Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! (58531 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by kelzgie: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2019
uruba23:

The fact still remains someone had the key to your apartment, just do your self a favour change the key engine , get a new set of keys.

Logical conclusion....nice
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Mike4S:
I came back from the the church on Sunday only to see my apartment rummaged. My gas cylinder that I just filled, my new electric iron that is still intact in the packet, my new stainless vacuum cup, aso ebi 2 each 6 yards and Polish and brush were all carted away.

What really surprised me is my key being intact and no sign of break and enter from any part of the apartment.

Air of mystery still surrounds how my apartment was robbed.

I want to go and just drop statement with the police. Hope that one will be welcomed? Guys I need your contributions. I just packed in there. It's somewhere opposite Lagos Business School along Lekki Epe express way

Shake your window protectors... Someone might have sliced it open and fixed it back.
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by lilangelapc: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Remember ,different street thug's with their orientation........ Some go lockup u ..
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by jideatl: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Either the Agent or the ex occupant of the apartment.
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by lonelydora: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Mike4S:
I came back from the the church on Sunday only to see my apartment rummaged. My gas cylinder that I just filled, my new electric iron that is still intact in the packet, my new stainless vacuum cup, aso ebi 2 each 6 yards and Polish and brush were all carted away.

What really surprised me is my key being intact and no sign of break and enter from any part of the apartment.

Air of mystery still surrounds how my apartment was robbed.

I want to go and just drop statement with the police. Hope that one will be welcomed? Guys I need your contributions. I just packed in there. It's somewhere opposite Lagos Business School along Lekki Epe express way

Someone definitely has a spare key. Hold landlord or caretaker.
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by aigboeben(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Ijeoma660:
When you move into an apartment new or old...

Rule No. 1 Change the locks of the main door!
Rule No. 2 Locate the nearest apiam way...
Rule No. 3 Make friends with the nearest aboki or petty traders around, they will tell you the secret of the area
Rule No. 4 Never move into a neighborhood that you become a spotlight, especially having the biggest and best ride. It easily gives you away.
Good one
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by Mike4S: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
fedebs:
Is it in Alasia? I live there too.
Yes, the girl was caught today.
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by SeunDobo(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
uruba23:

The fact still remains someone had the key to your apartment, just do your self a favour change the key engine , get a new set of keys.

I suspect landlord family or the Agent that secure the house for you , they still have copy of the key I unrge to trying and do Jamkey and make sure you bought the key yourself and call capmnter to do it for you .. your house is going to be safe and you thanks me later
Re: My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! by heartbeat84: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
My question to u is this; before you packed in there, were u given all the keys to the apartment? are u sure that one of the landlord's children didn't have the spare key of the house and went to duplicate his own part of the key?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo)