Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? (11596 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

And where in my post did I say a woman is a cure for his loneliness? I'm simply calling him out for what also you think he is : "confident".

OP is everything, but confident. I already talked about this earlier. Loneliness is SOMETIMES attributed to a low-self esteem, which I believe applies to Op's case as well.
Well you have answered yourself, what you believe is invalid as you cannot make a diagnosis over the internet.

Bouts of/occasional loneliness can be cured just by engaging in activities that keep the mind occupied - it has absolutely nothing to do with self esteem. Long spans of loneliness are caused by depression which could be a self-esteem issue.

The OP however clearly characterized himself in the former.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Omar09(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

If you are someone spiritual enough to be led to a lady, then you would chase her extra.

If you feel that there are plenty fishes in the sea and you can point and kill, no need wasting a lot of time.

I believe in soul mates and that one person perfect for you. Most people rely on God to lead them to the person. Picking your soul mate from 3 billion people is an herculean task.

Of course, you can marry others and the marriage will be OK.

I like the way you put it. But I have stopped believing in soulmate stuff. I think it's teenagers who are still learning the strings of relationships.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

The bolded is the reason why you females are angry, correct?

How does it differ from my assertion that you just want to have the satisfaction to see men chase you & suffer?

Just like you feel it’s men’s obligation to face it, some of us feel we can boycott that problem by being getting sufficiently ready before facing it.

There was no need for the war of words we have had on the thread. I attribute the problem to the usual suspects who are resident trouble on this section.

Some like me called you put because we think you have a low self esteem, some did because you generalized (which is still what you are doing).

I already stated in the very beginning that I do get irritated very easily. My no is a no.
If I'm not interested in you, it's not because I want you to chase me. It's simply because I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU.

Stop trying to guilt trip women in accepting all advances.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Well you have answered yourself, what you believe is invalid as you cannot make a diagnosis over the internet.

Bouts of/occasional loneliness can be cured just by engaging in activities that keep the mind occupied - it has absolutely nothing to do with self esteem. Long spans of loneliness are caused by depression which could be a self-esteem issue.

The OP however clearly characterized himself in the former.

And what exactly are you doing? Aren't we all technically assuming and therefore diagnosing? Or are they 'invalid diagnoses' because they are assumptions op doesn't agree with.

I could be right, you could be right. I'm just stating my opinion, as well as you are stating yours.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

Some like me called you put because we think you have a low self esteem, some did because you generalized (which is still what you are doing).

I already stated in the very beginning that I do get irritated very easily. My no is a no.
If I'm not interested in you, it's not because I want you to chase me. It's simply because I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU.

Stop trying to guilt trip women in accepting all advances.

You’re assuming formlessness & slippery like an octopus or chameleon right? I never demanded that females accept all proposals!!!!

Why should I say that?

I think you have done your best on this thread. You should take a bow now. You’ve been noticed.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

And what exactly are you doing? Aren't we all technically assuming and therefore diagnosing? Or are they 'invalid diagnoses' because they are assumptions op doesn't agree with.

I could be right, you could be right. I'm just stating my opinion, as well as you are stating yours.
Girl can't you read?
The OP already stated clearly that what he feels is occasional loneliness because he spends time working and reading, yet there are times he still just feels lonely.
This is not what self-esteem causes, but boredom.

It's not a matter of you could be right or I could be right, when the OP has already determined who is right.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

You’re assuming formlessness & slippery like an octopus or chameleon right? I never demanded that females accept all proposals!!!!

Why should I say that?

I think you have done your best on this thread. You should take a bow now. You’ve been noticed.

So Mr man, if a woman rejects your advances, it's because you don't expect her to accept all proposals. Everybody has their preferences and traits they are looking for grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

A man’s convictions & strength of character in Nigeria?

I rather stick to believe that a man’a value is tied to his economic value.

And we continue having fake relationships tied to financial gains only.

Gives fake fulfilment and illusion.

Men still feel lonely after "buying" their women.
More adultery, more anger and lashing out.
Lots of void screaming to be filled.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:
Kunle I didn’t even know you’re the same account as the healthcare (or something) account. I wouldn’t have quoted that your post even though I agreed with it. I would have just read and moved on.

That’s what I usually do for accounts that I know for certain are bent on disrespect. Like you can’t even agree with them without them finding a way to turn around and give a low unnecessary blow. How much more when you disagree with them. Then it’s all ad hominem and personal attacks that’s usually not related to the topic.

Or trolling with multiple troll accounts.

So kunle is healthcare. Noted

I dey my own jeje you quoted me

Before you continue with the emotional tirade, I've never been discreet about my identity to you and our enmity. I also didn't dismiss your opinion and accorded you with respect and great civility in our interactions. I only asked you one thing to point out one instance alone where I derided women, or bashed ladies or treated y'all with disrespect. If you can atleast be as rational and intelligent as you claim, we will have a more meaningful conversation. Don't you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Quoted you because I didn’t know the two accounts are the same.

You my enemy? Lol

You take yourself too seriously cheesy

kunleweb:

I dey my own jeje you quoted me

Before you continue with the emotional tirade, I've never been discreet about my identity to you and our enmity. I also didn't dismiss your opinion and accorded you with respect and great civility in our interactions. I only asked you one thing to point out one instance alone where I derided women, or bashed ladies or treated y'all with disrespect. If you can atleast be as rational and intelligent as you claim, we will have a more meaningful conversation. Don't you agree?

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Girl can't you read?
The OP already stated clearly that what he feels is occasional loneliness because he spends time working and reading, yet there are times he still just feels lonely.

It's no longer a matter of you could be right or I could be right, when the OP has already determined who is right.

She's overly pushing it. Smh. She's blind to the real point. I'm dissapointed by her very unintelligent interpretations. I kinda wonder what their soul lens is comprised of..

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Girl can't you read?

It's no longer a matter of you could be right or I could be right, when the OP has already determined who is right.

I want you to quote where exactly I stated that the loneliness op feels is not occasional.

I also want you to quote where exactly I stated having a female is the cure of his loneliness.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:
Quoted you because I didn’t know the two accounts are the same.

You my enemy? Lol

You take yourself too seriously cheesy

Nah don't be distractive. You claimed we bashed women, please shame me by bring it to the forefront where and how we did besides your unintelligent misinterpretations and assumptions

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omar09:

I like the way you put it. But I have stopped believing in soulmate stuff. I think it's teenagers who are still learning the strings of relationships.

Its not a teenage stuff.
I will boldly tell u that.
I never gave that a thought till like 3 yrs into my marriage.
Guy, when u marry whom u are very compatible with, no matter the storm, u two are indestructible.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Omar09(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:

Its not a teenage stuff.
I will boldly tell u that.
I never gave that a thought till like 3 yrs into my marriage.
Guy, when u marry whom u are very compatible with, no matter the storm, u two are indestructible.

So long as we are humans, no matter how strong we bond, we can never be indestructible. Still soulmate is for them teenagers.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omar09:

So long as we are humans, no matter how strong we bond, we can never be indestructible. Still soulmate is for them teenagers.
Suit yourself dear kiss
It's a free world

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omar09:

Sir I stand with sassy sure. They're are relations that can be termed indestructible both by the spirit of the letter and by its words. Yes. It exists
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:

Suit yourself dear kiss
It's a free world

Clown. What a funny meme cheesy
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

I want you to quote where exactly I stated that the loneliness op feels is not occasional.

I also want you to quote where exactly I stated having a female is the cure of his loneliness.
You must be joking if you expect me to go quoting your posts from previous pages.

The conservation between you and mindfulness was centered around his lack of a relationship with a woman, not a single mention of self-esteem was made in that exchange.
She made fun of him by implying that men will continue to beg women, you jumped in on that and by the end, you stated that he will wake up tomorrow still feeling lonely.

I then used your comment to give him a notice to ignore your statement and in general the entire exchange, because women are not the cure to his loneliness or anyone's loneliness for that matter.

Your next response was full throttle damage-control by backpedaling and trying to claim you were actually talking about his self-esteem, and not women.
I then proceeded to lecture you that self-esteem has nothing to do with the type of loneliness the OP feels because what he feels is occasional loneliness - which by the way, if you already knew, you would never have ascribed it to self-esteem.

Now tell me, have I left anything out, or what the bejesus are you running around in circles for?

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Now tell me, have I left anything out, or what the bejesus are you running around in circles for?

Mindfulness:

They hope that menopause will make women settle for their useless existence but it won't. They will keep begging till death do us part. The aging process is not a privilege of women alone. Prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction, impotence are real. grin

What irritates me the most about this thread is the op. He claims he's lonely, asks if he should worried by his approach, agrees with everyone that says no, disagrees with everyone that calls him out, claims to be unbothered, but created TWO threads today in which he complains about his loneliness. His approach is already final, yet he seeks opinions and validations and as mentioned earlier, complains about loneliness.

If my answer to this post (me stating why I am irritated by this thread) is you intepretating it as me saying he needs a woman to cure his loneliness, then this discussion is over.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by franchasng: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:
I find it hard exercising patience with, indulging or begging a woman. Once I sense a whiff of indifference or disinterest by a woman, I flee to protect my ego. It’s been eons I last asked a woman out and I get lonely at times, but I am used to my single state.

I firmly believe that a man’s value is inextricably tied to his economic worth so I don’t even bother to chase the opposite sex as I tried to when I was younger. This has discouraged me from initiating a chase as I think it won’t be worth it in the end as it will all end up with the money issue. Am I on the right path or do I try to temper my approach a bit?

Edit: What I am saying is that a man has to have some safeguards to cushion the effects of the chasing process. It’s not advisable to base your chase on just word of mouth. Going into battle with Nigerian women is better with a financial shield.
Of course for every human action, there is a reason behind it, so everybody date or marry for a reason, and I will list some of the reasons people date or marry.

REASONS WHY GUYS DATE OR GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP

1.) To have a sex mate - this is number one reason guys date
2.) To study a lady they would love to marry - this is very rare though because reason number 1 is the commonest reason guys date
3.) To have someone that will be helping them do domestic chores like cooking, cleaning, washing, etc - common among lazy financially buoyant guys
4.) To have babymama - common among financially buoyant guys who don't want to be tied down by one lady in the name of marriage

REASONS WHY GIRLS OR LADIES DATE OR GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP

1.) To have a man that will be footing their bills - this is the major reason most girls agree to date a guy

2.) For emotional need - this includes sex, romance, partying, cuddling, someone to showoff to their friends, someone to share their burden with and someone to confide in and get support from emotionally....this is another major reason most girls agree to date a guy, especially girls between the age range of 16 - 24yrs, and you must be very handsome and well built to attract this class of girls or ladies

3.) Marriage hope and expectation - this is the major reason (not only though) ladies above 25yrs go into a relationship with a man, and they always consider number 1 reason above before agreeing

4.) For other selfish needs like academic assistance during exam, career, business, errands, etc - some girls and ladies agree to date a guy just because they need a guy that will be helping them during school exam, assignments, etc...or for career growth, for promotion, to have a guy they can call to come fix their home appliances, do manly chores and sometimes for business reasons.

Now, as a man, you must make sure you have any of the needs above to offer to women in order to attract them or else, you will end up chasing girls around with little or no success.....

So op, don't expect to spend nothing in a relationship, don't expect to give nothing, don't listen to people telling you lies that love don't cost anything, Jennifer Lopez was just deceiving her fans while she went to insure her buttocks for $1million so that broke guys won't come asking her out....but she told her fans that love don't cost anything.....

Human love; romantic love cost something; it could be your money, your beauty, your intelligence, your skill, your talent, your wisdom, your strength or even your spiritual powers/gift....you must come with something to attract women as a man, and same with ladies, they must come with something to get their desired man.....or you think ladies don't offer something too

And in summary, all over the world, women are attracted to successful and popular men, and in our world today, before you can be seen as successful, you must be doing well financially...and before you can be popular too, you must have some financial command....and it is the level of financial wealth you have as a man that determines your level of influence and confidence in today world, and women are attracted to you based on your level of confidence.

The more money you have, the more ladies of all age and class are attracted to you, it is not their fault, it is their nature....it is the same all over the world....in fact, in western countries, physically attractive white ladies believe they are entitled to date only entertainment stars....and if you are a black guy that want to date a young, physically attractive white girl in US or Europe, then you must be an entertainment star, or a successful surgeon....if not, you will only be getting fat, plump, old white ladies grin grin grin

What am I trying to say op If you are a guy and you don't want to be the one chasing ladies around for a date or fling or one night stand or relationship, etc, then you need to improve your influence and confidence, and how do you do that Work on your financial life, and watch ladies become naturally attracted to you....and who said digging gold is not allowed? Let the ladies come and dig your gold of course.....it is allowed so long as you get what you want from them in return and so long as you apply your manly wisdom and not go about falling foolishly in love.

Cc: kunleweb, pansophist,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:

The more money you have, the more ladies of all age and class are attracted to you, it is not their fault, it is their nature....it is the same all over the world....in fact, in western countries, physically attractive white ladies believe they are entitled to date only entertainment stars....and if you are a black guy that want to date a young, physically attractive white girl in US or Europe, then you must be an entertainment star, or a successful surgeon....if not, you will only be getting fat, plump, old white ladies grin grin grin

What? No, no you don't mean it shocked
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Of course for every human action, there is a reason behind it, so everybody date or marry for a reason, and I will list some of the reasons people date or marry.

2.) To study a lady they would love to marry - this is very rare though because reason number 1 is the commonest reason guys date
3.) To have someone that will be helping them do domestic chores like cooking, cleaning, washing, etc - common among lazy financially buoyant guys
4.) To have babymama - common among financially buoyant guys who don't want to be tied down by one lady in the name of marriage

1.) To have a man that will be footing their bills - this is the major reason most girls agree to date a guy

2.) For emotional need - this includes sex, romance, partying, cuddling, someone to showoff to their friends, someone to share their burden with and someone to confide in and get support from emotionally....this is another major reason most girls agree to date a guy, especially girls between the age range of 16 - 24yrs, and you must be very handsome and well built to attract this class of girls or ladies

3.) Marriage hope and expectation - this is the major reason (not only though) ladies above 25yrs go into a relationship with a man, and they always consider number 1 reason above before agreeing

4.) For other selfish needs like academic assistance during exam, career, business, errands, etc - some girls and ladies agree to date a guy just because they need a guy that will be helping them during school exam, assignments, etc...or for career growth, for promotion, to have a guy they can call to come fix their home appliances, do manly chores and sometimes for business reasons.

Now, as a man, you must make sure you have any of the needs above to offer to women in order to attract them or else, you will end up chasing girls around with little or no success.....

So op, don't expect to spend nothing in a relationship, don't expect to give nothing, don't listen to people telling you lies that love don't cost anything, Jennifer Lopez was just deceiving her fans while she went to insure her buttocks for $1million so that broke guys won't come asking her out....but she told her fans that love don't cost anything.....

Human love; romantic love cost something; it could be your money, your beauty, your intelligence, your skill, your talent, your wisdom, your strength or even your spiritual powers/gift....you must come with something to attract women as a man, and same with ladies, they must come with something to get their desired man.....or you think ladies don't offer something too

And in summary, all over the world, women are attracted to successful and popular men, and in our world today, before you can be seen as successful, you must be doing well financially...and before you can be popular too, you must have some financial command....and it is the level of financial wealth you have as a man that determines your level of influence and confidence in today world, and women are attracted to you based on your level of confidence.

What am I trying to say op If you are a guy and you don't want to be the one chasing ladies around for a date or fling or one night stand or relationship, etc, then you need to improve your influence and confidence, and how do you do that Work on your financial life, and watch ladies become naturally attracted to you....and who said digging gold is not allowed? Let the ladies come and dig your gold of course.....it is allowed so long as you get what you want from them in return and so long as you apply your manly wisdom and not go about falling foolishly in love.

Your last paragraph grin grin grin kuku knack me stick for head grin
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

There is God's will in marriage.

Take it or leave it.
bukatyne:

If you are someone spiritual enough to be led to a lady, then you would chase her extra.

If you feel that there are plenty fishes in the sea and you can point and kill, no need wasting a lot of time.

I believe in soul mates and that one person perfect for you. Most people rely on God to lead them to the person. Picking your soul mate from 3 billion people is an herculean task.

Of course, you can marry others and the marriage will be OK.
Lol, Buka Buka.. cheesy

As you don involve God for the matter, you must also know that the spirit of God is not partial. If God was indeed involved and spiritually led a man to choose a soulmate, then there would absolutely be no need for him to chase that lady in futility, or 'extra' as you put it.
Do you know why? Because God would have also ministered to the woman and made it known to her beforehand that the man is indeed her man, and she will as a matter of fact be 'easy' (for lack of a better word) to succumb.

The chase, extra chase, excessive chase is NOT the will of God, Allah, or Sango, or of a man, or even of Satan. grin
It is only in a woman's interest to be chased, begged, cajoled, and wooed excessively - It certainly provides some sense of worth and importance I imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

What irritates me the most about this thread is the op. He claims he's lonely, asks if he should worried by his approach, agrees with everyone that says no, disagrees with everyone that calls him out, claims to be unbothered, but created TWO threads today in which he complains about his loneliness. His approach is already final, yet he seeks opinions and validations and as mentioned earlier, complains about loneliness.

If my answer to this post (me stating why I am irritated by this thread) is you intepretating it as me saying he needs a woman to cure his loneliness, then this discussion is over.
It was over before it started my dear, you were only just doing a sleek cat-chase of your own tail to my amusement.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Hahahaha, I'm cracked up and open grin
cheesy
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, Buka Buka.. cheesy

As you don involve God for the matter, you must also know that the spirit of God is not partial. If God was indeed involved and spiritually led a man to choose a soulmate, then there would absolutely be no need for him to chase that lady in futility, or 'extra' as you put it.
Do you know why? Because God would have also ministered to the woman and made it known to her beforehand that the man is indeed her man, and she will as a matter of fact be 'easy' (for lack of a better word) to succumb.

The chase, extra chase, excessive chase is NOT the will of God, Allah, or Sango, or of a man, or even of Satan. grin
It is only in a woman's interest to be chased, begged, cajoled, and wooed excessively - It certainly provides some sense of worth and importance I imagine.

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by franchasng: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
fieryy:

What? No, no you don't mean it shocked
lol, pretty, young white girls are the highest gold diggers lol.....they date only their school mates who are also white guys, but if you as a black guy want to date pretty, young white girls from quality family background, then you must be a rich sportsman or an entertainer, or a successful surgeon, if not, na the old fat ones you will end up with, ask anybody else that have lived abroad about this.

As a black guy living abroad, you can always get sexy looking Haiti chicks, Jamaican babes, Black Americans, plump Latino babes, etc....but if you want sexy looking, young Caucasian chick from a good family background, then you must know who you are grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

I agree with your line of reasoning, but you're overly reading meanings that weren't conveyed. Never in any part of his posts did I see all these.

Rejection is normal. Trust me we men know. Until full financial stability is attained, a man is doomed to continous rejection. I only wondered how women like Mrs. Ameachi got married to a broke ordinary English graduate at this time, or Mrs Thorpido from here or Goodluck, who later became president. I wonder what those women saw to choose to settle for broker dudes

As if broke dudes don't marry every Saturday undecided

A lot if women senseless chase money, yes.

Still, a lot of women marry men they love and whom loved them every Saturday.

Rich, average, poor or outright jobless.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:

Thank you & may your fountain of wisdom not dry up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Omar09:

Ok.

Which is why it is good to search for your soul mate early before the cynicism in relationships due to several meaningless empty ones.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:

And we continue having fake relationships tied to financial gains only.

Gives fake fulfilment and illusion.

Men still feel lonely after "buying" their women.
More adultery, more anger and lashing out.
Lots of void screaming to be filled.

Absolutely on point. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.