Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (78826 Views)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Originalsly: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Extinguishers are meant to be hunged inside the car behind the drivers seat can accomodate even four extinguishers

Really? This is where we go off track. Which car seat was designed to accommodate the hanging/or attachment of extinguishers?...just one...let alone 4? Mercedes? Toyota? It's the same kind of outside the box thinking that allow Kazeems to install make shift gas tanks in the passenger compartment of some cars and many of us think it's ok. [/b]Cars were never designed to accommodate fire extinguishers. [/b]
Assuming there were 4 extinguishers.... behind the driver's seat.... in a car wreck do you really believe they would be sitting behind the seat?...and are you assuming some would be conscious... in their seats... uninjured... and go about doing all you said they could've done? I don't think you've ever been involved or present at the scene of a major accident. Those involved... injured or not... are usually traumatized and unable to even help themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by deavicky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:
Na wa o. Aggressive village people. An entire family. Una try

Even if a fire extinguisher costs 20,000Naira please buy it and have like 2 in your car. The cost of loss far outweighs the cost saved from ignoring needful amenities that are many times overlooked and ignored. The same thing applies to all other things we ignore and overlook but are needful. The culture of saving money by not buying needful safety and security amenities like this always, I repeat always often can lead to scenarios where losses are experienced and when weighed far outweighs the cost of purchasing these items/having them in place
do u read at all?. They said fatal Accident that result to fire, They didn't say the car caught fire.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by victorian(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Top speed

That's exactly what happened.

Fast and furious man behind the wheels.

Some men are just disaster waiting to happen.

My Uncle almost killed his wife and Two kids on the highway, driving half drunk but he sha manage to bash the side of his new car while coming back home from a wedding ceremony at night.
Since that fateful night, he has been driving carefully. He narrowly escaped death with his whole family.

The first day I entered his car, I vowed never to seat in his car again.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by seangy4konji: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Village people.

May they not locate us ooo...

I was pryaing all through my driving to Lagos yesterday...we had even drank stupid at carnival in Ibadan...I was just praying..my brother were dead asleep...God kept us safe..

Was just speeding self but God grace...Let's be safe this season..
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Olaolufred(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

May God console the bereaved..

I'm so impressed by your actions.

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by favinvest: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Just as we pray God for divine protection, we as a people need to up our game when it comes to safety..

I maybe wrong but for this type of accident to happen the following may have taken place:-
(1) heart attack - health safety: its possible that the man had one, that was why the car crashed under the bridge
(2) above speed limits - driving above 90km/h. Experts advice based on the dangerous nature of the Nigerian road, cars should not go above 90km/h
(3) fire extinguisher
(4) driving in poor visibility
(5) vehicles nor in good mechanical sharp.

We normally use prayers to cover our poor safety standards.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Hoodbilonia: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Highest af done was 160kph om a freeway and i managed to slam brake slightly 4times yo drop to 80kph due to bumpy hill abt 100meters ahead. Second was i did 90kph on very damp road that all the water i splashed on my windshield blurred my view God saved me. I would have gone tha da grin way if not that the trailer back lights came on. I slammed brakes so hard and swerved to the left. God i had to stop and park meters ahead. To get my self. Since then no more top speed.speeding on water. Na na na
Life too sweet
victorian:

That's exactly what happened.

Fast and furious man behind the wheels.

Some men are just disaster waiting to happen.

My Uncle almost killed his wife and Two kids on the highway, driving half drunk but he sha manage to bash the side of his new car while coming back home from a wedding ceremony at night.
Since that fateful night, he has been driving carefully. He narrowly escaped death with his whole family.

The first day I entered his car, I vowed never to seat in his car again.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by dalass(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Horrific news.

R.I.P to the dead

cry
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by best80: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
So sad, may their souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

If multiple persons with two fire extinguishers are trapped. Using two full extinguishers should contain the damage help break one or two glasses and free one or two persons. That all got burnt without a fight points to the fact that there wasn't fire extinguisher to give them the opportunity of a fight
just negodu. You are talking as if you have experienced an accident in which you were in the vehicle that crashed and you magestically stood up to take the fire extinguisher to quench the fire, then you majestically walked out of the vehicle unhurt.

4 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
miqos02:

Copy and paste blogger. You got this via Facebook. Give credits
Please my Brother it doesn't matter again joor.
Will the credit bring back the departed?

May their souls rest peacefully, amen.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by oscarow1234(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm speechless. May their souls RIP. Lets all be careful. Over speeding kills
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Fizzyluv001: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rip
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
wtf really happened here?
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by alezzy13: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Damn!! Entire family?? RIP to them cry
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by walezy85: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

If multiple persons with two fire extinguishers are trapped. Using two full extinguishers should contain the damage help break one or two glasses and free one or two persons. That all got burnt without a fight points to the fact that there wasn't fire extinguisher to give them the opportunity of a fight
its easier said than done I pray we will not witness tragic incident in Jesus name,the car had impact in the front who knows whats the cause maybe a collision. Now when all this happen who will remember where fire extinguisher is even if they had like 10 in the Car.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by alezzy13: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Any accident along kubwa Express way is due to over speeding... we know the road is smooth... but safety first, even me when I reach there, am tempted to match the fast pedal..

RIP to the Adetunji's

I tell you. That road too smooth and wide. When I was younger I dey do 140-160kph steady on that stretch. But now with maturity I dare don't try it. Apart from the adrenaline rush, overspeeding is really not worth it.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by wonder233: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
This happened on Christmas day and an obituary poster is out already? A well designed poster with the appropriate pictures?

Nigerians love death so much...on social media, people can't wait to type the juicy magic words "RIP" , they just love it.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by webngnews: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by openmine(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday traveling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, ollected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far one of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

True!
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by ngwababe(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Safety first...

Tell them to off the ignition switch while buying a fuel, they will curse your entire generation.

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Preetychina22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Any accident along kubwa Express way is due to over speeding... we know the road is smooth... but safety first, even me when I reach there, am tempted to match the fast pedal..

RIP to the Adetunji's
Sadly, you're right. The level of damage done to the car shows that the car was probably going way above the speed limit.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kweensheba: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a pity. Please, motorists should drive carefully. It is better you get to where you are going late, than to be the late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Perished just like that
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Preetychina22(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
sharone21:
Death is inevitable but we don't pray to die prematurely.
[s]That is why it is good to have Christ and ALSO, sow into the kingdom: you will not only reap financially, but health wise(not spending in hospitals unnecessarily), averting/escaping tragedies etc.[/s] However, some may say those who give also meet tragedies.....take a look at Job in the bible, he gave always but tragedy still caught up with him to the extent that his wife told him to curse God and die. He chose to obey till the end and God made his life 2ce better.
What about Hezekiah, he served God and when there was supposed to be an untimely death for him, he reminded God how he served him and God extended his life.
And Paul said even if shipwrecks, hazards, tragedy confronts us, NOTHING should separate us from God. Mind you, God is SOVEREIGN and all knowing, just play your part well.
Lol, you've been totally brainwashed.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by tiwiex(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
miqos02:

Copy and paste blogger. You got this via Facebook. Give credits
A whole family lost their lives and na giving credit you pull comot for the story?

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
alezzy13:

I tell you. That road too smooth and wide. When I was younger I dey do 140-160kph steady on that stretch. But now with maturity I dare don't try it. Apart from the adrenaline rush, overspeeding is really not worth it.

Exactly.. that road na temptation.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preetychina22:

Sadly, you're right. The level of damage done to the car shows that the car was probably going way above the speed limit.

I believe the although the remote cause is Over speeding but the direct cause is punctured tyres.. the car over somersaulted hence the condition of it..

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by RCDIY(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Originalsly:

Really? This is where we go off track. Which car seat was designed to accommodate the hanging/or attachment of extinguishers?...just one...let alone 4? Mercedes? Toyota?

Don't mind the guy. Na cheap data dey make person to turn into chief adviser on top some other person's misfortune. All his posts from A - Z are make no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by victorian(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Highest af done was 160kph om a freeway and i managed to slam brake slightly 4times yo drop to 80kph due to bumpy hill abt 100meters ahead. Second was i did 90kph on very damp road that all the water i splashed on my windshield blurred my view God saved me. I would have gone tha da grin way if not that the trailer back lights came on. I slammed brakes so hard and swerved to the left. God i had to stop and park meters ahead. To get my self. Since then no more top speed.speeding on water. Na na na
Life too sweet

You see?

Thank God, u were saved in a split second.

Just be careful.pls , you are not in race with anyone.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:
Na wa o. Aggressive village people. An entire family. Una try

Even if a fire extinguisher costs 20,000Naira please buy it and have like 2 in your car. The cost of loss far outweighs the cost saved from ignoring needful amenities that are many times overlooked and ignored. The same thing applies to all other things we ignore and overlook but are needful. The culture of saving money by not buying needful safety and security amenities like this always, I repeat always often can lead to scenarios where losses are experienced and when weighed far outweighs the cost of purchasing these items/having them in place
You are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.