Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) (84837 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from orire to cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stain with blood, I call some people and they put the woman on my bike we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor where very rude and requested for card money which one woman transfer 3k to d doctor, later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refuse to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and sieze my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will b held responsible for anything that happen to the won, they started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CABT HELP HIMSELF, that why will i carry whom i dont know on the way to hospital? ,i started crying, luckily to me another good sermaritan shows, this one is KEJE NARUWA rider, he encourage me, full of confidence, that's he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa, for complete 5hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brouth her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man show, the police refuse to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to theLUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commence surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spend like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH, to the groly of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police,
The little i can get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYB8ROV3eg

That's me asking her of her biography, more video to com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPbYu6OZxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5X4R75erk

bless you sir
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Goodness of God will never depart from you...

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by TheFacelessMan: 4:25am On Dec 28, 2019
I am bookmarking this in case a fund is raised for her.

I am broken looking at these graphic images.

OP, you are a hero. I am short of words.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by cassidy1996(m): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2019
fkj950ax:
@seun

Please let's get this okada man's details and celebrate him.
seconded

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by kenx1(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2019
cassidy1996:
seconded

Seconded

6 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2019
cassidy1996:
seconded

Please let people verify that this is the real person that help this woman or better still let people confirm those that help the woman, the okada and the napep , then we can start doing something. Not doubting the story a bit, but I don't want a situation in which someone that just have access to the story will reap where he or she did not sow.
And better still, the contact of that lady is needed because she will need assistance more. And thank God for the op. And hope your okada has been collected without paying anything? Let's know fast.
He has not even start claiming glory or requesting funds on her behalf which makes it more believable but we still need full details fast. That woman needs contribution which can go a long way to assist her in quick treatments and recoveries. Please those that are involved in nairaland teens or that helping departments should be tagged and let them verify everyone and the op before assistance are rendered and it's needed to be urgent please.
And to those with hands and does not want to work only to attack ordinary herb seller that hardly makes 1k profit aday to the point of injuring her to this extent, the judgements of God will catch up with them within few days. I will remember them in my "die by fire" prayers to do serious mistake that will cost them their lives.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Jrevelation(m): 6:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Bro may God Almighty give you and all your generation second chance in every area of your life as you give her second chance in life ....
Grace
Grace
Grace I pray for you in everything you do
You inspire me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Knox123(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha, where the doctor were very rude and requested for card money which one woman transferred 3k to the doctor.

Later the doctor rejected the patient and ordered me to take the woman out of their hospital, that the injury is too much, unknowingly to me all the people that followed me down to the hospital have ran away, I refused to take the woman away, the doctor and the held me hostage in the hospital and called ijesha police for me, they came and Seized my okada, insisting that I will take the woman to LUTH hospital by all means, failing to do so I will be held responsible for anything that happen to the woman.

They started making fun of me by calling me, GOOD SAMERITAN, HERO, HELPER , THAT CANT HELP HIMSELF, that is why will i carry whom i don't know on the way to hospital?

I started crying, luckily to me another good sameritan showed, this one is KEKE MARUWA rider, he encouraged me, full of confidence, that he will support me let's take the woman to LUTH hospital with his kekemaruwa.

For complete 5 hours this woman was seriously bleeding, From 8pm I brought her to the useless hospital till 1am Early morning, that was when the Keke man showed, the police refused to assist with their so called TOLL FREE PATROL VEHICLE, I called 911they answer but not show up, me And the keke man now took the woman to the LUTH hospital around 1am with a police report, KUDOS TO LUTH hospital, they rushed the woman to emergency and commenced surgery immediately, me and the Keke man spent like 10k for the drugs and other things that night, in the LUTH.

To the glory of almighty Lord, she is recovering, and the family have come, I be taking back my okada, from the police.

The little I can get the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYB8ROV3eg

That's me asking her of her biography, more video to com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPbYu6OZxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-5X4R75erk

Baba, God bless u for saving that girl's life.
May the grace of God uplift you. Amen

Plus the Keke man that later joined u

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by GMbuharii: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks

God bless you but please,find your way to tv and radio houses o!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Christian07(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2019
God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by jolak5(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Speedy recovery to you In Jesus name
Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by ralmix(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Omg this sight isn’t so so gory
May God see her through this though time
And OO uncommon Favour would always locate you.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Prophet777: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Almighty God will reward your heart of kindness...

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by aimuan(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Graxie:
Please what is the name of the first hospital that made mockery of you? Please write out the police station. We need to start from somewhere. Thanks for doing this, your labor of love will not go in vain.
Thanks sis for this question. We really need to do something about this to be honest. Please update me if you get the info.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by frndfghtr(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=frndfghtr post=85257212]I am an okada man, operating from Orile to Cele bustop highway, I came across a woman lying lifeless on the road, people gathered around her, no one to rescue her or to take her to hospital, all her cloth was stained with blood, I called some people and they put the woman on my bike, we rushed her to primus hospital ijesha,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nAGCUgSLG/?igshid=hgsshbgepik4

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by ogorwyne(f): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Why will they do that to her. shocked. Oh my God. Those pictures are extremely graphic. People are wicked. How can any doctor see someone in such condition and still refuse to help? cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by itsme01: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2019
madridguy:
First, May God bless you brother for saving this woman. You have made a huge sacrifice and only God can reward you for.

I can relate with your story brother because I've been in your shoe before both in Lagos and Ogun state respectively.

As my late father used to say, " It can happen to anybody " i used to wonder how people feel bringing out phone recording people in need of help? What do they do with the videos, share on their status or page for worthless likes and comments?

As for the doctors, i don't blame them since majority of them are heartless and wicked. They derive joy in seeing dead people since our government won't question them.

I could remember how God Almighty used me to rescued a woman like that and only for the doctor and the nurses to be abusing me, calling me bad man that i want the woman to die so i can quickly marry another woman. For their mind they think she's my wife, this is a person i don't even know her name. I lied to them that i was away for work when they called me so i have to quickly rush home, one nurse with razor blade mouth still said because am not a caring man reason i did not know my wife is sick....felt like slapping her but i knew if i ever mention that she's a stranger they won't attend to her again so i have to play along for the sake of the woman.

After every every, she was stabilize and she asked what am i doing here, the nurse with her told her your husband brought you here bla bla bla the woman said am a single mother and please let me see the man. Na so dem know, the woman call her children and friends when dey arrive am about going when the doctor called me inside her office and asked me if i know the risk and repercausion of what i did? She asked me what if the woman die? I just told her, what happened to her could happen to anyone and i left.
The risk i have took for total strangers alone, at times when i remember i just shake head for myself.

Again, OP, you deserved the Nairaland BEST MAN OF THE YEAR award.

may God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Kingstanding: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I reicieve a call this evening that she will undergo brain and eye sugery, pls nairalander, if she needs our help, I will let us know, may b I will ask her, her direct means of getting money, if is her acc number, I will forward it, if d case arise pls, and I need ur prayers, cos people said if anything happen to the woman, am in danger, thanks
. May God bless you. And they will say Nigeria is Religious country, we are deceiving ourselves in this country. Only 5% worship Almighty God with pure heart in this country one percent to that okada man and one percent to keke maruwa man and the rest you know your heart. Keep updating and if money needed let us know whatever I have I will do it. I covered her with the Blood of Jesus Christ.

11 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I don't know how to bro

Please can someone who has an instagram account post this and tag instablog9ja and others too. Also if you have a twitter account.

Nigerians need to see this.

9 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Happyguy201: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
some of we Nigerians are really heartless , imagine a hospital collecting 3k and later say they wont operate on her . no wonder lots of people travel out for medical care . this country is long dead to me . i wish her a successful recovery , and thank you op for your help , your indeed 1 out of 180 million heartless souls with good HEART ,

12 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by aimuan(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
jolak5:
Contact me for free Website Creation. 10K per website. If you have your domain and hosting plan
Did you even read the content of the post?Someone's life is at stake you're not concerned about that or the animalistic behavior of the hospital,but you're here talking about website. Have you lost your conscience?we won't go anywhere if we continue like this honestly speaking.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Princedapace(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Graxie:
Please what is the name of the first hospital that made mockery of you? Please write out the police station. We need to start from somewhere. Thanks for doing this, your labor of love will not go in vain.

I am so angry, i am so angry. I am so so so so angry and I pay tax. I pay tax. Everything I buy there is increased tax and yet, there is no emergence service to help Nigerians yet these fools who call them selves leaders wine in wealth.

Oh, lord, the way Im seeing this, I may do something terrible. Im so pained. I am so pained.

These politicians must die. I mean there is no emergency service to call for help. If this can happen in Lagos, how about other states?

how can we get to fix these leaders? I want something that will hurt them badly becus they have hurt us badly.

23 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by JamesBond008(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2019
To us: May God alone help us and rescue us from situations that may cause us to loose faith and hope in him. May He help us avoid being victims of careless acts by others. May He guide us grant us to be at the right place at the right time.

To the poster...May God bless you beyond measures and beyond words, beyond human thinking and comprehension. Ways shall be part in the wilderness for you against all odds.

To the Woman...May God heal you beyond Human intellectual understanding. May He grant you physical, mental and internally recovery in Jesus name.

To those who mocked you whilst trying to help someone you never knew from Adam. May God forgive them and open their inner minds to the understanding that Humanity First, supersedes whatever/whoever/whatever we think we are...

These are one of the moments I feel very bad for my country people - Nigeria.

Neglect can kill... God help us please...Please.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by V9cypha: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2019
OP God will bless � you real good.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Skepticus: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
fkj950ax:
@seun

Please let's get this okada man's details and celebrate him.

And get it to the relevant authorities.

It should go beyond the usual rhetorics of " God bless you" "God punish the robbers, hospital" etc.

Events surrounding the whole scenarios shows that Nigeria and Nigerians on average, barely celebrate good and selfless people.

We celebrate and encourage evil directly and indirectly. This should stop

10 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Amopeekun(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Thank u sir and God bless u

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by johnmba: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
madridguy:
First, May God bless you brother for saving this woman. You have made a huge sacrifice and only God can reward you for.

I can relate with your story brother because I've been in your shoe before both in Lagos and Ogun state respectively.

As my late father used to say, " It can happen to anybody " i used to wonder how people feel bringing out phone recording people in need of help? What do they do with the videos, share on their status or page for worthless likes and comments?

As for the doctors, i don't blame them since majority of them are heartless and wicked. They derive joy in seeing dead people since our government won't question them.

I could remember how God Almighty used me to rescued a woman like that and only for the doctor and the nurses to be abusing me, calling me bad man that i want the woman to die so i can quickly marry another woman. For their mind they think she's my wife, this is a person i don't even know her name. I lied to them that i was away for work when they called me so i have to quickly rush home, one nurse with razor blade mouth still said because am not a caring man reason i did not know my wife is sick....felt like slapping her but i knew if i ever mention that she's a stranger they won't attend to her again so i have to play along for the sake of the woman.

After every every, she was stabilize and she asked what am i doing here, the nurse with her told her your husband brought you here bla bla bla the woman said am a single mother and please let me see the man. Na so dem know, the woman call her children and friends when dey arrive am about going when the doctor called me inside her office and asked me if i know the risk and repercausion of what i did? She asked me what if the woman die? I just told her, what happened to her could happen to anyone and i left.
The risk i have took for total strangers alone, at times when i remember i just shake head for myself.

Again, OP, you deserved the Nairaland BEST MAN OF THE YEAR award.

My brother you are a wonderful person,full of wisdom. Your father must be a great man. I follow your comments and how you talk about your father. I will like to meet you.

7 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2019
OP, God bless you sir. It's heart warming to know that we still have good people in Nigeria. One day, one of these few good ones will find their way to the helms of affair and Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by kense88: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2019
God will never answer most Nigerians prayers. We have no love in us

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by lucky4west: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2019
God will heal her and as for you thank you for be true...God will uphold you as well...cheers

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Graxie:
seconded

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) by Seebrian(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2019
This is commendable, for helping out. But what actually happen, was it a car accident or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / #nobraday: Nigerian Lady Trolled On Twitter For Uploading This / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.