Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) (79565 Views)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) / 'I Left My Last Job Because My Boss Put His Hands On A Female Employee' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by itsme01: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin

the kind of useless news you hear when you have 43% unemployment rate in the country

This days employers feel like Gods hiring and firing without real reason all because we have a fvcked up labour law that make workers seem like slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Gordson: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by wellmax(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Oyeleye101(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
When you update your friends, you also update your enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by GOFRONT(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Someone cannot celebrate the goodness of the lord Online in peace again?
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Maj196(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
No pix angry
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Am a silent achiever, you can hardly see any information about my family on media especially.
Maka why nah,why go about blabbing your next move to. The world abi she think this life nah typically keeping up with Kim kardashan

5 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Enemyofpeace: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rubbish. The story does not make sense nor add up

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by BeStroNG(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Exactly! This is one of the reasons I never consented to posting my graduation ceremony. It could have brought me some shit.
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by NICOGRAVITY: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Be careful what you post online.
Keep private private.
Some updates everything you can ever think of.
Through your social media, I can tell your life story.
Remember, internet does NOT FORGET.
DON'T ruin your LIFE and opportunities through SOCIAL MEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Gordson: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
I smell lies
Your nose dey work wella

Fake stories everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Tembebe: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
He who has ear..........
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
if you have a questionable past to the point that your future employer may change their mind about you, then why is that wrong?!?! that friend saved that employer from future sorrow about that questionable individual.

Do u used to listen to yourself at all.

Your just taking like f00l (sorry for that bro)
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Addey22(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
if you have a questionable past to the point that your future employer may change their mind about you, then why is that wrong?!?! that friend saved that employer from future sorrow about that questionable individual.

No second chances?..I guess you have never done anything wrong in your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by 1beat(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
I pray they'll hear ooo we that don't involved in that silly act people see us like we are not social
let them continue updating their enemies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nwaonyishi69: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
What a pity.
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Kayceenaz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
What a timely post. Learn to always say little. Your social media friends do not need to know every detail of your where you were, are, and intend to head. Most times, the self-publicity stems from insecurity. Be hazy with facts about yourself, stay low key, observe, aim, shoot, achieve, thank God, and try again. Do not deny yourself the thrill of seeing friends and acquaintances shocked about your wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
On today’s episode of stories that didn’t happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by princeakinola1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Our people take socia media as serious as enything,what amanze me most is that imagin ur wife just gave birth right now and u update the picture,the child that haven giving name non bless,haaa why our people is crazy as anything with socia media,my child that is 2years plus,i haven for one day upload his picture,let look into the negative infect of socia media please.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Ranchhoddas: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dottore:
Never outshine the master.

... 48 laws of power
How the hell is this even related?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
VANITY
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by acetylcholine(f): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
If she chose to squander her savings onetime,wetin come concern dem...abi she no work for am?

How is this related to the content of the post?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by joyandfaith: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

it could be wrong allegation and company may not have time and resources to investigate. company feels she is too lousy and not discreet.
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by princeakinola1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
Someone cannot celebrate the goodness of the lord Online in peace again?
that's not right celebrate or appriciate,you most apply wisdom of God in everything you are doing

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
End time lady, end time job, end time Facebook, end time company

Vanity
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by NELLY1990: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wether this thread is true or not, I completely agree with keeping ur secret to urself. That’s why I DON’T post anything that will make my enemy use it against me.
Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Enculer2: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lies. Facebook lies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
so d friend just mailed d company dat d lady has questionable character without showing proof and they just sacked her like dat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Dshocker(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I think this should sound as a warning to all of us.

The social media has turned to a place where we go to talk about everything we do, and all our experiences. You get a new job? It goes online. Your heart rob proposes? You want your Facebook and Twitter fans to hear about it.

Even photos of your baby bump, which used to be private are now used to gather likes and comments on the social media. We never know the implications of these things until they hit hard on us.

A Nigerian Facebook user, Igbo Clifford Chimaizuobi recently shared a story on his Facebook wall. According to the post, a lady lost her job because of a jealous friend, and the friend couldn't have heard of it if she didn't celebrate online.

The lady in question is based in Lagos, and the bad one hasn't even been there once. She got a job and posted it online so her friends will send her the normal congratulations!

Things turned out different when the poster's friend, felt it was time to repay her for the evil she has previously done to her, and wrote to the company, telling her she was of questionable character.

You can check out the story on his Facebook wall. It is a lesson to all of us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1212781775779097&id=100011418585682

I sense fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) by Phantoms: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I think this should sound as a warning to all of us.

The social media has turned to a place where we go to talk about everything we do, and all our experiences. You get a new job? It goes online. Your heart rob proposes? You want your Facebook and Twitter fans to hear about it.

Even photos of your baby bump, which used to be private are now used to gather likes and comments on the social media. We never know the implications of these things until they hit hard on us.

A Nigerian Facebook user, Igbo Clifford Chimaizuobi recently shared a story on his Facebook wall. According to the post, a lady lost her job because of a jealous friend, and the friend couldn't have heard of it if she didn't celebrate online.

The lady in question is based in Lagos, and the bad one hasn't even been there once. She got a job and posted it online so her friends will send her the normal congratulations!

Things turned out different when the poster's friend, felt it was time to repay her for the evil she has previously done to her, and wrote to the company, telling her she was of questionable character.

You can check out the story on his Facebook wall. It is a lesson to all of us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1212781775779097&id=100011418585682

audio life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.