Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (47382 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / Three Regret Mails In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Emaimo: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

It is a painful experience I most say

Cheers
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Qpetz: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't give up! At the end, you'll look back at all these and smile. cool

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Have been trying for the past 2 year's now
don't give up might seems impossible but believe next year is ur year 2020 a year of establishment

4 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Macwrites: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Wishing you every success in your job search.
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

Improve your skills... It musn't be your area of studies. If yu have to go digital (online freelancing) , do it. Learn skills on udemy, YouTube and edx.

Get a side hussle to take care of daily basic needs.

But DON'T give up. Keep up your momentum... You don't wanna lose it.

5 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by iHart(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Nothing just waiting and looking for an internship program or a suitable vacancy to applied and I'm tried of doing that I'm really filled up with unemployment status
You have to start doing something, no matter how small, at least to take care of your basic necessity.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Lamasta(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
It is well bro don't give up try to keep networking cos landing a job this days in Nigeria needs a lot of connection

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
azimo:
don't give up might seems impossible but believe next year is ur year 2020 a year of establishment

Thank you sir I don't know if it's because I'm am an undergraduate I couldn't not attend higher institution due to lack of fund raising so. I undergo training in structural Welding and fabrication after 5 year's I still undergo training in pipe fitting for 3 month's I also work for times Ceramic Nigeria Limited a Chinese firm but we are be treated like animals there I also lost my life will working because of the food there the food is half done so I resign from the work that when I started applying online through Narialand and it hasn't been easy for me all this all

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by enawt: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
If you know the number of applicants total sent out their love letter to, you go shock. I wasn't exempted but I scaled allday's sanitation.

Two years is too much really, imagine the kind of skills you would have learnt if you have invested just a fraction of time you have used up.
Bros, business is the way, get a skill, sell yourself, people will buy you.
I'm working on that too now. 2020 must obey

10 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by iHart(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Thank you sir I don't know if it's because I'm am an undergraduate I couldn't not attend higher institution due to lack of fund raising so. I undergo training in structural Welding and fabrication after 5 year's I still undergo training in pipe fitting for 3 month's I also work for times Ceramic Nigeria Limited a Chinese firm but we are be treated like animals there I also lost my life will working because of the food there the food is half done so I resign from the work that when I started applying online through Narialand and it hasn't been easy for me all this all
You did welding and fabrication and don't have what you are doing? You are your own problem!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by femi4: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Were is Awonkojo akowonjo Egbeda road located in Nigeria
Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Dazgrace: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

I have been tryin for 3yrs now ,I know it can be depressing especially wen u see ur mates working but pls dont give up just believe the best will come and never ever dwell on the negatives, if I tell u the how many times I went for Interview this year without a call bak you will pity me but we move

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by rashfat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Baba keep trying don't give up hope just yet.... I've been on this for the past 4years, but GOD has been faithful..... Stay focused and no do pass yourself.... Simple
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why are guys so weak these days

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Basilekeh: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why will you give up...you were not even shortlisted and you're giving up already.....keep applying there's noting that comes easy .no gain without a pain bro....one must click... When it will come you will be having 2/3 offer letter at the same time to make a choice....just keep Applying
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by soleexx(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

Let me ask a silly question
Hav your total job applied reach 900+?

If yes keep sending its will manifest
If not den don't be furious lot of guys are facing more hard shit in this country

Its well
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Ilekokonit: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't get discouraged as its not over until its over.

Dust yourself off and try again.

What I used to do was apply for at least 20 jobs a day 7 days a week and once I hit 20 jobs a day, I switch off my pc and go out to relax.

This means of course that I hated filling out lengthy application forms that take more than 10 minutes to fill. I ignore the lengthy applications and focus on quick wins that needed just a cover letter and CV. This means I can easily do 20 apps a day instead of putting all my energy into filling just 1 application that may take up to 3 hours of my life and still not get an interview.

Job hunting is a job in itself and is a numbers game, so don't waste too much time on a single application when you can spend the same time on sending just a CV and cover letter to 20 or more separate companies.

Also, I avoided recruitment agencies as most of them are time wasters and I only send my CV and cover letter directly to companies in response to a specific vacancy I see online.

Finally, I don't think about the job and once I have sent my CV and cover letter, I just forget about the job.

Don't give up as winners never quit and quitters never win.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
iHart:
You did welding and fabrication and don't have what you are doing? You are your own problem!!!

Please advice me on it
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Don't get discouraged as its not over until its over.

Dust yourself off and try again.

What I used to do was apply for at least 20 jobs a day 7 days a week and once I hit 20 jobs a day, I switch off my pc and go out to relax.

This means of course that I hated filling out lengthy application forms that take more than 10 minutes to fill. I ignore the lengthy applications and focus on quick wins that needed just a cover letter and CV. This means I can easily do 20 apps a day instead of putting all my energy into filling just 1 application that may take up to 3 hours of my life and still not get an interview.

Job hunting is a job in itself and is a numbers game, so don't waste too much time on a single application when you can spend the same time on sending just a CV and cover letter to 20 or more separate companies.

Also, I avoided recruitment agencies as most of them are time wasters and I only send my CV and cover letter directly to companies in response to a specific vacancy I see online.

Finally, I don't think about the job and once I have sent my CV and cover letter, I just forget about the job.

Don't give up as winners never quit and quitters never win.

Thank you sir I appreciate your advice

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cutehector:
Why are guys so weak these days
What are you saying
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Basilekeh:
Why will you give up...you were not even shortlisted and you're giving up already.....keep applying there's noting that comes easy .no gain without a pain bro....one must click... When it will come you will be having 2/3 offer letter at the same time to make a choice....just keep Applying

Amen oh I can't wait to smile back its true job hunting could be very difficult at times like it take the Grace of God to get a good job I'm speechless sometimes because have gone through hell
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Qpetz:
Don't give up! And the end, you'll look back at all these and smile. cool

Thanks
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=Efe42 post=85268596]

Thank you sir I don't know if it's because I'm am an undergraduate I couldn't not attend higher institution due to lack of fund raising so. I undergo training in structural Welding and fabrication after 5 year's I still undergo training in pipe fitting for 3 month's I also work for times Ceramic Nigeria Limited a Chinese firm but we are be treated like animals there I also lost my life will working because of the food there the food is half done so I resign from the work that when I started applying online through Narialand and it hasn't been easy for me all this all [/quote bro don't give up okay try oxl.ng job section]
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Presh3173: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
enawt:
If you know the number of applicants total sent out their love letter to, you go shock. I wasn't exempted but I scaled allday's sanitation.

Two years is too much really, imagine the kind of skills you would have learnt if you have invested just a fraction of time you have used up.
Bros, business is the way, get a skill, sell yourself, people will buy you.
I'm working on that too now. 2020 must obey

Did total send you an assessment invitation?
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Squirrel01: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Nothing just waiting and looking for an internship program or a suitable vacancy to applied and I'm tried of doing that I'm really filled up with unemployment status

Oga find teaching job take dey hold body while you keep waiting for the dream job, no dey dull yourself
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by mikeaden2007: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2019
I just received 2 rejection letter from total and Sterling which I didn't write the test.

Total

Yours sincerely,

Best regards,

The Human Resources Team

Sterling

Compliments of the Seasons.

Thank you for applying for the 2019 Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme and participating in the computer-based test.

The process was highly competitive and all candidates put in their best to get a place in the programme. Unfortunately, not all candidates that took part in the test were shortlisted based on our minimum qualifying score mark and you were not part of the shortlisted candidates.

We deeply appreciate your interest and we invite you to apply for subsequent vacancies that you qualify in Sterling Bank.

We wish you a great and successful career ahead.

Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team

This email was sent by: Workforce Group
Zone Tech Park, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos, Lagos 1234
To unsubscribe click: here

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by mikeaden2007: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Me i v just given up on job hunt.....na to dey use programming skills dey do Yahoo Yahoo..no chance of making it legally in this country

5 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by dinodesmond(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2019
EngrXrix:

Non of these big organizations really recruit from scratch. They already have candidates on ground to fill those advertised vacancies. Any vacant position announced is just for formality as required by law. Not because they need you . This I learnt the hard way. Go into business.

Hmmmmm

How does one digest this?

When luck smiles on you, you wouldn't believe this but when it is the other way, then you will admit,'inside life, some must suffer and some must enjoy.'

@OP
Its not over until its over.
'In the land of the losers, you shall win. ehn bo ma se wa niyen becos Oluwa is interested in your case'.

2 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by enawt: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Presh3173:

Did total send you an assessment invitation?

Love letter means regret mail sis
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by iLegendd(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:
It means keep trying. Rejection isn't denial

No. It means: stop looking for job and create your own job.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Nelz77: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Buhari became President on the third Trial.

Do not give up.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Yksaeb: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Hey bro, I know it's been two years, and it has not been easy, but never give up. Continue to apply, also find something doing pending those application. I hope you get a good job.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry bro
Good job awaiting you this near year
Just have faith in God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Response I Got From A Job I Applied To On Indeed / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.