Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

"You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her (4405 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment angry Olosho looses her patience on one of her customer who refuses to transfer her money after fucking her.

After having the young lady over the night, the guy refused to transfer her the amount they had agreed upon. This led to a heated argument and fight.

In the video which is making rounds online, which was recorded by a spectator in the room, the young unidentified man attempted to physically assault the lady multiple times after refusing to pay her.

The lady who stood her ground and retaliated in the same violent manner in which she was faced by the guy at one point asked him if "You and my toto are mate?".

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videolady-losses-her-patience-on-man.html?m=1

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019

1 Share

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by SUPOL(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guys make we stop patronising these demons naa. Which kain disgrace bdis? Mtchewww
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Finnese001: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
undecided

Judging from the video, the idiot olosho no render her service well.

Stupid things with well size puna

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by kunleweb: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol. This is a new one. You and my toto na mate?. You fon kuku carry am give your mate before na, otondo
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by greatmarshall(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ashawo dey call police for you if you furck am run....

This one is not smart.

4 Likes

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Finnese001:
undecided

Judging from the video, the idiot olosho no render her service well.

Stupid things with well size puna

Lol.., how do you know
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Finnese001: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Lol.., how do you know

I know them very well, they can be very sweet and nice in the beginning but after you don carry them go house do only 2 rounds, they will go to bed but initially the agreement is a full night. If you try to complain they will become very aggressive and annoying

*Spit on every olosho*
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Finnese001:

I know them very well, they can be very sweet and nice in the beginning but after you don carry them go house do only 2 rounds, they will go to bed but initially the agreement is a full night. If you try to complain they will become very aggressive and annoying

*Spit on every olosho*

You have strength oo
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Finnese001: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
ELVISHOT:

You have strength oo

I dropped that habit long time ago bro
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by freethesheeple(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Finnese001:

I dropped that habit long time ago bro

lol.... per Bleep for 500 naira is way better
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by profilemessages: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
if guys had used all their money, time and energy that they spent fvcking who.res , oloshos, slaymamas and prostitu.tes on investment, business or making money, we would have more Dangotes and more Otedolas in Nigeria. Whorin.g and poverty are two sides of a coin.

you want to argue, argue with your keyboard!!!

1 Like

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by luvkidtemmy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bro, be a gentleman n pay. The girl fine sha
Re: "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her by ELVISHOT: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Bro, be a gentleman n pay. The girl fine sha

Lol

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Killed In Real Life ! / Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.