Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement (64222 Views)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by OyinO: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2019
CSTR2:

So God could kill Herod for trying to take his glory but not to protect Peter from being executed?

What makes you think protecting Peter was not part of the reason why God decided to kill him. ?

He could have struck him blind or made him deaf, but God killed him.

There are physical human entities that have the presence of mind to do evil.
They are not being led by a demonic possession to do something they wouldn't do.

You can't preach the word of God to a high priest of amadioha that have sold his soul to the devil or pray for him to repent.
You would be destroyed.

The early forefathers of pentecostalism in Nigeria knew that.
People like apostle babalola and Benson idahosa.
They did not preach or pray for wicked physical entities.
They stopped them.

There's no Devil
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by joyandfaith: 3:30am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:

JWs are actually a confused bunch.

You observe Sabbath on Sunday, a day dedicated to the worship of the Sun/Son of God.

Christians have been worshipping on Sunday, first day of week before Christmas celebration which started about 300 years after death of last apostle of Jesus. Christians are not under obligations to observe sabbath. Please check your facts well.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by joyandfaith: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Correcto:
Lol you didn't answer any of my questions. Please give a straight answer. Jesus never celebrate his death too.

He commanded his disciples to remember his death . Luke 22:19.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

I didn't say any of those things you are saying,

Who do you follow? The savior or A community? Follow the savior not a community with rules. I warned you. It is your relationship(personal) with God through Christ that is of highest importance, not your organization. 2020 is here, more blessings for us

That is deceit my friend!

He is the God of ARMIES! Isaiah 9:7, Micah 4:4, Haggai 2:7, Zechariah 8:23

That's why Jesus prayed FERVENTLY for his father's earthly army (organization) to be assembled as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

They will have LOVE as their IDENTIFYING mark. John 13:34-35

Every other religions will vilify them! Matthew 5:11-12

They'll be having meetings together to share the same hope {Ephesians 4:4-6} so that there may be interchange of encouragement in their midst! Hebrew 10:24-25

That's the arrangement Jesus set to help honest hearted and sincere people to gain salvation, nobody can gain salvation without first identifying the source of divine guidance (spiritual nourishment) that Jesus set up on earth for his faithful followers! Luke 17:37

Jesus has appointed a group on earth today, they're the ones gathering and spiritually feeling obedient humans by the help of God's holy spirit! Matthew 24:45

You must IDENTIFY them and work along with them to assist them in the huge task of preaching and teaching billions of earth's inhabitants, whoever fails to do this is ON HIS OWN! Matthew 25:31-46

Don't let Satan deceive you! If Jesus had wanted each Christian to be isolated in the worship of his father, they will not be gathered for divine blessings! Read and Meditate Act 2:1-4 compared to Act 2:42

Granted, Satan have established countless religious groups of all forms but most especially in the name of Jesus. Why? Because Jesus' name is like the most wanted currency, so it's fake is the most rampant!

But Jesus himself has his own group shining in the midst of all these religious groups {Matthew 5:14-16} all you need to know is the IDENTIFYING MARK Jesus spoke of in the Bible!

Discarding this due to prevalence of lawlessness in religion today, means Satan has got you right where he wanted! Matthew 24:12

Don't let anyone deceive you by saying "that is how they quote Bible" our accurate knowledge and wisdom in God's word is another vital sign to help you know that Jesus is our teacher! Luke 12:11-12 compared to Matthew 28:20, Isaiah 54:17

God bless you! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

Christians have been worshipping on Sunday, first day of week before Christmas celebration which started about 300 years after death of last apostle of Jesus. Christians are not under obligations to observe sabbath. Please check your facts well.

Where in the Bible did the Sabbath change from Saturday to Sunday?

Or have you forgotten that one of the Ten Commandments asks us to keep the Sabbath day holy? You now say that Christians are not under any obligation to keep the Sabbath. Better leave that church you are attending before your pastor leads you to hell.

Keeping the Sabbath day holy is a must for Christians. Unless you are saying the Ten Commandments are null and void.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by joyandfaith: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Where in the Bible did the Sabbath change from Saturday to Sunday?

Or have you forgotten that one of the Ten Commandments asks us to keep the Sabbath day holy? You now say that Christians are not under any obligation to keep the Sabbath. Better leave that church you are attending before your pastor leads you to hell.

Keeping the Sabbath day holy is a must for Christians. Unless you are saying the Ten Commandments are null and void.

It is well documented that the early church adopted Sunday as their day of worship. Acts 20:7 speaks of this, "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people …" and 1 Corinthians 16:2, "On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made." These passages indicate that Christians were probably meeting regularly on Sunday (the first day of the week). They did this most likely because Christ rose on the first day of the week.
Sunday is first day of week. It is called lord day by early Christian's.

Early Christians used Jewish calendar not gregorian calendar. Christians had been worshipping on Sunday even before Constantine declared Sunday as resting day.

In the year 321 A.D., Constantine decreed, "On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed" (Codex Justinianus lib. 3, tit. 12, 3; trans. in Philip Schaff, History of the Christian Church, Vol. 3, p. 380, note 1). Constantine seems to have made this change himself and not through the papacy, since the papacy had not really come in to being at that time. The papacy grew gradually out of the office of Bishop and for many years this was centered in Rome. In any case, it should be noted that in doing this, Constantine is not changing the Sabbath; he is merely making Sunday the official day of rest for the Roman Empire. His motivation was probably not born out of hatred for the Jews (it's hard to say for sure why Constantine or any historical figure did what they did) but out of a desire to adopt what the Christians had practiced for nearly two and a half centuries.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2019
CSTR2:

So there is a difference between asking a sorcerer to go blind and asking to fall down dead?

If I were to go by your own ideology,
should paul even command a physical human being to go blind?

Why didn't Paul preach to him or pray against the spirit behind him?

You are a spiritual baby.

He did that with permission by the Holy Spirit. He told him that he will not see the sun for a season. This is enough to let you know that the gospel does not inflict permanent injury to anyone. Asking someone to fall and die Is murder of the first degree.

If you continue this way, you will never enter into the rest of God. You will keep seeing enemies and fighting them the rest of your life. The devil has been defeated. Star celebrating your victory. And pray for them that they will receive the truth of God's word that they might be saved.

If the church had prayed for Apostle Paul's death when he was persecuting the church, we will not have the books he wrote today. Even Stephen that was killed under his supervision prayed that God will not lay the charge against them.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2019
CSTR2:

So God could kill Herod for trying to take his glory but not to protect Peter from being executed?

What makes you think protecting Peter was not part of the reason why God decided to kill him. ?

He could have struck him blind or made him deaf, but God killed him.

There are physical human entities that have the presence of mind to do evil.
They are not being led by a demonic possession to do something they wouldn't do.

You can't preach the word of God to a high priest of amadioha that have sold his soul to the devil or pray for him to repent.
You would be destroyed.

The early forefathers of pentecostalism in Nigeria knew that.
People like apostle babalola and Benson idahosa.
They did not preach or pray for wicked physical entities.
They stopped them.

Even if God killed him because of Peter which I don't agree because the Bible didn't say so, it still doesn't give you the permission to pray for people to die. Let God decide what to do. Vengeance belongs to God. You don't have any moral right to kill anyone. It is spiritual jungle justice. And you will be held guilty.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

It is well documented that the early church adopted Sunday as their day of worship. Acts 20:7 speaks of this, "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people …" and 1 Corinthians 16:2, "On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made." These passages indicate that Christians were probably meeting regularly on Sunday (the first day of the week). They did this most likely because Christ rose on the first day of the week.
Sunday is first day of week. It is called lord day by early Christian's.

Early Christians used Jewish calendar not gregorian calendar. Christians had been worshipping on Sunday even before Constantine declared Sunday as resting day.

In the year 321 A.D., Constantine decreed, "On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed" (Codex Justinianus lib. 3, tit. 12, 3; trans. in Philip Schaff, History of the Christian Church, Vol. 3, p. 380, note 1). Constantine seems to have made this change himself and not through the papacy, since the papacy had not really come in to being at that time. The papacy grew gradually out of the office of Bishop and for many years this was centered in Rome. In any case, it should be noted that in doing this, Constantine is not changing the Sabbath; he is merely making Sunday the official day of rest for the Roman Empire. His motivation was probably not born out of hatred for the Jews (it's hard to say for sure why Constantine or any historical figure did what they did) but out of a desire to adopt what the Christians had practiced for nearly two and a half centuries.

Mere conjecture. That it was recorded that they once met on the first day of the week is not a biblical injunction for followers to change the established day for Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

Mind you, I'm not against Christians worshipping on Sunday. I am only showing that Christians who think the Bible is the only source of Truth are wrong in their thinking.

That's the main departure between Catholicism and Protestantism.

Martin Luther and co rested their theology on two fundamental legs. Sola Scriptura et Sola Fidei

I.e Scriptures only and Faith alone.

Meanwhile the Catholic Church has always taught that Truth is to found in Scriptures AND Tradition (those things not recorded in the scriptures but passed down by word of mouth and practices).

That's why even though it is not documented that Christians changed the day of worship to Sunday, it is part of Tradition that was handed to us long before even emperor Constantine came along.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Mcuzy:
Make ona go sidon where contain ona . Who follow ona drag say dem nor born Jesus for December ? Over sabi tell us when dem born am na... December 25th is just a day we celebrate CHristmas to remind the world of the birth of a king
.......the birth of.THE KING
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by quinox947: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2019
akpumpy:

Any power be it visible or invisible planning to eat my flesh and drink my blood before the end of this year, die by fire- in the name of Jesus!!!
It is not the will of Jesus to kill in His name. Read Luke 9 verses 51 - 56 with special emphasis on 55 and 56
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by lucky4west: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
i think the date should not be an issue but the manner of celebration and what what the birth of Christ means to the individual and the world at large...a day should certainly be set aside to celebrate the birth of the Savior of the world!....is it not interesting that where some people even argue and deny the existence of God, a day is set aside by the entire world to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!...the same Jehovah witness that condemn Christmas also preached other false doctrines like no hell and they consume alcohol like no man's business...
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by quinox947: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Mere conjecture. That it was recorded that they once met on the first day of the week is not a biblical injunction for followers to change the established day for Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday.

Mind you, I'm not against Christians worshipping on Sunday. I am only showing that Christians who think the Bible is the only source of Truth are wrong in their thinking.

Martin Luther and co rested their theology on two fundamental legs. Sola Scriptura et Sola Fidei

Meanwhile the Catholic Church has always taught that Truth is to found in Scriptures AND Tradition (those things not recorded in the scriptures but passed down by word of mouth and practices).

That's why even though it is not documented that Christians changed the day of worship to Sunday, it is part of Tradition that was handed to us long before even emperor Constantine came along.
All the days of the week are created by God. No day is inferior to another. We should not be slaves to the Sabbath. Christianity is not Judaism. Christ resurrected on the first day of the week, and if Christians decides to fellowship corporately on a Sunday, then Christ resurrection is celebrated. The victory of Christians is that Christ rose from the dead.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2019
quinox947:
All the days of the week are created by God. No day is inferior to another. We should not be slaves to the Sabbath. Christianity is not Judaism. Christ resurrected on the first day of the week, and if Christians decides to fellowship corporately on a Sunday, then Christ resurrection is celebrated. The victory of Christians is that Christ rose from the dead.

Go back and read it slowly. You will see the part where I said I wasn't against worship on Sundays.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by PrincewithGod(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85310732:

This is all that matters.
Respecting other people's view on CHRISTMAS and the way they chose to celebrate it!

True.
We respect your belief too MFM.
This Makes lot of sense also.

At the end of it all ,

Knowing that CHRIST is the Beginning and the END and he is also our personal LORD and saviour is all that matters.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

For the few people that missed our End of the Year barbecue parry for the kids @[color=#006600][/color],
Have this and be Merry......

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero año y felicidad

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

Used to think you were of the other religion. cool
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by PrincewithGod(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Did you read the submission well before your 'mere conjecture' conclusion?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by DavidEsq(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
edoairways:

I wonder who is proud between the two of us. Simple question you couldn't answer yet you claim to be Christian
So I didn't see where I answered u by requesting that u regale me with jesus' teachings on this issue? Since u are the humble it still appears u have not been able to know or find out what your dear Jesus taught u on this fact
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

That is deceit my friend!

He is the God of ARMIES! Isaiah 9:7, Micah 4:4, Haggai 2:7, Zechariah 8:23

That's why Jesus prayed FERVENTLY for his father's earthly army (organization) to be assembled as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

They will have LOVE as their IDENTIFYING mark. John 13:34-35

Every other religions will vilify them! Matthew 5:11-12

They'll be having meetings together to share the same hope {Ephesians 4:4-6} so that there may be interchange of encouragement in their midst! Hebrew 10:24-25

That's the arrangement Jesus set to help honest hearted and sincere people to gain salvation, nobody can gain salvation without first identifying the source of divine guidance (spiritual nourishment) that Jesus set up on earth for his faithful followers! Luke 17:37

Jesus has appointed a group on earth today, they're the ones gathering and spiritually feeling obedient humans by the help of God's holy spirit! Matthew 24:45

You must IDENTIFY them and work along with them to assist them in the huge task of preaching and teaching billions of earth's inhabitants, whoever fails to do this is ON HIS OWN! Matthew 25:31-46

Don't let Satan deceive you! If Jesus had wanted each Christian to be isolated in the worship of his father, they will not be gathered for divine blessings! Read and Meditate Act 2:1-4 compared to Act 2:42

Granted, Satan have established countless religious groups of all forms but most especially in the name of Jesus. Why? Because Jesus' name is like the most wanted currency, so it's fake is the most rampant!

But Jesus himself has his own group shining in the midst of all these religious groups {Matthew 5:14-16} all you need to know is the IDENTIFYING MARK Jesus spoke of in the Bible!

Discarding this due to prevalence of lawlessness in religion today, means Satan has got you right where he wanted! Matthew 24:12

Don't let anyone deceive you by saying "that is how they quote Bible" our accurate knowledge and wisdom in God's word is another vital sign to help you know that Jesus is our teacher! Luke 12:11-12 compared to Matthew 28:20, Isaiah 54:17

God bless you! smiley

Thank you very much, only Jehovah witness will make heaven right?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

Thank you very much, only Jehovah witness will make heaven right?

Just few amongst Jesus followers (Christians) will go to heaven Sir! Luke 12:32

And it's ONLY those who makes him their role model will live FOREVER on earth! John 3:16 Psalms 37:29

ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses organization is teaching people this TRUTH!
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

Just few amongst Jesus followers (Christians) will go to heaven Sir! Luke 12:32

And it's ONLY those who makes him their role model will live FOREVER on earth! John 3:16 Psalms 37:29

ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses organization is teaching people this TRUTH!
Good, I wouldn't say role model, I would say only those who surrender all to Him, and carry their cross and follow Him till the End will be saved. This is the truth. Only Jehovah witness teaching this, I disagree, why, because you don't know all ministries on earth. Defend the gospel, thats our mission here, not to defend an earthly organization. More blessings.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

[s]Good, I wouldn't say role model, I would say only those who surrender all to Him, and carry their cross and follow Him till the End will be saved. This is the truth.[/s] Only Jehovah witness teaching this, I disagree, why, because you don't know all ministries on earth. Defend the gospel, thats our mission here, not an earthly organization. More blessings.

I have spoken after a thorough studying and meditation of what Jesus said in the Bible!

So if you disagree that's not my problem, i'm 100% sure of what i said and i'll defend it just as i did anytime anywhere and before anybody!

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses today, it's a pity you can't possibly be a true Christian! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by chriskay2000: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
the fire you call on enemies where are the verses in the bible
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

I have spoken after a thorough studying and meditation of what Jesus said in the Bible!

So if you disagree that's not my problem, i'm 100% sure of what i said and i'll defend it just as i did anytime anywhere and before anybody!

If you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses today, it's a pity you can't possibly be a true Christian! smiley

You were warned. Our names would be written in the book of life and not the book of churches, doctrines, religions or denominations. Christ is the way, the truth and life, Those who are not in a personal relationship with Him(Christ) practice vain tradition. More blessings

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Used to think you were of the other religion. cool
K!
Everyone is free to think about whatever they wanna think of.
#FreeWorld

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Opotoyi5: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
[s]
post=85347242:

K!
Everyone is free to think about whatever they wanna think of.
#FreeWorld
[/s]
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

You were warned. Our names would be written in the book of life and not the book of churches, doctrines, religions or denominations. Christ is the way, the truth and life, Those who are not in a personal relationship with Him(Christ) practice vain tradition. More blessings

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

It's obvious that you only quote verses of the Bible without thoroughly meditating on each text to grasp the import of what you're quoting! smiley

Well it simply means

Watch out for individuals who will confuse you with sweet philosophical talks, that's only meant for what people without faith desires not according to what Jesus taught! smiley

This has NOTHING to do with what we are discussing Sir!

But if you want a break down of that verse, Apostle Paul was telling the early Christians in Colossus not to allow unbelievers change their minds on what they were taught with sweet talks.

For instance, I am a Christian and all i want to do is gain salvation through following the footsteps of Jesus Christ, but my unbelieving neighbour feels i'm wasting my life if i'm not materially ambitious {Matthew 6:24} due to keeping the faith, such a neighbour will motivationally speak NOT according to what Jesus taught but according to what faithless people around me are eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:32
Think for a moment, Jesus taught us to pray for our enemies and bless those who curse us, but do you think a philanthropist, business icon, popular artist, successful politician will buy that?

Such individuals often speak like LORDS as if they own everything as if they're on top of the world and if you say no to their advice even your friends and families will hate you for turning down the words of such a CELEBRITY!

So Paul was saying if their advice goes contrary to what Jesus taught us, we shouldn't hesitate to say "NO!"

That's the import of what you just quoted Sir! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Did you read the submission well before your 'mere conjecture' conclusion?

What isn't conjecture there?

Where in the write up did it categorically show in the Bible that worship was moved from Saturday to Sunday?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

It's obvious that you only quote verses of the Bible without thoroughly meditating on each text to grasp the import of what you're quoting! smiley

Well it simply means

Watch out for individuals who will confuse you with sweet philosophical talks, that's only meant for what people without faith desires not according to what Jesus taught! smiley

This has NOTHING to do with what we are discussing Sir!

But if you want a break down of that verse, Apostle Paul was telling the early Christians in Colossus not to allow unbelievers change their minds on what they were taught with sweet talks.

For instance, I am a Christian and all i want to do is gain salvation through following the footsteps of Jesus Christ, but my unbelieving neighbour feels i'm wasting my life if i'm not materially ambitious {Matthew 6:24} due to keeping the faith, such a neighbour will motivationally speak NOT according to what Jesus taught but according to what faithless people around me are eagerly pursuing! Matthew 6:32
Think for a moment, Jesus taught us to pray for our enemies and bless those who curse us, but do you think a philanthropist, business icon, popular artist, successful politician will buy that?

Such individuals often speak like LORDS as if they own everything as if they're on top of the world and if you say no to their advice even your friends and families will hate you for turning down the words of such a CELEBRITY!

So Paul was saying if their advice goes contrary to what Jesus taught us, we shouldn't hesitate to say "NO!"

That's the import of what you just quoted Sir! smiley

It does, Am tryna tell you, no worldly organization can take anyone to the kingdom of God, not even Jehovah witness. Only Christ. More blessings
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

It does, Am tryna tell you, no worldly organization can take anyone to the kingdom of God, not even Jehovah witness. Only Christ. More blessings.

There's no crime being opinionated Sir!

That's your own opinion with reasons and mine is also clear with reasons that if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm sorry for you! smiley
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

There's no crime being opinionated Sir!

That's your own opinion with reasons and mine is also clear with reasons that if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm sorry for you! smiley
Now I just defended mine with the Bible, Only Christ, Now defend yours with the word of God, if you can't, Say no more. When it comes to the word of God, opinions are meaningless because we are told to study to show ourselves approved, and also, with your opinion, The heart is decietful. So I would gladly accept your being sorry for me for following My Messiah Yahshua Hamashiach and the Bible. You can go ahead with proclaiming Jehovah witness to the world, and please, make a research about your organization founder, make a research about your doctrine, seek the truth till the end and not conform to traditions. Let the spirit of Truth teach you and guide you. More blessings my brother

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
FemiEddy:

Now I just defended mine with the Bible, Only Christ, Now defend yours with the word of God, if you can't, Say no more. When it comes to the word of God, opinions are meaningless because we are told to study to show ourselves approved, and also, with your opinion, The heart is decietful. So I would gladly accept your being sorry for me for following My Messiah Yahshua Hamashiach and the Bible. You can go ahead with proclaiming Jehovah witness to the world, and please, make a research about your organization founder, make a research about your doctrine, seek the truth till the end and not conform to traditions. Let the spirit of Truth teach you and guide you. More blessings my brother neighbour

I have been typing so much with scriptural proofs but you kept insisting on the idea that pure worship shouldn't be tagged as a possession of one religious group.

So that means we are neighbours since we can chat and discuss on what's happening around us.
But as far as FAITH is concerned Sir you are NOT my brother. Matthew 12:46-50

Thanks for your time!
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by FemiEddy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:

I have been typing so much with scriptural proofs but you kept insisting on the idea that pure worship shouldn't be tagged as a possession of one religious group.

So that means we are neighbours since we can chat and discuss on what's happening around us.
But as far as FAITH is concerned Sir you are NOT brother. Matthew 12:46-50

Thanks for your time!
Only God Knows those who do His will, never forget that, and His will according to the Bible, is not to follow Jehovah Witness. His will is to follow His only begotten son. You are not God, so you don't know who does His Will. You are my brother, Every human is my brother and sister because I was saved by grace, I am nothing in the presence of my creator. More blessings

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.