Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? (11598 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by isyourboy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
thorpido:
I find it hard exercising patience with,indulging and begging a woman

While I do not support begging for love,your first few words imply that the 'begging' here is not begging for love.It means more like deferring to someone.

What you actually mean to me is that you find it hard exercising patience with,indulging and deferring to a woman.
Something is definitely wrong with your perception of women and your position in a relationship.

Like someone already mentioned,money is good but the values and character of a man also matter and there are still Nigerian women who look out for such.
thorpido:
[b]I find it hard exercising patience with,indulging and begging a woman

While I do not support begging for love,your first few words imply that the 'begging' here is not begging for love.It means more like deferring to someone.

What you actually mean to me is that you find it hard exercising patience with,indulging and deferring to a woman.
Something is definitely wrong with your perception of women and your position in a relationship.

Like someone already mentioned,money is good but the values and character of a man also matter and there are still Nigerian women who look out for such.
[/b]
thorpido:
I find it hard exercising patience with,indulging and begging a woman

Wrong@ bolded. No Nigerian lady choose good character over social standing, net worth, educational background and pay checks
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by isyourboy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I had high hope for this thread, infact, I was loving the comments, until I got to some pages and I started seeing, "menopause" and other degrading words just to prove certain points, it's really sad that at this age and time, women are still perceived certain ways using something or a phase that can't be controlled as their drive home point, and funny thing is, they don't, won't, refuse to see it as bad, instead, they prefer to call for more re-inforcement to continue the men movement and gender insults, because that is how their points, opinion, can make sense or a prove of worth, crassness.

Why do u women act like this?is it because most of u lack the right intelligence to think rationally or what?

where in the thread did women bashing, as u have outrightly claimed, happened? When you call women out on their crazy hypergamy instinct, the best they could do is emotional gaslighting and cheap blackmail.

I will say it again, I have never seen where women forge a common progressive front without attempt to frustrate the system either through blackmail or using feminine power. Las las, y'all sell to the highest bidder
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
What you have is a simple case of 'fear of rejection'. You have to get over it of you don't want to end up alone. You have to put yourself out there, you can't escape it. It does not mean you have to beg or grovel.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
isyourboy:

Why do u women act like this?is it because most of u lack the right intelligence to think rationally or what?

where in the thread did women bashing, as u have outrightly claimed, happened? When you call women out on their crazy hypergamy instinct, the best they could do is emotional gaslighting and cheap blackmail.

I will say it again, I have never seen where women forge a common progressive front without attempt to frustrate the system either through blackmail or using feminine power. Las las, y'all sell to the highest bidder

You lack intelligence and sound mind, critical thinking, deduction and comprehension is far from you, males like you without head way lack cognitive dissonance, applying wisdom where necessary doesn't apply at all to y'all, if you were patient enough without trying to sound like a specie worth the time and effort, you wouldn't be blind to my quotes of the Op who apologised on behalf of himself and others who erred, and also to a particular male that I quoted his menopausal, insulting comment, but alas, oxygen has been deprived where absolutely necessary, hence your yapping about females in general,

If ladies who sells to the highest bidder hurts you really bad, sit down and drink water, up your game so that you will be among the highest of the highest bidder, who knows, you will get the lady of your dream, until then, do not ever mention or quote me again with your truck load of nonsense, kapish?

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by isyourboy(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You lack intelligence and sound mind, critical thinking, deduction and comprehension is far from you, males like you without head way lack cognitive dissonance, applying wisdom where necessary doesn't apply at all to y'all, if you were patient enough without trying to sound like a specie worth the time and effort, you wouldn't be blind to my quotes of the Op who apologised on behalf of himself and others who erred, and also to a particular male that I quoted his menopausal, insulting comment, but alas, oxygen has been deprived where absolutely necessary, hence your yapping about females in general,

If ladies who sells to the highest bidder hurts you really bad, sit down and drink water, up your game so that you will be among the highest of the highest bidder, who knows, you will get the lady of your dream, until then, do not ever mention or quote me again with your truck load of nonsense, kapish?
Noted, but discarded as usual
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by eyinjuege: 4:06am On Dec 30, 2019
uninspired07:

A man’s convictions & strength of character in Nigeria?

I rather stick to believe that a man’a value is tied to his economic value.

Your choice, your life.
Own it.
Why are you so concerned enough to start opening threads about this, if you hold true to your convictions?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

You don’t follow my posts then.

Never beg for love. And don’t grovel where you’re not wanted. Even after marriage. You work to get into a relationship and work to stay in it as long as the other person is equally invested and wants it as much as you do. That’s the only sweet type of love I know cheesy

Otherwise it’s just needless pain in the name of love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / My Gay Life In Nigeria - Isolation, Danger & Fear Homophobia Stirred By Politici

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.