Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (78838 Views)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kunleweb: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
NoRetreat:
madeinheaven

I swear down death is a greedy coward. Such a cute looking man can die in his youth embarassed God punish evil village witches

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by seniormallam(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
With such impact, the doors might have jammed, some of them unconscious, extinguisher is in the booth not reachable, time factor did not favor them..... It happened around 9-10pm when the road is not normally busy, they didn't traveled long distance, God should protect us all........
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Godhatesodomy: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by micflo28(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
This road is beside my house. Accidents ocur alot there. Its a speed lane. Race cars and power bikes go through it everyday
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Wettoid123: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
tears in my eyes, what a lovely � all gone just like that too sad. Rip!
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by bonnyhope: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kubernetes:
We always say
Don't drink while driving.
Don't overspeed.
If your are tired and feeling sleepy,don't drive.
Make sure your car is in good condition before getting on the road.
May Almighty God protect us.

The cause of the accident was not stated

So Hold your preaching to yourself

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Abujaexpress: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Any accident along kubwa Express way is due to over speeding... we know the road is smooth... but safety first, even me when I reach there, am tempted to match the fast pedal..

RIP to the Adetunji's
You are right. The reason I had a terrible accident way back in April, 2018. I thank God I survived the crash with no bruise, after the car summersaulted three times due to overspeeding. The smoothness and width make a lot of motorists to pedal uncontrollablly on KUBWA express and Airport Road. God save our souls. May thier young souls rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Encapsulate: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Very sad. RIP

Safety first, drive safely
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
So unfortunate.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by jared007: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
So sad but if they were Christian's they would reunite in heaven.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by BeijinDossier: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Its pity. RIP
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by JudasNaCarrot: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Humphrizy:
Untimely death will Never be our portion.

May God grant them eternal rest
So what you imply is that untimely death is their portion abi....or perhaps they didn't pray to God.

It is never anybody's portion whether you are a sinner or righteous person.
God is love and cannot allow us to die like this if only you will take precautionary measures to avert tragedies.

Dont put your hand in burning flame else you'll be burnt.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

May God console the bereaved..
l concur with you sad

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by SamOyovwi: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
We all will die one one day but ultimately death was never promised by God. We can choose it
lucky4west:
damn so sad! what a sad way to die when all u are thinking about is the Christmas groove...i keep saying it is not compulsory to travel during Christmas after all Christ was not born in your village you can celebrate anywhere....some things can be avoided...rest in peace fellows...this is another re-awakening to the harsh reality of life we must all answer the call one time or the other...plz lets us endeavor to repent and accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and savior...no repentance in grave!
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Kubernetes: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
bonnyhope:

The cause of the accident was not stated

So Hold your preaching to yourself

WTF
Obviously a morally deficient troll.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Duru9(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
RIP to the family

This thing happened in kubwa express very close to galadima
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by sharone21(f): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Death is inevitable but we don't pray to die prematurely.
That is why it is good to have Christ and ALSO, sow into the kingdom: you will not only reap financially, but health wise(not spending in hospitals unnecessarily), averting/escaping tragedies etc. However, some may say those who give also meet tragedies.....take a look at Job in the bible, he gave always but tragedy still caught up with him to the extent that his wife told him to curse God and die. He chose to obey till the end and God made his life 2ce better.
What about Hezekiah, he served God and when there was supposed to be an untimely death for him, he reminded God how he served him and God extended his life.
And Paul said even if shipwrecks, hazards, tragedy confronts us, NOTHING should separate us from God. Mind you, God is SOVEREIGN and all knowing, just play your part well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Humphrizy:
Untimely death will Never be our portion.

May God grant them eternal rest

Everyone will still die, one way or the other, whether you pray against it or not.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by DOVOZCA: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Any accident along kubwa Express way is due to over speeding... we know the road is smooth... but safety first, even me when I reach there, am tempted to match the fast pedal..

RIP to the Adetunji's
Exactly my thought because I'm wondering how he manage to cross those huge gutter to ramp into an overhead bridge. It is well. I feel so sad for the kids. The thought of the situation in that car as it was happening scares me. Helpless situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by best80: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
May their souls rest in peace, very very painful
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by NaijaBoy213(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
miqos02:

Copy and paste blogger. You got this via Facebook. Give credits
african man mentality, then the guy dat posted it on facebook, was he there at the accident scene? When u hear or see something like dis, u pass it on to others too.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by fredoooooo: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

Wa gbayi ..

Nigerians are allergic to right things ...

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by mekuxiani(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Safety first...

Bros God know say the guy with the fuel na confirm winch if n.a. me I for load the guy face with better slap anybody wey support am I go nack am join

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by mastermaestro(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

What a loss!

I feel Christmas celebration is satanic .
People should stop travelling during festive period unless it is absolutely necessary.

I am tempted to ask you to shut up, but I won't. People get killed in car accidents every day. Shouldn't everyone stop travelling then? Think before writing.
What you feel about Christmas celebration is totally worthless!

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by CrownFemi: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is a sad news. May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by miqos02(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
NaijaBoy213:
african man mentality, then the guy dat posted it on facebook, was he there at the accident scene? When u hear or see something like dis, u pass it on to others too.
if that info turns out to be false, do you know the blogger can be jailed ?
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by worldwide71: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by millionboi2: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
osazsky:
its still better to have one ,people also die while trecking,RIP to d deceased ,I pray they no longer have parents cuz they might die of shock as well God help us amen
lol...,....it can kill u

#just b careful
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nmezor(f): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Terrible news, may their souls rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kubernetes:

WTF
Obviously a morally deficient troll.
.. Common sense should have let him know that it's only over speeding that can cause such lone accident. Forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Americanboy35: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.