Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) (84833 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Just back from hospital today, pls she still need our help pls,we can help her by her own acc number (0023516673)
Name LUKAYAT WASIU
BANK STANBIC I.TC BANK,
or u can call me on 09014025217 pls we need assist, for her to achieve are eyes back,
may God bless us, for doctors in NAIRALAND, those stuff was bought for the second surgery today, the doctor says is for the brain, eye and the facial plastic surgery, me I don't know anything, how do u see those stuff, and what might have delay the LUTH, from doing the surgery since Saturday last week, that the part payment have been paid, some one told me is like the deposit is not enough, pls which step will I take to make the doctors, look to LUKAYAT side and attend to her,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShYkSUj6JI
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Doctors in the house your attention is urgently needed .......

Can a topic be reposted on FP .....mods...
@lalasticlala
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Doctors in the house your attention is urgently needed .......

Can a topic be reposted on FP .....mods...
lalasticlala
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by geegee08(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2020
Frndfghtr, please ask the doctors specifically how much balance is required as deposit and if that is the reason for the delay in undertaking the surgeries.

Let me know and I will make a transfer to your account. You are an honorable man - God bless you!

I will remind myself to check here for update at 12 noon.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
UPDATE UPDATE,
The doctor said that the surgery will not hold until the bill is cleared, that the bill contains all the requirements for the surgery, that no one will be left out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQlKEhG3Gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160BGH85Rwk, the total amount for the major surgery is 177.760 and I made payment of 95,000 now, 82,760 is needed, for the 2nd surgery, may God assist us as we assist LUKAYAT

Just back from hospital today, pls she still need our help pls,we can help her by her own acc number (0023516673)
Name LUKAYAT WASIU
BANK STANBIC I.TC BANK,
or u can call me on 09014025217 pls we need assist, for her to achieve are eyes back,
may God bless us, for doctors in NAIRALAND, those stuff was bought for the second surgery today, the doctor says is for the brain, eye and the facial plastic surgery, me I don't know anything, how do u see those stuff, and what might have delay the LUTH, from doing the surgery since Saturday last week, that the part payment have been paid, some one told me is like the deposit is not enough, pls which step will I take to make the doctors, look to LUKAYAT side and attend to her,
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE... Make una come out oooooooo
NEW UPDATE
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Th[sup][/sup]anks for ur support may God bless u all at least we have something to hold on and start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by geegee08(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2020
Frndfghtr, I just saw your update now. I have been trying to xfer N90k to your GTB acct but not going thru presently. I will update you once successful. Pls give her the required amount and keep the balance. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
geegee08:
Frndfghtr, I just saw your update now. I have been trying to xfer N90k to your GTB acct but not going thru presently. I will update you once successful. Pls give her the required amount and keep the balance. God bless you!
wink
OK I will update as soon as I got it, and will not hesitate to rush to the hospital
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by geegee08(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Frndfghtr, N90k paid into your GTB acct for Kafiyat's surgery.

May God touch her with His healing hands and bless you and NLers who have shown such exemplary love.

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
geegee08:

May God touch her with His healing hands and bless you and NLers who have shown such exemplary love.

Wow....thank you sir for your generous donation.....may the almighty continue to bless and replenish your source of sustainance in multiple folds...

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
geegee08:

seen and confirm, at least am not going there tomorrow with out shame again for d past two days, they always expect something from me, her tears will dry with this good news, God bless u, so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
LATEST LATEST LATEST)
TO THE GLORY OF GOD LUKAYAT IS OUT FROM THEATRE, THE BALANCE FOR THE SURGERY HAVE BEEN MET, AND THE RECEIPT HAVE BEEN COLLECTED,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXmE6_5hNLw
ON HER WAY TO THEATRE,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA65eOEpdCw
THOUGH IT TOOKS HOURS, FROM 1PM TO 9PM, THANK GOD IS SUCCESSFUL, I HAVE TO BE THERE THROUGH OUT TODAY COS LAGOS STATE HAVE STOP MY JOB, I WILL STILL GO THERE TOMORROW TO KNOW HOW SHE IS FAIRING, THANKS FOR THOSE THAT MADE THIS COME TO PASS, MAY GOD BLESS THE WORKS OF OUR HAND, AND PAY US BACK, LETS WISH HER QUICK RECOVERY AND LESS PAIN, THIS SURGERY INCLUDE, EYES, BRAIN AND FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY, once more we U, U, U, PUT SMILE ON HER FACE

Name LUKAYAT WASIU
BANK STANBIC I.TC BANK,
or u can call me on 09014025217

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2020
The video of her praying for us to be uploaded soon
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Akpananwu: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2020
The luth that I just went yesterday, I can't stand my feet again, you are a true 9ja, Igbo's helping anyone since 1960 I will send two thousand to the lady's bank, may be for discharge bill

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
frndfghtr:
The video of her praying for us to be uploaded soon

We thank God for his mercies...
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lukayat is safe and sound, expecting her eyes to heal perfectly

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Akpananwu:
The luth that I just went yesterday, I can't stand my feet again, you are a true 9ja, Igbo's helping anyone since 1960 I will send two thousand to the lady's bank, may be for discharge bill
[img][/img] this is not tribe matter again, tribal war have sink this country, in of the video u can see lukayat smile once again, she is a Muslim but she pray with the name Jesus, that is how this nation suppose be, respecting one's faith, love & do good to anyone, we have put smile on her face , she says now she can feel her eyes moving again
Lukayat after surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4CpnL8Q4QU

Lukayat smiles and pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzjBuCqZQwg

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Akpananwu: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
I just sent my own token as I promised

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Akpananwu: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
frndfghtr:
[img][/img] this is not tribe matter again, tribal war have sink this country, in of the video u can see lukayat smile once again, she is a Muslim but she pray with the name Jesus, that is how this nation suppose be, respecting one's faith, love & do good to anyone, we have put smile on her face , she says now she can feel her eyes moving again
Lukayat after surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4CpnL8Q4QU

Lukayat smiles and pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzjBuCqZQwg

am not been tribalism or religious, but you have said it all,
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Akpananwu:
am not been tribalism or religious, but you have said it all,
We are one in the sight of God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Akpananwu:
I just sent my own token as I promised
see may God bless u
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Asquare84(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
sad
frndfghtr:
see may God bless u
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by TeeBabss(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
With people like op, this country still has hope.
God will bless you bro

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by nappy760(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Good morning everyone

Any update on Lukayat?...and how is the op?
May the good Lord continue to bless you and reward you a thousand folds .Your efforts to save a life shall never be forgotten. You saved more than a life but a whole nation.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by yungrashee(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2020
geegee08:

God bless you boss... you shall never lack

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2020
People have been asking of update, but the last I got is when I was at Lagos, we did the last operation succeffly, and she is recovering, but for me I have to travel down to villa, because of okada ban, and I lost her contact as well, but any time u touch Lagos I must make sure I contact her, even find way to her villa, because she last told me that after the healing she will go back to her villa, and if the eyes fails to dey normal, she will go somewhere in Cotonou, that place they will help her set it well well, thanks and may God bless we all

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by NisforNicky: 11:14am On May 12, 2020
update please..
I hope she is doing well.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2021
I just receive #5000 anonymoss now I believe is from here, and person told me bond FM just talk of this issue this morning,

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by atilla(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
frndfghtr been a while. How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.