Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! (3232 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Beke2020: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Good day ma,

Yesterday,my Fiance and I went to his family house for Christmas. We have been together for a little over a year now. He is a good guy and we are working towards our marriage next year.

My fiance was married to someone before me. They are divorced but they have a son of about 6 years old. The boy stays with his mother. I did not know that the boy and his mother would also be at the family house yesterday.

To my surprise,not only were they there…the ex wife was the one busy in the kitchen cooking for the entire family. I was surprised but my fiance explained that she came cos of their son. That the son spends Christmas with their family every year so she comes around too.

I felt awkward seeing her there. Especially because she speaks their dialect (yoruba) and I am from south south. The family seemed to like her alot and having her around made me feel more like the intruder.

I mean,she was going around in her bump shorts,shaking her ass and all. I think she tried to flirt with.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiance-his-ex-spent-christmas-night-in-the-same-house/

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by SmithRussell(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Muy interesante..

I don't think she's trying to flirt somehow, I believe she's trying to get to yhu, and it's working cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
You need to bugle your shoes act as the new driver when next there is festival, when you take the driver sit she will stops attending.she always arrived 24th get there 23th vice visa

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Roroapple: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
You need to bugle your shoes act as the new driver when next there is festival, when you take the driver sit she will stops attending.she always arrived 24th get there 23th vice visa
and u killed pls dear I will love if u take to dis advice u are in charge act like one,she will always cross ur part in life cos of the son

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by sparog(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmithRussell:
Muy interesante..

I don't think she's trying to flirt somehow, I believe she's trying to get to yhu, and it's working cheesy

You're smart
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by 1beat(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
you aren't safe. with that one son being the first child, and the fact that they're from same tribe she's more recognised than you in the family and you might not enjoy full recognition if this continue

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Pusyiter(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
My dear, you really have a long battle to face.
To compete is foolishness. No matter how and what you do, she already has a strong leg in that house.
My cent, mind your business and visit when it's not festivities.
Solo runs the show

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
You shouldn't marry someone that's a divorcee, it's against the Bible, you just have to look for someone else o, even his ex wife won't give you peace of mind, she will surely disturb you.
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by placeofallure(f): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Have you cared to find out why they're divorced? Did they go it by the law or just word of mouth? It's always an issue when either of the partners is not fresh. Believe me, you can't run away from it, once she has a baby and a son for that matter, she's always welcome in that family. Your fiance didn't mince words with you, thanks to him, she will always hang around, might be reduced if she remarries otherwise , brace up! You're as good as wife 2.

Secondly, men who are rigid about family traditions are a trouble to court. They are not completely weaned, somehow still tied to mum's apron strings. Why? Must he spend Christmas with them?

I won't say outrightly that you are being paranoid, "Once de be, Always de be!" That son is a binding tie between them. While your fiance may not have harboured such thoughts, the way these things happen, you never can tell. One thing will just lead to another thing and Phew! They're romping between the sheets. grin

Ask yourself, in case of any eventuality, can you cope? What if she gets pregnant again, by hook or crook? What if their dispute is settled? You said that the family likes her. What if you give birth to only girls? Even if you have boys, hers is the first. If you can't cope with all these, why don't you just look for somebody as fresh as you. I've been there, I had to run away from the drama. If I can't be the number one in a man's mind, let me not be anything biko!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by spafu(m): 2:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by jasman1: 2:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Some women sha! You can never be fully accepted in that family, stop reasoning with your womanliness, it’s fooolish. You’re the one planning for marriage, not him. You’re the sidekick. Get that in your little brain

1 Like

Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Lamanii22(f): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Dating or marryinh a divorced man is hard work... Unnecessary headache.... The fact that they even had a kid or kids together is a problem for me, cause I don't think I have much patience in me... I'd change it for her ni....
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by MarianaTrench: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Beke2020:
Good day ma,

Yesterday,my Fiance and I went to his family house for Christmas. We have been together for a little over a year now. He is a good guy and we are working towards our marriage next year.

My fiance was married to someone before me. They are divorced but they have a son of about 6 years old. The boy stays with his mother. I did not know that the boy and his mother would also be at the family house yesterday.

To my surprise,not only were they there…the ex wife was the one busy in the kitchen cooking for the entire family. I was surprised but my fiance explained that she came cos of their son. That the son spends Christmas with their family every year so she comes around too.

I felt awkward seeing her there. Especially because she speaks their dialect (yoruba) and I am from south south. The family seemed to like her alot and having her around made me feel more like the intruder.

I mean,she was going around in her bump shorts,shaking her ass and all. I think she tried to flirt with.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiance-his-ex-spent-christmas-night-in-the-same-house/

A hole that has been dug before can always be dug again grin
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by MedicH: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Why not leave him alone and find yourself another man. The union already produced an offspring, a son as a matter of fact. You want to cut your life short with all that drama. Pls move on it's not worth it at all.
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Beke2020: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
MedicH:
Why not leave him alone and find yourself another man. The union already produced an offspring, a son as a matter of fact. You want to cut your life short with all that drama. Pls move on it's not worth it at all.

Hmnnnn
Re: My Fiance & His Ex Spent Christmas Night In The Same House! by Kennyprince: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Don't go and marry your man and be there giving free toto.

You shd know that Yoruba no dey separate like that. Especially with a son already, hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Bitter I Need Some Help / Tenant Caught On Tape Bedding Landlord’s Wife – Video / I Raped Her(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.