her puss...y will know how far.I don't understand this madness of Aid workers and NGO's risking their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
An aid worker from Bokkos LGA of Plateau state, Jennifer Ukambong Samuel was abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in Borno.

Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri road on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019. This happened on the day she was marking the 1st remembrance of her father’s demise.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Beautiful-Plateau-Born-Aid-Worker-Jennifer-Abducted-By-Boko-Haram.html

Too bad for her rip.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nowenuse:

Stop saying what you don't know. Hannatu is a name answered mostly by northern christians and not muslims.

He didnt say it wasnt answered by Northern Christians.

He said it wont be as sensational to journalists because it sounds and comes across as Islamic because of the Arabised Feminine ending "atu", which it does, especially to the unexposed masses.

Just like the Jennifer "Ukambong" Samuel resonates with people because it sounds like an Efik name even though she is actually from Plateau

This is a highly political issue and the more it sounds like a "Innocent Christian Southerner captured by evil Muslim Northerner", the more clicks it gets and the more newspapers it sells, regardless of what actually happened.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
Jennifer takes the cover page..
Why are others not trending?
I'm telling you if you work in a news paper firm and you get these kind of report the best way to evaluate it is to ignite religious or tribal sentiment so as to rake more profit and that's exactly what seun and other outlets are doing, why are others victims not trending?

Exactly.

Even the way people are jumping on your comment is part of the strategy. This is what they were hoping for when they picked the "Jennifer" from the rest of them

More money for them.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by midnighter(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
jaxxy:
Why do they send aid workers to dangerous places without adequate protection like they have nine lives?

Does anybody in this place have "adequate protection"?

If youre not a politicians child just remember that youre nobody. Thats my advice to you people on this blessed day of Saint Stephen smh
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tunary(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tekzyflex:
Chai! These mofos will finish this damsel with their uncircumcised rod. I pray nothing happen to her.
Some of you guys are funny. which one is mofo and uncircumcised rod
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by stainzvill(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wetin carry her go der

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tunary(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
No how, they must rape her turn by turn. boko boys capture a beautiful lady like this without opening her legs by force, impossible
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Which of the Agency does she work for? That would determine how far the negotiations for her release would go. I know the money most of this Agencies pay might be tempting, but sometimes the passion to save humanity might be the utmost reason why she is there.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tunary(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Boko Boys like better thing kiss
Them go don rape her tire. the more they see her beauty the more they rape her. the rape is guaranteed because any man way see this kind beautiful lady must like to see and test her private part, not to talk of boko boys way their head no don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tunary(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
onadana:

Her puss...y will know how far.I don't understand this madness of Aid workers and NGO's risking their lives.
lol
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by tunary(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Seriously?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
tunary:
Them go don rape her tire. the more they see her beauty the more they rape her. the rape is guaranteed because any man way see this kind beautiful lady must like to see and test her private part, not to talk of boko boys way their head no don
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
500k a month can make you forget boko grin
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dreal1247:
Pigs capturing glorious ones. Together with their sponsors, they shall be massively disgraced in Jesus name, Amen.
na wen d disgrace won happen na? Leah still dey dia, the sixth aid worker (a christian woman is still dia after 5 guys had been executed) now this one don join.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by sokkatua: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
What the hell was she doing in Maiduguri of all places ,some people are stubbornly stupid

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Brightgem(f): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
PLEASE Going to where to give what AID..?
...and to which people..?
Meanwhile what's the difference between those residing there whom she's probably offering AID and the so called BOKO HARAM experts..?
Herein lies evidence that foolish people exist and they live amongst us!
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by starz100: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Why allow female aid workers in Borno knowing fully well that Boko Haram does not spare females.
May God save her.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
ehmmy11:

500k a month can make you forget boko grin
aswear grin
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by enomakos(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
the same borno that is not safe?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by henryhemon(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
RentedReality:
She likely will end up as someones 100th wife

Seriously, FG needs to mandate all NGOs to carry out comprehensive life insurance policies for their workers operating in volatile areas

You can't be earning that low under threat to life without a safety net

You speak as if you know anything about aid workers, there is life insurance and how do you know they earn low? This internet dey maķe una feel like you know anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Update: Kwara Bye Election / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.