Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46193 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by houvest: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
Very sad indeed. Rest in Peace Busayo. Pls join me in praying for the family.May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss. May their story  henceforth change to glory. May they never cast their young ever again. May your tears turn to joy. May your later days speak only of beautiful things and days. May the Lord give you beauty for your ashes and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. May this loss turn your efforts henceforth to abundance as the Lord wipes your tears.  May this loss draw many to God and even the murderers to repentance. All  this we pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by tkb417(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
Amin ase edumare

Aminnn, Amen!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ifyalways(f): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2010
OMG cry cry cry cry
I cant believe this.
RIP Busayo,May God comfort those u left behind and avenge ur death.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by MsTom(f): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
So sad. so this is for real! I could not sleep. This world is evil. To think that people heard the arguement and were close enough to be able to describe the features of the killer and could not just dial 911, its terrible!***SMH***
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
Missy B, your words are touching.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by johnterry1: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is so sad.may his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Emperoh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
Eternal rest grant his soul Oh Lord!!
And let perpetual light shine upon him. May his gentle and meek soul rest in perfect peace!!

We will miss u Bawomolo!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mukina2: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2010
@ all there is a fbk page for him.

i have added almost all the Nl members on my list.

the group is : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_174769082552282

or you search for : RIP Olubusayo Awomolo ( Nairaland Will Miss You)
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ijawgirl: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
cry cry cry cry

I cant believe its him! cry
a nice person with a great personality/
RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Emperoh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP Man!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Busybody2(f): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Thank you for this BB.

You ladies too please, words go a long way in helping as a crutch to lean on, in this time of grief cry.

@ Missyb
Life - Now you see it, now you don't, like a flash in the pan cry

Even good men must die, but death cannot kill their names.
--The Bible

The courage of life is often a less dramatic spectacle than the courage of the final moment; but it is no less a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy.
--J.F.K.

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
--Eskimo proverb.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
God grant the family peace. AMEN
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by KennyG6(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
rip
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
Bawomolo?This is a joke right? this is a joke? someone tell me its a joke cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mykali(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
bawolomo is gone? shocked shocked shocked shocked

God!! I can't believe it.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2010
Jenny, I have been trying to reach you. It is not a joke. It is a horrible reality.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
Its not true spikey , its not true cry , we even chatted on some thread when I was in the airport waiting to leave for naija, its not true spikey, It is not true cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by kooldamsel(f): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2010
Not been on nairaland like since forever so i dont know him.Its rili sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by wesley80(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
Sad, Sad and so sad. Rest in Peace Bro.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is not fair, life is not fair.What is this? what is this?is it the same bawomolo the atheist? God please have mercy cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
Jenny. He left me an offline the day he died. I hope I have the strength to get past this. I am in pieces, talk more of his immediate family who watched him grow and loved him. Holy mother!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2010
Awwww if someone had told him he won't live to celebrate xmas I am so sure he wont believe that person

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy spike I am logging off, I need to grieve for a while. This is like a dream to me, I just saw this thread.

Bawomolo? awwwwwwwww cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mykali(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
i'm confused. . .

My heart is heavy sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by na2day1: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
OMG  shocked
I Just saw this now!
What a waste, what a loss!
Olubusayo Awomolo Rest In Peace!
cry  cry  cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by obinna5000(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
The news shocked me when I heard it yesterday.

R.I.P. Bawomolo.  sad  cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by atilla(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
May his soul rest in  perfect peace.

Amen
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Skidoc(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP Bawomolo. I never thought he was that young. His posts were always mature, like that of a 30-year-old man! Never knew he was just 21!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by KAYD007(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
aah ! bawomolo ! what kind of tragedy is this now   cry
but why now bawomolo?

why must this kind thing happen to you now  ooh why?

Wo, bawomolo, May you eternally, find peace in the Bosom of the Almighty.
sad sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
Rest in Peace, Bawo, till we meet to part no more. Adieu Bawo. sad sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by waledoy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
so Sad cry cry cry cry

RIP Bawomolo
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by 190: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
[size=15pt]I am completely Weak,
cry cry cry
I kant talk, cry cry cry

Im speechless, cry cry cry

But im happy because you are sitted next to God smiling down on us,

We need you Busayo but God Needs you more,

Till we see on the last day,

Rest in the boosom of the lord
[/size]
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by lovejo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.RIP.

THIS IS A VERY SAD STORY, WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MOST.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.