Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) (84898 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Originalsly:

This is how change begins. Name of hospital... date and time... which section of the hospital... names of doctors and nurses/description... same with Police.... these people need to be singled out and exposed. Too many people on NL not to get this matter to the top...or put on national TV. Those who have direct or indirect connections... you may know somebody that knows somebody.... forward it. We need to start doing and stop lamenting.

This is the name of the useless hospital: Primus Hospitals Ltd

This is the address: 272 Ijesha Rd, Ijesha Tedo 101282, Lagos, Nigeria

Here's their contact: +234 805 325 3711

Here's a link to their useless website: https://primus-hospitals-ltd.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

We could start by writing negative reviews about the hospital in light of these recent events.

Someone recently just gave them a 1-star rating.

Instead of lamenting like you said, Nigerians really need to start demanding what is right and acting smart.

By being deliberate, a mass google review from all concerned can further plummet their already average 2.4 star rating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by wirinet(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Emescot:

erm... that's the okada guy you are talking to
My bad. Apologies.
The guy should be honoured not just by Nigerians, but internationally too. I know the various governments do not value acts of genuine sacrifice. They are only interested in political and financial gains.

The poster is a good promoter of whatever religion he professes. It's the greed and wickedness of so called worshippers of God that turn most people to atheism. If the effects of God cannot reflect in your life, what's the point of worshipping that God. If not everyone that materialism and enjoyment in heaven appeals to or even the treats of hell.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
onegig:
Can Nairaland mods stick the account details on the first page. I.e edit the first post of the OP and include the necessary information.

It is hell sieving through 10s of pages just to search for what account to transfer to.

Seun, Mukina2 please help.

Also please people should avoid that Orile , Badia towards Mile 2 at night. Some people living on that axis are animals , the gory they go through daily has made them so desentized to humanity.

I happened to drive through that side some few months back and they were happily passing by a guy with his eyes gorged out. I can't imagine what happens at night on those roads.

Like WTF.... Wishing this lady speedy recovery and to the guy. You are humanity personified. Every single day we see people who spurn and turn to wickedness. Your type and act is one thing that still sometimes give me hopes that something good can actually come out of humanity.

That area is the most dangerous area in Lagos. I had a friend in Mile 2 back in the day...once I stay later than 7 at her place, I make sure I get a hotel to sleep, cos I don't want to risk my life passing through that place at night. It was the same place one Nairalnder narrated how they stabbed his brother to death. Police vans should be stationed all over that road.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by onegig(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Biodun1929:

That area is the most dangerous area in Lagos. I had a friend in Mile 2 back in the day...once I stay later than 7 at her place, I make sure I get a hotel to sleep, cos I don't want to risk my life passing through that place at night. It was the same place one Nairalnder narrated how they stabbed his brother to death. Police vans should be stationed all over that road.

I would not take a free house with free WiFi and even pool on that axis. The area is just unsafe for any sane human. The road at night feels like passing through an unlighted tunnel no single street light works from Costain down to Mile 2 and you now have the nerve wrecking traffic on that axis.

I doubt policing would do much for those areas honestly, it's a mixture of extreme poverty mixed with social vices.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by ultimatekint(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
I will like to know you. Although, I am nobody, but I am somebody by His grace.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kalixx:

Here's a link to their useless website: https://primus-hospitals-ltd.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

We could start by writing negative reviews about the hospital in light of these recent events.

Instead of lamenting like you said, Nigerians really need to start demanding what is right and acting smart.

By being deliberate, a mass google review from all concerned can further plummet their already average 2.4 star rating.

I agree with you. Let us bombard them with negative reviews

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
carnal:
my phone number is,08183820180,
my account number is 0831908861, GTBbank, name Elochukwu christian Umeh,
her own account no is 0023516673, stanbic bank, name lukayat wasiu,

because the thief's are with her phone, to avoid them from operating to her acc number, a

op, please confirm your account details and her own above, for clarity sake.
is 0131908861 not 0831908861

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by luluosas(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
My Jesus will bless and reward you for your kind heart. May divine help locate you for being positive among 180 million people, who put your own in the line to save a total stranger. God bless you sir.
You are my HERO of 2019.

frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor were very rude and requested for card money which one woman transferred 3k to the doctor.

Later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refused to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and Seized my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will be held responsible for anything that happen to the woman.

They started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CANT HELP HIMSELF, that is why will i carry whom i don't know on the way to hospital?

I started crying, luckily to me another good sameritan showed, this one is KEKE MARUWA rider, he encouraged me, full of confidence, that he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa.

For complete 5 hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brought her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man showed, the police refused to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to the LUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commenced surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spent like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH.

To the glory of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police.

The little I can get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYB8ROV3eg

That's me asking her of her biography, more video to com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPbYu6OZxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5X4R75erk

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by luluosas(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for this full details

Kalixx:

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by luluosas(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
May God have mercy on your soul and forgive your ignorance in Jesus name. Amen
TheSourcerer:
listen to me , forget all you were taught or what you think you know , there was never a god or a Sky Daddy looking down on us , if he did he is the most wicked beign ever created worse than humans and should be annihilated and no human should worship
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2019
I have sorted by newest and I have seen a few new reviews on the useless hospital, even this midnight.

Special thanks to Molah and Kramer, and my suspicion is, these are NL'ers whose comments would be around the 10th to 12th page of this thread.

I had been watching to see if we were all mouth, no action. And that is not the case.

This goes to show that oppression crumbles in the face of solidarity.

Attached is the latest snapshot of the Google Reviews as at 12/29/2019, 00:29AM

And please, we should not let matters like this be posted only once on the FP and be let die a natural death. Please there should be new posts concerning the health of this woman, and this matter by extension. This NL is a very frequented site and I don't know why the owners of this site underestimate the pressures they could mount to serve as correctional doses to the ills that currently plague this state.

(And please, is there also a way to mention users on NL? If so, pls someone should teach me how. Thanks)

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Princedapace(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Kalixx:

If u know the way I wish that I could have the knowledge to create bombs, I wouldnt mind recruiting an army to eliminate the families of these politicians.

U have no idea the level of disgust I have for Nigerian politicians and those who support them.

Bros, these people have caused this country so much pains. I wish Boko Haram targets only their family members.

Just look at what these useless fat fools turned this once a great country into.

I hate all Nigerian politicians past and preset with so much passion. They destroyed Youths. They made Youths waste their destinies.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Princedapace:

Bros, these people have caused this country so much pains. I wish Boko Haram targets only their family members.

Just look at what these useless fat fools turned this once a great country into.

I hate all Nigerian politicians past and preset with so much passion. They destroyed Youths. They made Youths waste their destinies.

Bro, I feel it. For you to even respond this midnight is testament to the hurt. I feel so so hurt. These guys have just turned these countries' resources into their personal business. Just look at the injury on that woman's face. No working paramedics in the whole of Lagos.

Dry season is in full swing now, and we will soon start hearing of infernos, so what about our fire service?

2 days ago, SARS forced a pedestrian to his ATM and he had to settle them I think 50 or 60k and some NLers were saying he was lucky he was given 2k for his transport back home.

Nigerians have been so raped by their rulers. These guys live like kings and queens abroad and when they loot, they dont look at the currency in Naira but in dollars. They loot in such a way that it can advance a wealthy lifestyle overseas.

Im not just saying this from imagination; this is something I have witnessed.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Casekiller:
Holl up guys - did he just say he called 911 shocked
I called 911 a lady picked after asking me the location, no answer, I called again a man pick and told me that I be called b4 that they will do something , for where
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2019
GUYS, THE USELESS PRIMUS HOSPITAL HAVE GONE AHEAD TO DELETE ALL RECENT REVIEWS TO MAKE THEIR DOCTORED AVERAGE RATING SPIKE.

RECENTLY, SOME NLERS HAD GONE TO MAKE REVIEWS OF WHAT SHAM AND SCUM THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE.

THEN AT THIS DROP-DEAD OF THE NIGHT, WHEN ALL MEN SHOULD BE SLEEPING, ONE OF THEIR SENIOR PERSONNEL MUST HAVE LOGGED ONTO THEIR DAMNED GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO REMOVE THE REVIEWS.

NOW, IT'S JUST AT 4 REVIEWS AGAIN.

THEY ARE FOLLOWING WHATS GOING ON. WE NEED ONE VOICE AND MUST BEGIN TACKLING UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR VIS-A-VIS THE ILLS OF THIS COMATOSE SOCIETY.

NB: I never knew Google reviews could be removed or even edited; nevertheless, reviews on famed 3rd-party sites like Yelp can go some way in throwing some mud to their apparel.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by amuwo1980: 3:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Am so proud of this okada man, maybe Nigeria still got a chance if they still got this kind of human beings and see where they trapped him at, okada riding when he shud be in a decision making position. May God intervene in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Kalixx:

They have removed the negative reviews on google

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Kalixx:
GUYS, THE USELESS PRIMUS HOSPITAL HAVE GONE AHEAD TO DELETE ALL RECENT REVIEWS TO MAKE THEIR DOCTORED AVERAGE RATING SPIKE.

RECENTLY, SOME NLERS HAD GONE TO MAKE REVIEWS OF WHAT SHAM AND SCUM THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE.

THEN AT THIS DROP-DEAD OF THE NIGHT, WHEN ALL MEN SHOULD BE SLEEPING, ONE OF THEIR SENIOR PERSONNEL MUST HAVE LOGGED ONTO THEIR DAMNED GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO REMOVE THE REVIEWS.

NOW, IT'S JUST AT 4 REVIEWS AGAIN.

THEY ARE FOLLOWING WHATS GOING ON. WE NEED ONE VOICE AND MUST BEGIN TACKLING UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR VIS-A-VIS THE ILLS OF THIS COMATOSE SOCIETY.

NB: I never knew Google reviews could be removed or even edited; nevertheless, reviews on famed 3rd-party sites like Yelp can go some way in throwing some mud to their apparel.
I am shocked to see that the reviews can be adjusted

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Princedapace(m): 5:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Kalixx:

Bro, I feel it. For you to even respond this midnight is testament to the hurt. I feel so so hurt. These guys have just turned these countries' resources into their personal business. Just look at the injury on that woman's face. No working paramedics in the whole of Lagos.

Dry season is in full swing now, and we will soon start hearing of infernos, so what about our fire service?

2 days ago, SARS forced a pedestrian to his ATM and he had to settle them I think 50 or 60k and some NLers were saying he was lucky he was given 2k for his transport back home.

Nigerians have been so raped by their rulers. These guys live like kings and queens abroad and when they loot, they dont look at the currency in Naira but in dollars. They loot in such a way that it can advance a wealthy lifestyle overseas.

Im not just saying this from imagination; this is something I have witnessed.

Are u telling me? If u know how these guys loot! All Nigerian leaders from past to preset deserve the most horrible death ever recorded by human race. They are worse than Satan. If u ever have issue that requires health care attention, u will understand why this country is useless.

What I don't understand is why many Nigerians still love their various leaders. A Senator will not show up in his constituency and will come back during election or festive season to share meats, laptop, rice, etc. Is that what they are paid millions to do?

No standard hospital in that area o, no standard school in that area o, no electricity in that area o, the roads are bad, unemployed Youths everywhere riding okada, keke, and the senators have minds to share meat. Gush, I wish I have the powers to eleminate all the politicians and their entire families. They are horrible.

Look at the news of the son of a FG agency caught with 5 million dollars and an expensive ride in Dubai.

Dubai as at 20 years ago wasnt this developed o. Now, we all run to Dubai to show off. Shame on us all.

5 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2019
luluosas:
May God have mercy on your soul and forgive your ignorance in Jesus name. Amen
amen , Jesus is been Fvcked in my opinion right now by an homosexual
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5603449/update-woman-save-christmas-day#85299450

For I never want to do this, but the support
and the comment I saw here, give me full confidence to move more than I thought, this is more than family, pls can some one volunteer follow me to the hospital to give this token I generated from NAIRALAND, u people praise me, but u are the true hero, for the only thread without, tribal war or religious war as usual, u put smile in a novice face, the woman in question not even a nairalander, 7gbosaa for all, but we still need more please, ur donation it tight with me, 100, 200, 1000 can make a difference, so that when we reach LUTH, the doctors will marvel, woaw all did from NAIRALANDER'S FAMILY, a family without nuclear or extended but keep tight, wax strong, and solve each other problem' from afar, NOTE , this news nairaland is the mother of this news, no source, other site will tag it from NAIRALAND,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

They have removed the negative reviews on google
I made nasty review and it's there with likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2019
How can we post this on instablog9ja or tundeednut blog on Instagram for more help?

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

I agree with you. Let us bombard them with negative reviews

Just did that right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
frndfghtr:
https://www.nairaland.com/5603449/update-woman-save-christmas-day#85299450

For I never want to do this, but the support
and the comment I saw here, give me full confidence to move more than I thought, this is more than family, pls can some one volunteer follow me to the hospital to give this token I generated from NAIRALAND, u people praise me, but u are the true hero, for the only thread without, tribal war or religious war as usual, u put smile in a novice face, the woman in question not even a nairalander, 7gbosaa for all, but we still need more please, ur donation it tight with me, 100, 200, 1000 can make a difference, so that when we reach LUTH, the doctors will marvel, woaw all did from NAIRALANDER'S FAMILY, a family without nuclear or extended but keep tight, wax strong, and solve each other problem' from afar, NOTE , this news nairaland is the mother of this news, no source, other site will tag it from NAIRALAND,

Try and get this news on instagram and tag @instablog9ja for wider coverage, please. Also Twitter too and tag as many of those celebrities as possible.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Chiggsglover:
This can happen to anyone, whatever cold law that makes the police prosecute Good samaritans is a huge disgrace to us at humans. This is really a systemic problem. Our politicians dont care cos they know that their families are protected and are ensured support.
Government needs to start by supporting these good samaritans and awarding them openly so people do not have any reservations to help.

At OP, sandra ezenkwesili from Nigeria info 99.3 is constantly searching for women like this to help. She can raise the necessary awareness for NGOs and and other individuals who can support to help you support her the more.
Posting stories like this isn't to feel proud, it's good for positive publicity so that when you and I enter an unfortunate situation like this, people will come to our rescue.
I personally had a near death experience, more of food poisoning in a church and was screaming, the GS stopped for a moment, looked and continued preaching. No one came to my rescue, I knew I was gonna die, I was able to remember where my dad would be and struggle to where he can see me, that was my saving grace.

If the radio lady you mentioned is on instagram, you can copy the original post and the pictures and videos and send them to her DM.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Chiggsglover(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2019
FrLukas:

If the radio lady you mentioned is on instagram, you can copy the original post and the pictures and videos and send them to her DM.

Would have done that, it would have been great if OP did it since hes the good samaritan. I'll try my best tho. Thanks man.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Op God will continue to bless you tremendously and you shall be rewarded with this good deed that you just did and the other man.....wow!!! What an heartless soul that did this to the woman?, they will meet their Waterloo soonest in Jesus name amen.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Chiggsglover:

Would have done that, it would have been great if OP did it since hes the good samaritan. I'll try my best tho. Thanks man.

Sure.
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
EmmBim:
How can we post this on instablog9ja or tundeednut blog on Instagram for more help?

I just did. And I tagged the state governor, Babajide Sanwoolu too. Let's hope they come to her aid.

I really wish the policemen were discharged from their duties and the hospital closed down. I hope the perpetrators of this dastardly act suffer worse fate in their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Chiggsglover:

oga am sorry to say this, am just an okada rider, I have instagram but don't understand what is been doing their, tweeter that one na wahala, even on nairaland, I went to another school b4 I can upload, up till now my direct videos I can't upload it here, I try but pls help me spread it, even if u can convince them to pay to the woman acc direct pls, BUT FOR SECURITY REOSON THATS Y I USE MY PERSONAL ACC, NUMBER, WICH , I HAVE RECIEVE CALL FROM A MAN WHO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS AN EFCC, HE SAYS, "I SHOULD DO ALL IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD"

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Chiggsglover(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019
frndfghtr:
oga am sorry to say this, am just an okada rider, I have instagram but don't understand what is been doing their, tweeter that one na wahala, even on nairaland, I went to another school b4 I can upload, up till now my direct videos I can't upload it here, I try but pls help me spread it, even if u can convince them to pay to the woman acc direct pls, BUT FOR SECURITY REOSON THATS Y I USE MY PERSONAL ACC, NUMBER, WICH , I HAVE RECIEVE CALL FROM A MAN WHO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS AN EFCC, HE SAYS, "I SHOULD DO ALL IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD"
I've buzzed her on her twitter handle, that's where I know she's super active. Please fear not. Let the efcc come to the hospital and confirm. It's really sad the way people are so cold, that woman can be you or me. They get lots of DMs and may not see it on time, If by the end of today she hasn't seen it. I was so happy the way she handled the Naked lady that was stranded at a bridge in ajah some months ago. ill create a tweet and hashtag her and other people that advocate for women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.