Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement (64235 Views)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

Make a research about your organization founder, make a research about your doctrine, seek the truth till the end and not conform to traditions. Let the spirit of Truth teach you and guide you. More blessings my brother

If you believe (trust) newspaper much more than what Jesus said in the Bible, then i pity you Sir! cheesy

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW" Matthew 7:15-20

You're just a baby when talking about faith Sir!

Permit me to educate you.

The same Jesus you are claiming is your Lord today was COUNTED and executed with CRIMINALS!
He was never spoken of amongst his contemporaries as someone worthy of emulation!
Till today 90% of his own Jewish people still say Jesus was an impostor!

So if you can discard all the fine works a religious organization is doing around you due to bad reports from critics and social media that's controlled mainly by unbelievers today, certainly if you were alive in the first century, you will never opt for Christianity Sir! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

If you believe (trust) newspaper much more than what Jesus said in the Bible, then i pity you Sir! cheesy

You're just a baby when talking about faith Sir!

Permit me to educate you.

The same Jesus you are claiming is your Lord today was COUNTED and executed with CRIMINALS!
He was never spoken of amongst his contemporaries as someone worthy of emulation!
Till today 90% of his own Jewish people still say Jesus was an impostor!

So if you can discard all the fine works a religious organization is doing around you due to bad reports from critics and social media that's controlled mainly by unbelievers today, certainly if you were alive in the first century, you will never opt for Christianity Sir! smiley

"If you believe (trust) newspaper much more than what Jesus said in the Bible, then i pity you Sir! cheesy

You're just a baby when talking about faith Sir!"

Since you have said that, More blessings my friend.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

(1)Only God Knows those who do His will, never forget that, and His will according to the Bible, is not to follow Jehovah Witness. His will is to follow His only begotten son. You are not God, so you don't know who does His Will. (2)You are my brother, Every human is my brother and sister because I was saved by grace, I am nothing in the presence of my creator. More blessings

(1)Underlined is deceit again! God gave us signs to IDENTIFY those practicing pure worship! Malachi 3:16-18

(2)I just quoted the words of Jesus himself when he publicly denied his attachment with his own blood relations because they don't share his beliefs, so i know you're only zealous for God but lack ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE! Romans 10:2-4
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

"If you believe (trust) newspaper much more than what Jesus said in the Bible, then i pity you Sir! cheesy

You're just a baby when talking about faith Sir!"

Since you have said that, More blessings my friend.

That's more like it Sir, thanks! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

(1)Underlined is deceit again! God gave us signs to IDENTIFY those practicing pure worship! Malachi 3:16-18

(2)I just quoted the words of Jesus himself when he publicly denied his attachment with his own blood relations because they don't share his beliefs, so i know you're only zealous for God but lack ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE! Romans 10:2-4

Alright.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by bereto(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
OyinO:

It is idolatory because Jesus wasn't born then. You're throwing party for Santa (Satan) Claus whose colours are red and green - the colours of hell! Christmas is for Satan Claus so you're an idolater!

Say what you want I hear the gospel on that day, Christ is always on my mind, if I was celebrating Santa I guess he would be angry at the way I celebrate.

So red and green is the colour of hell, wonderful
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

Alright.
Thanks for your time Sir! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

It does, Am tryna tell you, no worldly organization can take anyone to the kingdom of God, not even Jehovah witness. Only Christ. More blessings

I know you understand very well the point you are trying to make. You can equally use the Scripture to back it up. Its clear ENOUGH.

Its a pity the person you are responding to has two sides, willing and using all possible means to raise his denomination above every other denominations using ONE side of their TEACHING. But what the person don't want to bring here is seen clearly below..........

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

NO. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s NOT our JOB to JUDGE who will or won’t be SAVED. That assignment rests SQUARELY in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

Only God Knows those who do His will, never forget that, and His will according to the Bible, is not to follow Jehovah Witness. His will is to follow His only begotten son. You are not God, so you don't know who does His Will. You are my brother, Every human is my brother and sister because I was saved by grace, I am nothing in the presence of my creator. More blessings

Aren't you SURPRISE that the PERSON you are responding to CANT call you BROTHER. Were you tell him STRAIGHT that the only SCRIPTURE you believe is John 3:16. He still will not CALL you a BROTHER. To him you are still not DOING GOD'S WILL. Were a JW to state the same by stating the only scriptures he/she cherished most is John 3:16. He will readily call that PERSON a brother and SOMEONE doing God's will.

The criteria of who is/ is not A BROTHER is not WHAT the scriptures say in ESSENCE. Its based on ORGANIZATION affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
shuttox:
Jehovah witness have been emphasizing on this for years

How I wish this could made the JWS and MFM BROTHERS in Christ. I know you are familiar with the OUTCOME of my wish.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
achorladey:

How I wish this could made the JWS and MFM BROTHERS in Christ. I know you are familiar with the OUTCOME of my wish.

Hmmmmmmmmm!
Sincerely speaking, this your question shows why you find it so difficult to grasp why Jehovah's Witnesses always say you can't be our brother in faith if you're not one of us!

Well, before we can accept anyone as our brother or sister in the faith, such a person must comply to all the teachings of our Governing Body!
Of course some may object saying it's extremism, but ask yourself this question

WILL THE CHURCH IN QUESTION STOP THE USUAL CURSES PECULIAR TO THEIR FORM OF WORSHIP?

Our own Governing Body taught us NEVER to curse anybody be it human or spirit by anything not even to talk of FIRE! This was the foundation laid by Jesus of Nazareth, the one we recognized as our Master, Lord and King! Luke 6:28, 23:34, 9:54-55

So with what i've said so far, do you still think we can now accommodate them as our brothers in the Lord? undecided
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm!
Sincerely speaking, this your question shows why you find it so difficult to grasp why Jehovah's Witnesses always say you can't be our brother in faith if you're not one of us!

Well, before we can accept anyone as our brother or sister in the faith, such a person must comply to all the teachings of our Governing Body!
Of course some may object saying it's extremism, but ask yourself this question

WILL THE CHURCH IN QUESTION STOP THE USUAL CURSES PECULIAR TO THEIR FORM OF WORSHIP?

Our own Governing Body taught us NEVER to curse anybody be it human or spirit by anything not even to talk of FIRE! This was the foundation laid by Jesus of Nazareth, the one we recognized as our Master, Lord and King! Luke 6:28, 23:34, 9:54-55

So with what i've said so far, do you still think we can now accommodate them as our brothers in the Lord? undecided

Maximus69: before we can accept anyone as our brother or sister in the faith, such a person must comply to all the teachings of our Governing Body.

Achorladey: The information above is ENOUGH. Don't divert me into FIRE PALAVER. Na the common DENOMINATOR raised by the Op I used which is NOT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: before we can accept anyone as our brother or sister in the faith, such a person must comply to all the teachings of our Governing Body

Achorladey: The information above is ENOUGH. Don't divert me into FIRE PALAVER. Na the common DENOMINATOR raised by the Op I used which is NOT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS.

Well it's because you've refused to see reasons with us that you're obstinate on this issue!

Jehovah chose Jesus as his Chief spokesman on earth in the year 29.c.e! Mark1:10-11

Jesus chose the Apostles as his mouthpiece before living the earth in the year 33.c.e! Matthew 28:19-20, Act 1:8

Jehovah granted his son's choice of persons @ Pentecost! Act 2:1-4

Only TRUE Christians back then fully understood what all these events means NOT everyone living back then, because they were devoted to making thorough research on the prophesies found in the scriptures! Act 2:16-21

Under the same circumstances ONLY TRUE Christians will grasp when Jesus return to cleanse the spiritual Temple {Luke 18:8} just as he left without everyone noticing his moves except his friends, that's how he will return and ONLY his friends will notice it! Act 1:11

Each of us have been studying the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in connection with Jesus' promise of a faithful slave {Matthew 24:45} during this end time for long and we've come to realize that they are the one he was talking about {Zechariah 8:23} while majority who also noticed them are contemplating on their errors (as mere humans) we are focused on their achievements!

So whoever is ready to accept and work with them as Jesus' foretold spiritual brothers {Matthew 25:31-46} we take and accept as our TRUE brother in the Lord! Matthew 13:46-50

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Well it's because you've refused to see reasons with us that you're obstinate on this issue!

Jehovah chose Jesus as his Chief spokesman on earth in the year 29.c.e! Mark1:10-11

Jesus chose the Apostles as his mouthpiece before living the earth in the year 33.c.e! Matthew 28:19-20, Act 1:8

Only TRUE Christians back then fully understood what all these events means NOT everyone living back then, because they were devoted to making thorough research on the prophesies found in the scriptures! Act 2:16-21

Under the same circumstances ONLY TRUE Christians will grasp when Jesus return to cleanse the spiritual Temple {Luke 18:8} just as he left without everyone noticing his moves except his friends, that's how he will return and ONLY his friends will notice it! Act 1:11

Each of us have been studying the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in connection with Jesus' promise of a faithful slave {Matthew 24:45} during this end time for long and we've come to realize that they are the one he was talking about {Zechariah 8:23} while majority who also noticed them are contemplating on their errors (as mere humans) we are focused on their achievements!

So whoever is ready to accept and work with them as Jesus' foretold spiritual brothers {Matthew 25:31-46} we take and accept as our TRUE brother in the Lord! Matthew 13:46-50

Thanks Sir! smiley

Why are you still responding to this achorladey of a person?

He has rendered his conscience dead! embarassed embarassed embarassed

If not, why is he raising the question about brotherhood?
Wasn't the difference in Christianity and Judaism the reason why Jesus denied his family?
Do the Jews kick against worshiping JEHOVAH as the one and only true God?
Is it not the new light that caused the rift between Jesus and Judaists?
How can he expect JWs to accept MFM as their brothers in Christ without fully compliance with what Jesus taught?

Please forget him, he is irredeemable! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2019
achorladey:

I know you understand very well the point you are trying to make. You can equally use the Scripture to back it up. Its clear ENOUGH.

Its a pity the person you are responding to has two sides, willing and using all possible means to raise his denomination above every other denominations using ONE side of their TEACHING. But what the person don't want to bring here is seen clearly below..........

Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Feel That They Are the Only People Who Will Be Saved?

NO. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve God, and they too will gain salvation. IN ANY CASE, it’s NOT our JOB to JUDGE who will or won’t be SAVED. That assignment rests SQUARELY in JESUS’ HANDS.—John 5:22, 27.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/who-saved/

More blessings brother
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
TATIME:

Wasn't the difference in Christianity and Judaism the reason why Jesus denied his family?
How can he expect JWs to accept MFM as their brothers in Christ without fully compliance with what Jesus taught?

Hmmmmmmmmm, that's true my brother.
Thanks!
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks Sir! smiley

See reasons about what? obstinate about what?

In essence what you typed above means.....

doing the WILL of the GB of Jehovah's witnesses means doing the WILL of GOD.

I believe the scriptures you carry backed that up as well. Hahahahaha.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2019
TATIME:

How do KNOW a DEAD CONSCIENCE?

Coming from the same PERSONALITY that was having a conversation with me on Romans 2:14,15 just under or over a MONTH ago. Hmmmmm.

Regarding this......HE IS IRREDEEMABLE.

Luke 18: 26 And they that heard it said, Who then can be SAVED? 27 And he said, The things which are IMPOSSIBLE with MEN are POSSIBLE with GOD.

I believe those that can be REDEEMED and not REDEEMED comes under your JURISDICTION. Well what do I know.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
pongwa:
what is your own truth? Stop reacting to every post without affirming your position
I thought it was common knowledge dec 25 was chosen to mark the birth of Jesus Christ on earth by the Catholic church, though dec 25 was previously a pagan feast, before the pagans chose dec 25 what was it? Lets stop being narrow minded thinking we know too much thereby dividing the Body of Christ with flimsy reasons. Jesus said its not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but what comes from his heart. Does celebrating christmas on dec 25 hurt anyone you know?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2019
achorladey:

See reasons about what? obstinate about what?
In essence what you typed above means.....
doing the WILL of the GB of Jehovah's witnesses means doing the WILL of GOD.
I believe the scriptures you carry backed that up as well. Hahahahaha.

God is in heaven!

To believe God means believing his messengers sent to pass information to others, your attitude towards them is the proof that you believe in God(that you can't see)

The only way to IDENTIFY God's representative is what they're able to achieve during the time when such an achievement seems impossible!

Mankind initiated series of ideas to UNITE PEOPLE FROM ALL THE NATIONS AS ONE HAPPY FAMILY!

The League of Nations!
The United Nations!
The Olympics!
The Soccer World Cup!
The Beauty Contexts!
The Festival of Art and Culture!
The Music Awards!
The Movie Awards!
All these has failed to unite people involved to turn their hearts away from building destructive weapons!

During the same time when powerful authorities failed to achieve this, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses without FORCE successfully gathered people from all those same Nations, disarmed them and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshippers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Who can convince us that this Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are not workers of the Prince of PEACE? Matthew 19:26

So whoever is NOT with them can't be our brother in the Lord! Matthew 12:46-50
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

God is in heaven!

To believe God means believing his messengers sent to pass information to others, your attitude towards them is the proof that you believe in God(that you can't see)

The only way to IDENTIFY God's representative is what they're able to achieve during the time when such an achievement seems impossible!

Mankind initiated series of ideas to UNITE PEOPLE FROM ALL THE NATIONS AS ONE HAPPY FAMILY!

The League of Nations!
The United Nations!
The Olympics!
The Soccer World Cup!
The Beauty Contexts!
The Music Awards!
The Movie Awards!
All these has failed to unite people involved to turn their hearts away from building destructive weapons!

During the same time when powerful authorities failed to achieve this, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses without FORCE successfully gathered people from all those same Nations, disarmed them and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshippers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Who can convince us that this Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are not workers of the Prince of PEACE? Matthew 19:26

Maximus!

My brother,

You're indeed a blessing amongst God's people!

Who can convince me that this comment is not motivated by God's holy spirit? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
TATIME:

Maximus!

My brother,

You're indeed a blessing amongst God's people!

Who can convince me that this comment is not motivated by God's holy spirit? undecided undecided undecided

Eeyaa!

Please don't bring those tears of joy on my face again now! smiley

I should be the one to say

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, thanks for all the time, effort and resources you guys spent to reach me. May God bless you people for me!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by pongwa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
kattytamer:

I thought it was common knowledge dec 25 was chosen to mark the birth of Jesus Christ on earth by the Catholic church, though dec 25 was previously a pagan feast, before the pagans chose dec 25 what was it? Lets stop being narrow minded thinking we know too much thereby dividing the Body of Christ with flimsy reasons. Jesus said its not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but what comes from his heart. Does celebrating christmas on dec 25 hurt anyone you know?
well said.,....since you agreed that Christmas is rooted in paganism, there's nothing more to do but to stop the act of idolatry. The Catholic church erred in that regard hence they should abolish that festival. What baffles me is how Santa (presumably an idol) become a symbol of Christ or is it not Santa that people worship on such festival (by looking up to him to grant wishes). I'm a Christian and I don't believe in paganism or any associated beliefs. That does not make me an enemy of Christians.
Jesus Christ never instructed us to celebrate his birth and if we decides to do that then it shouldn't be attached to paganism. He expressly asked us to commune (gather together as brethren) in remembrance of him
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
pongwa:
well said.,....since you agreed that Christmas is rooted in paganism, there's nothing more to do but to stop the act of idolatry. The Catholic church erred in that regard hence they should abolish that festival. What baffles me is how Santa (presumably an idol) become a symbol of Christ or is it not Santa that people worship on such festival (by looking up to him to grant wishes). I'm a Christian and I don't believe in paganism or any associated beliefs. That does not make me an enemy of Christians.
Jesus Christ never instructed us to celebrate his birth and if we decides to do that then it shouldn't be attached to paganism. He expressly asked us to commune (gather together as brethren) in remembrance of him
How is christmas rooted in paganism? How about the fact before the texts of the Bible were written pagan scriptures had been written so therefore writing down scriptures is rooted in paganism, what kind of logic is that?
Did Jesus Christ instruct anyone not to celebrate anything? Did the Angels in Heaven celebrate the Birth of Jesus or not? Your reasoning is more in line with them pharisees that had Jesus murdered. Again I ask you, what harm does celebrating christmas bring? Go read about eating meats sacrificed to idols or eating unclean animals and Jesus Christs teaching of what defiles a man.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by pongwa(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
kattytamer:

How is christmas rooted in paganism? How about the fact before the texts of the Bible were written pagan scriptures had been written so therefore writing down scriptures is rooted in paganism, what kind of logic is that?
Did Jesus Christ instruct anyone not to celebrate anything? Did the Angels in Heaven celebrate the Birth of Jesus or not? Your reasoning is more in line with them pharisees that had Jesus murdered. Again I ask you, what harm does celebrating christmas bring? Go read about eating meats sacrificed to idols or eating unclean animals and Jesus Christs teaching of what defiles a man.
I think I have already answered your questions. Moreover, for deeper insights please visit www.britannica.com/topic/Christmas
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
pongwa:
I think I have already answered your questions. Moreover, for deeper insights please visit www.britannica.com/topic/Christmas
Oga simply tell me what you think about eating meats sacrificed to idols shikena
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

God is in heaven!

The League of Nations!
The United Nations!
The Olympics!
The Soccer World Cup!
The Beauty Contexts!
The Music Awards!
The Movie Awards!

Atleast UNITED STATE OF AMERICA INITIATED the WORKS of the FLESH -( according to Maximus69) which is FREEDOM of EXPRESSION and WORSHIP that ENABLE JWS unite 8.5 Millions of people. Atleast that IDEAS had IMPACT in the WORKINGS of the ORGANIZATION despite being WORKS of the FLESH.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Atleast UNITED STATE OF AMERICA INITIATED the WORKS of the FLESH -( according to Maximus69) which is FREEDOM of EXPRESSION and WORSHIP that ENABLE JWS unite 8.5 Millions of people. Atleast that IDEAS had IMPACT in the WORKINGS of the ORGANIZATION despite being WORKS of the FLESH.

That's exactly how this same God have been using pagans to deliver his people from bondage in the past, do you remember?

He also promised to PUT IT IN THE MIND OF THE WILD BEAST (which he later destroyed) TO CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE PROSTITUTE! Revelations 17:16-17

So if you're still in doubt of God's ability to touch the hearts of worldly rulers to make his purpose come true {Proverbs 21:1}, learn from the Bible book of Revelations!

Thanks! wink
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by pongwa(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2020
kattytamer:

Oga simply tell me what you think about eating meats sacrificed to idols shikena
you really wanna do this here.....
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by achorladey: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

That's exactly how this same God have been using pagans to deliver his people from bondage in the past, do you remember?

He also promised to PUT IT IN THE MIND OF THE WILD BEAST (which he later destroyed) TO CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE PROSTITUTE! Revelations 17:16-17

So if you're still in doubt of God's ability to touch the hearts of worldly rulers to make his purpose come true {Proverbs 21:1}, learn from the Bible book of Revelations!

Thanks! wink

Let me rephrase some of your words here to fit.....

Maximus69: That's exactly how this same God have been using pagans to deliver his people from bondage in the past, do you remember?

Achorladey: That's EXACTLY how this same GOD have been USING PAGANS practices(such as CHRISTMAS) to DELIVER his PEOPLE from bondage in the PAST. Do you REMEMBER? Hahahahaha.

Maximus69: He also promised to PUT IT IN THE MIND OF THE WILD BEAST (which he later destroyed) TO CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE PROSTITUTE! Revelations 17:16-17

Achorladey: He also PROMISED to PUT CHRISTMAS into the MIND of CHRISTIANS today to CARRY out HIS PURPOSE of DESTROYING PAGAN practices by raising CHRIST above every other thing in the HEART of CHRISTIANS.

Maximus69: So if you're still in doubt of God's ability to touch the hearts of worldly rulers to make his purpose come true {Proverbs 21:1}, learn from the Bible book of Revelations!

Thanks!

Achorladey: what is IMPOSSIBLE with MEN. With GOD all THINGS are POSSIBLE. This is not the first time of coming ACROSS this scripture.

Hebrews 4:12 states the word of God is ALIVE and exerts power. No intentions of the heart is HIDDEN from our MAKER.

Thanks!
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2020
pongwa:
you really wanna do this here.....
This is 2020 bro, The Bible says to avoid foolish arguements and genealogies this year and beyond! Stop being judgemental of people, I have asked you severally what harm does celebrating xmas or any one birthday does to anyone you can give a simple response.
What does the Bible say on food sacrificed to idols? Why are we told not to call any animal unclean? Why did Jesus Christ heal on the sabbath? What lessons do you really learn from all that? The only thing required of us all is to love one another and to love God Almighty, there is no other command. Wether you choose to celebrate your birthday or christmas or you dont does not mean anything. Same thing applies to blood ttansfusion as well incase you are JW. Its just like comdemning Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. Let love alone guide our actions. Peace.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Let me rephrase some of your words here to fit.....

Maximus69: That's exactly how this same God have been using pagans to deliver his people from bondage in the past, do you remember?

Achorladey: That's EXACTLY how this same GOD have been USING PAGANS practices(such as CHRISTMAS) to DELIVER his PEOPLE from bondage in the PAST. Do you REMEMBER? Hahahahaha.

Maximus69: He also promised to PUT IT IN THE MIND OF THE WILD BEAST (which he later destroyed) TO CARRY OUT HIS PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE PROSTITUTE! Revelations 17:16-17

Achorladey: He also PROMISED to PUT CHRISTMAS into the MIND of CHRISTIANS today to CARRY out HIS PURPOSE of DESTROYING PAGAN practices by raising CHRIST above every other thing in the HEART of CHRISTIANS.

Maximus69: So if you're still in doubt of God's ability to touch the hearts of worldly rulers to make his purpose come true {Proverbs 21:1}, learn from the Bible book of Revelations!

Thanks!

Achorladey: what is IMPOSSIBLE with MEN. With GOD all THINGS are POSSIBLE. This is not the first time of coming ACROSS this scripture.

Hebrews 4:12 states the word of God is ALIVE and exerts power. No intentions of the heart is HIDDEN from our MAKER.

Thanks!

Jehovah's Witnesses have been speaking against Christmas since the 1920s, other religionists began seeing reasons with Jehovah's Witnesses hence what the OP posted, so much Godly deeds ~
Sexual Promiscuity.
Hooliganism.
Stealing.
Swindling
all manmade

Not to talk of Accidents, social unrest and so many other disasters associated with the period.

Hmmmmmmmmm, some God is truthfully using Christmas to CARRY OUT HIS WILL. But what is confusing me now is which of the these Gods,

The God whose spirit is bearing 9 qualities Paul mentioned @ Galatians 5:22-23?

Or

The God whose spirit is bearing FINE qualities peculiar to the season of Christmas? Galatians 5:19-21

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.