Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (78841 Views)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by benjida: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

May God console the bereaved..
Nigerians are just too reckless. Safety culture is zero.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Heartbreaking.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by benjida: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
donstan18:
May this never happen to any of us soon.
Please re-arrange your prayer: May this never happen to any of us at all!!!
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cutehector:
just negodu. You are talking as if you have experienced an accident in which you were in the vehicle that crashed and you magestically stood up to take the fire extinguisher to quench the fire, then you majestically walked out of the vehicle unhurt.

Lol. I just tire for the guy. Very anyhow person.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by sharone21(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preetychina22:

Lol, you've been totally brainwashed.

You sound like an atheist or close to one....u carry Naija oversabi take dey worship God again? After Jesus said we must be like children if we have to enter heaven.
Leave me with my btainwash , I like to be a fool for God.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kingreign(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Highest af done was 160kph om a freeway and i managed to slam brake slightly 4times yo drop to 80kph due to bumpy hill abt 100meters ahead. Second was i did 90kph on very damp road that all the water i splashed on my windshield blurred my view God saved me. I would have gone tha da grin way if not that the trailer back lights came on. I slammed brakes so hard and swerved to the left. God i had to stop and park meters ahead. To get my self. Since then no more top speed.speeding on water. Na na na
Life too sweet
Lying scum.

You and this your 9th hand jalopy 98 Honda CRV.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by HappyAmInCANADA: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
when they are celebrating pagan holidays thats the reuslt...as if christmax is a bible teaching ..useless people,
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Dronedude(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Spectrum22:
Extremely sad.

I, my wife, my two sons and daughter were almost ran over by a reckless driver on that same Christmas day. God saved us.

It's so painful that this beautiful family perished in such a manner.

This morning on my way back from a trip I noticed the car in front of me gradually overtake another vehicle and maintain on opposing lane facing an oncoming tipper on the opposing lane moving on head collision course with the tipper. Fortunately the tipper had to swerve off road to dodge the car just at a nick of time with loud hunk. I sped to overtake the driver an I notice he probably slept off from the way he starring like someone from sleep recovery.
People should drive when they are on their right state of mind.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by ezegenigbonine: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
I thought nema and fire service are there in kubwa road na

We're are they when this happens
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by ezegenigbonine: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
HappyAmInCANADA:
when they are celebrating pagan holidays thats the reuslt...as if christmax is a bible teaching ..useless people,

No sympathy, as ruthless as you are?
May God forgive you.

And you better have conscience or vultures will feast on you.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by dont8(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
Village people.

May they not locate us ooo...

I was pryaing all through my driving to Lagos yesterday...we had even drank stupid at carnival in Ibadan...I was just praying..my brother were dead asleep...God kept us safe..

Was just speeding self but God grace...Let's be safe this season..
You guys should stop this village bla bla, is becoming stale, is it village people that got you drunk or made you over-speed?
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by magicminister: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

What a loss!

I feel Christmas celebration is satanic .
People should stop travelling during festive period unless it is absolutely necessary.

It’s only in backward countries like Nigeria that people blame Christmas “demons” rather than blaming the corrupt public office holders that have refused to build world standard roads, health care and enforce car safety laws.

Na una sabi sha!!
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by EagleSquare1(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2019
The impact of the accident probably took them all out before the fire outbreak wasted their bodies. I’m trying to live with the consolation that they avoided very painful deaths if they were all dead on impact.
May the Lord bless their souls. Amen.

Naijmobile:
Information reaching NaijMobile indicates that a family of 5 has been wasted by what has been termed “A Christmas Tragedy”.

Mr Samson Adetunji, together with his wife, Mrs. Opeyemi Adetunji with their two sons and a daughter were traveling during the yuletide when the unfortunate happened.

NaijMobile understands that their vehicle crashed into an overhead bridge along Kubway way, Abuja and their car caught fire. They were all burnt beyond recognition.

May their soul rest in peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=979912812386825&id=100011043451918
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by DavidEsq(m): 4:44am On Dec 28, 2019
joyandfaith:

What a loss!

I feel Christmas celebration is satanic .
People should stop travelling during festive period unless it is absolutely necessary.
When we tell una, una gree hear word?
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Hoodbilonia: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2019
You are a depressed fuc k.
Sotay u don become nuisance for nairaland.
No make i table your matter give fine boys.
Dem ho use u count scores.
Come meet me for third if u get mind
kingreign:

Lying scum.

You and this your 9th hand jalopy 98 Honda CRV.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kingreign(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
You are a depressed fuc k.
Sotay u don become nuisance for nairaland.
No make i table your matter give fine boys.
Dem ho use u count scores.
Come meet me for third if u get mind

You deranged garbage dwelling septic tank feedimg yeye mad man. You deserved to be mobbed and clubbed and summarily executed.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Patojargz: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
D follow up mad gan... No doubt! RIP
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Otaibayomi16(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is unbelievable!

Samson's sudden death alongside his family was a tragedy.

Indeed we cannot question God but we pray for His mercy that such never happen again.

May God Almighty console everyone.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by BlackDonald: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2019

Village People
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by jevic(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rip to the dead.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by gwama: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Top speed

When I travel to Nigeria, my big fear is the speeding of cars. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by gwama: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
engrkaz:
I witnessed it..., the smell of burning bodies is still stuck in my mind. I can barely sleep. May they find eternal rest
TOO SAD cry cry cry
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Hoodbilonia: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
I swear. While traveling on 23rd. I thank God say we no die. Rickety white hiace bus.i no enter them again. At speed 70kph the front tire alignment cut and gbam tire flew out. Driver was doing left and right tijl we hit sand. Thank God no incominf vehicle was on the road. Whr did it happen at bypass benin road that leads to oliya . Na that village the tin happen.
I just dey shake .
Naso ppl take dey die.
Rickety white useless bus from ondo.
gwama:

When I travel to Nigeria, my big fear is the speeding of cars. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Amanda4life: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

May God console the bereaved..

Me I will come down KIA KIA.

I no go stay
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by nairamaniac: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
kunleweb:
Na wa o. Aggressive village people. An entire family. Una try

Even if a fire extinguisher costs 20,000Naira please buy it and have like 2 in your car. The cost of loss far outweighs the cost saved from ignoring needful amenities that are many times overlooked and ignored. The same thing applies to all other things we ignore and overlook but are needful. The culture of saving money by not buying needful safety and security amenities like this always, I repeat always often can lead to scenarios where losses are experienced and when weighed far outweighs the cost of purchasing these items/having them in place

So in your mind now, u think the way such cars and its passengers burn to ashes, there would be time to use Fire extinguishers??

U have a lot to learn.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kunleweb: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2019
nairamaniac:

So in your mind now, u think the way such cars and its passengers burn to ashes, there would be time to use Fire extinguishers??

U have a lot to learn.

Na so. You staged the whole accident abi. Ode
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nerdnextdoor: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
shocked What a Tragedy! From this kind of impact, one can guess that, the car was on a very high speed, and then probably tire-burst or sudden burst of flame from the engine, made the driver lost control and went straight for the by-pass kerb. May their souls Rest In Peace! embarassed
May this never be our portion! Drive Carefully!!!
Naijmobile:
The burnt car

Lalasticlala
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Kingrexyl(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I just tire for the guy. Very anyhow person.
Have u considered my offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.