Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (47364 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / Three Regret Mails In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by spiralwedge(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Wishing you every success in your job search.
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

They should be thanking their gods they didn't employ someone like you. All their documents would litter the internet and the press. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by LtChisom: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
cry

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by menacity(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
My brother I have gotten more than 150 rejections and am still pushing man. God has something glorious for us all don't relent✍️✍️��

quote author=Ilekokonit post=85270685]Don't get discouraged as its not over until its over.

Dust yourself off and try again.

What I used to do was apply for at least 20 jobs a day 7 days a week and once I hit 20 jobs a day, I switch off my pc and go out to relax.

This means of course that I hated filling out lengthy application forms that take more than 10 minutes to fill. I ignore the lengthy applications and focus on quick wins that needed just a cover letter and CV. This means I can easily do 20 apps a day instead of putting all my energy into filling just 1 application that may take up to 3 hours of my life and still not get an interview.

Job hunting is a job in itself and is a numbers game, so don't waste too much time on a single application when you can spend the same time on sending just a CV and cover letter to 20 or more separate companies.

Also, I avoided recruitment agencies as most of them are time wasters and I only send my CV and cover letter directly to companies in response to a specific vacancy I see online.

Finally, I don't think about the job and once I have sent my CV and cover letter, I just forget about the job.

Don't give up as winners never quit and quitters never win.[/quote]
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by DenreleDave(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Macwrites:

Improve your skills... It musn't be your area of studies. If yu have to go digital (online freelancing) , do it. Learn skills on udemy, YouTube and edx.

Get a side hussle to take care of daily basic needs.

But DON'T give up. Keep up your momentum... You don't wanna lose it.

What kind of skill can I learn from udemy
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by MikeMoses(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Only two years?

Efe42:

Have been trying for the past 2 year's now
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Makomen: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
That's the spirit of failure and it be disbanded from you. Keep trying as long as you have life. Better days are ahead.
Efe42:

Dear Applicant,
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by DenreleDave(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by EB112: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Just keep pushing. Applicants are usually very many in this part of the world. Endeavour to develop yourself while at it.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by oodua1stson: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
If you have money open a posh barbershop

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Josh44s(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Nothing just waiting and looking for an internship program or a suitable vacancy to applied and I'm tried of doing that I'm really filled up with unemployment status

Stop wasting your time looking for a job in fruitless country when you don’t have connections at the top to secure you a good paying job. Gather yourself, sell family land and travel out of this shit hole. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team

Yours sincerely,
Best regards,
Politicians are balling and all the Nigerian youth do is suffer from regrets mail. Yuu see why Sowore was right ??

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Adeyemi7192(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2019
*READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY IN 2020*

Last month l helped over 50 young Nigerians make tons of money from the business ideas I gave them.

Some of them make from 30-100k naira monthly.

Do You Want To Make Money This 2020?

Click here����
https:///CLSo5sMFCzKHrldLpqWCdU
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Makomen:
That's the spirit of failure and it be disbanded from you. Keep trying as long as you have life. Better days are ahead.
we. All know 2020 will be better for everyone
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Na only oil company u wan work??

Sir I have passion working in an Oil and gas company its my dream and but thanks you all for all your advice I will look for something doing now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by brainhgeek(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Keep trying, you just might be very close to your success. However, why trying, pick up other skills and lay your hands on other ventures. You can learn to trade forex...just do something while hoping. We are not all meant to be job seekers. Some of us are job providers if we look at other open doors
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by spiralwedge(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Without thinking twice, the op's grammar and mindset (including comments from his ilks), clearly show how unemployable they are.
sad

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by NICOGRAVITY: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations.
I see you being a CEO some day.
All this will form part of your testimonies.
The worst thing to do is to do NOTHING.
Arise, start doing any sort of work you can lay your hands on.
Remember, God will bless the work of your hands.

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by rusher14: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2019
EngrXrix:

Non of these big organizations really recruit from scratch. They already have candidates on ground to fill those advertised vacancies. Any vacant position announced is just for formality as required by law. Not because they need you . This I learnt the hard way. Go into business.

Your experience is not the only reality.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by emkz: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Hi there.

In the long run, you'd be happy you didn't go through with Oando. That is one of the companies that lacks a well structured corporate governance structure. I only feel for you for the Total Group loss.

The best time to get a job is when they are not advertising or before they advertise. You need to change the approach of your job search. Instead of applying online and writing these tests, take advantage of the NAPE conference of exhibition and talk directly to decision makers. I know guy who got his first gig by talking directly to the CEO of an oil servicing company. I got mine too by confronting the Vice President of one of the multinationals.

The code is never give up.

4 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Icon4s(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Efe42:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team