Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (75785 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by KennieKingOba(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
thats the world we live in, may God be with her.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jos girls are grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGOs and NPOs operating in conflict zones should be provided with very tight security and they should work together and move as a convoy when ever they have field operations.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Staro: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
So sad
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
onadana:

For goodness sake,what type of foolishness all in the name of job,will make one work in an uncertain environment like that.
Some actually take the risk because that's not only what they have left to do and because thats their passion (helping others in need) Terrorist can only Ambush a lightly arranged security team or no security at all, or they were overwhelmed but what ever the case maybe we should not loose hope of helping others in need because of fear of death, kidnap or uncertainties. As for security they need to be beefed up let it be like the convoys following our VIPs around for the real VIP are those risking life to save and serve the vulnerable in need.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by jugbada(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
The way people are tripping into Maiduguri on daily bases you guys will be amazed, where you see fear and danger others sees opportunities, NGOs workers collect huge pay and the ambitious once are taking the advantage of it not minding the present situation of the state, as it stand now Borno State are even rejected corps member because every potential corps member want to be posted to Borno State because of incentives enjoyed by corppers of the State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
franugo:

Leave dt dullard... Did Almighty God not see BH abducting her
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by onadana: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
akanbiaa:
Some actually take the risk because that's not only what they have left to do and because thats their passion (helping others in need) Terrorist can only Ambush a lightly arranged security team or no security at all, or they were overwhelmed but what ever the case maybe we should not loose hope of helping others in need because of fear of death, kidnap or uncertainties. As for security they need to be beefed up let it be like the convoys following our VIPs around for the real VIP are those risking life to save and serve the vulnerable in need.

I understand. But we can not because of passion and desire to serve humanity,put our loved ones in pains.Outright death is better but uncertainty of whether the person is alive or dead is a silent killer.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
onadana:

For goodness sake,what type of foolishness all in the name of job,will make one work in an uncertain environment like that.
sometimes you have no choice, sometimes you are just adventurous, sometimes you want to save humanity. I still look forward working in combat zones like that,because I want to be afraid for once.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by onadana: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
uruba23:

sometimes you have no choice, sometimes you are just adventurous, sometimes you want to save humanity. I still look forward working in combat zones like that,because I want to be afraid for once.

I understand. But Nigeria is a crazy place,with crazy people and ideology everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by mrZENographer: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

So, your Pastor is greater than Jesus Christ that people thronged?

So, your Pastor depends on the arms of flesh to protect him from his fellow man, yet he sells aprons to you gullible ones.

Please, stop making a fool of the Chosen church.

Jesus was always accosted by his 12 disciples and never went alone except to the mountain to pray.

Give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's and to God what belongs to God.
There are things a man can do by himself and there are situations he can't help himself, then God will help him.
My Pastor doesn't want to be thronged. Wisdom and common sense dictates what is required. If you can reason to that order, then you are either biased or lack sense
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
shekau needs her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Whiteangel1234: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin Sai Buhari
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by d33types: 3:05am On Dec 27, 2019
jumper524:
my brother the thing taya me ooo.
the several others no be people.
Media and their one sided way of presentation.
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu seems hausa Muslims so it won't sell to them.

Hannatu Sebastin is Muslim abi. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:15am On Dec 27, 2019
RentedReality:
She likely will end up as someones 100th wife

Seriously, FG needs to mandate all NGOs to carry out comprehensive life insurance policies for their workers operating in volatile areas

You can't be earning that low under threat to life without a safety net
Which FG? The same FG pampering insurgency?

Think again
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Forget! Gboko haram may not likely release this beautiful gem. Unless, with God's intervention.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by RentedReality(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2019
henryhemon:

You speak as if you know anything about aid workers, there is life insurance and how do you know they earn low? This internet dey maķe una feel like you know anything.

Thank you, sir

Let me correct an assumption ‐ that I don't know anything about aid workers - I do

I can tell you the average salary earned by a Programme officer, cluster officer, SSO, SSOS, Component lead, M&E manager etc. I can also say that few development agencies have comprehensive life insurance and even fewer have specific insurance for hazardous field trips

Don't make assumptions on the extent of knowledge held by others

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Digmygold: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
This is sad. Nigeria is full of insecurity
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by adesharp2(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Hm. May God protect her
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by henryhemon(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
RentedReality:

Thank you, sir

Let me correct an assumption ‐ that I don't know anything about aid workers - I do

I can tell you the average salary earned by a Programme officer, cluster officer, SSO, SSOS, Component lead, M&E manager etc. I can also say that few development agencies have comprehensive life insurance and even fewer have specific insurance for hazardous field trips

Don't make assumptions on the extent of knowledge held by others

Thank you

I want to hear about it.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Omoladams(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
#BringbackJennifer

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by valicious1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
richidinho:
May God Almighty rescue her for us
Good day bro. Been following your posts for a while. Please I desperately need some assistance. (Not financial o) lol.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
valicious1:

Good day bro. Been following your posts for a while. Please I desperately need some assistance. (Not financial o) lol.

Which of my post?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by valicious1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
richidinho:

Which of my post?
Many! Particularly the one you mentioned being an employer of labor or something. Can we please talk off here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.